Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fine, I'll agree with lurker Listo lynch
    Unvote
    Vote listo

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    This is an interesting list. Large and Ret have been fairly active. Satsu, Uggor, Val, listo, Celtic, catta, and I think Arialla have all made one or two posts this day phase. Actually catta might have been a bit more active today than I am remembering, but nothing really sticks out. And the rest I can't really remember any contribution they have made to the day at all thus far.
    Nah, I havent been active. I wasn't feeling well yesterday hence why no posts.

Anyway, I am not sure what to make of all this. Arlee got fast votes early in the day, Arlee also strikes me as town considering I doubt scum would try so furiously to save someone on day one. I am not sure what to make of Jynx and Satsu. On the other hand Kurenaii and, oh bummer, Danner too strikes me as very much town which I think is a first. Xanjori (shocker) strikes me as scum considering he quickly put a vote on Arlee possibly to get a train started without considering the implications of whether or not Crackle knew who the scum were.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post

It is very weird that out of 25 alive players there are currently only 12 votes out. This is mind boggling... Maybe people don't feel pressured to vote to ensure a lynch because they know someone will always be lynched as long as there is just one vote out?

I'm guilty of not actively voting until I feel confident(ish) in my decisionbecause of the guaranteed lynch. When there is a majority I feel pressured to vote in case the day ends early. Knowing that there is a lynch even if I miss the deadline has made me a bit lazy.

Vote: Satsu

The "grenade" as someone called it along with the lurking/going quiet isn't sitting well with me.

Deleted
    Vote Count:

Satsubl:6- Dendrek(435)/ Virothe(454)/ Arlee(461)/ Danner(477)/ Lelly(489)/ Kryll(523)
    Listo:4- Dupti(512)/ Reti(519)/ Monkz(520)/ Jynx(521)
    Arlee:2- Xanjori(402)/ Senna(404)/
    Dupti : 1- Strikered(408)/
    Strike: 1- Satsubl(427)/
    Jynx: 1- Graeham(420)/

Deleted
    I voted on strikered but it seems everyone is looking at the major claiming kerfuffle

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I'm wrong. I thought I placed one but apparently not :-/

I don't feel comfortable voting to lynch because I can't review on my mobile - ill be home im about 3 hours and vote then

I swear, you all are a bunch of sheep. 4 Votes on someone for "lurking" within 9 posts. He has more posts than Satsu, kel, or even me at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Dupti

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    I swear, you all are a bunch of sheep. 4 Votes on someone for "lurking" within 9 posts. He has more posts than Satsu, kel, or even me at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Dupti
    Having more posts than you is sort of a given in most games. No anti-lurker points given there.

I didn't vote Listo for lurking, so I don't even know what you're talking about.

Why are you voting Dupti?

Ugh... I hate when minor emergencies line up and "happen all at the same time" >.>

I don't have any time, but I wanted to get a vote out there but to be honest I don't think I've got anything more than gut feels right this second (no notes to look at T.T) so I'm going to go with assisting the counter train to the main one. Mostly because I agree with Monkz (I think it was Monkz) and the lack of counter train being interesting.

Vote: Listo

I know people have mentioned me and asked me questions. I promise I am going to try and get to those, but I have about 20 little fires here at work that have to be taken care of or collectively it could be my job so no promises that I will manage to get to them this day phase.

This has nothing to do with post count.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I have about 20 little fires here at work that have to be taken care of
    /empathyandstuff

Well fine. He isn't around I guess so grats. You've managed to out the masons because I won't sit by and let him be lynched

Why.....why oh why would you out 2 flipping Masons........... You pretty much screwed the Masons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well fine. He isn't around I guess so grats. You've managed to out the masons because I won't sit by and let him be lynched
    Um... I was just getting ready to post... I only just woke up!

- - - Updated - - -

Since I guess there is no point. Donna Moss is here and a Mason.

Wow........ Well at least the Masons are hidden really well

Unvote
    Vote Satsu

Sorry but maybe your flip will show my claim is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Since I guess there is no point. Donna Moss is here and a Mason.
    Before someone comes out with the glorious idea of lynching one of you to prove or disprove that the other is a mason, I would like to take this moment to remind ourselves that there is a probably a cop this game who can investigate either one of them tonight, and reveal them down the road when good lynches become essential. Let's not have a repeat of past mistakes please.

For fuck's sake.

Unvote

@Arialla. Why are you voting dupti?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Wow........ Well at least the Masons are hidden really well

Unvote
    Vote Satsu

Sorry but maybe your flip will show my claim is legit.
    Seriously? My train had 0 reason to even start. I went to sleep with 0 votes and woke up to Arialla protecting me. Seriously if anything people should have known starting a train with about 8 hours left meant people will jump on it. What is even more fun is I was killed D2 last game and I get pressured again on D2. Seriously am I not allowed to play any game until the KDrama one?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    For fuck's sake.

Unvote

@Arialla. Why are you voting dupti?
    If I had to take a guess. Starting my lynch for no reason with under 8 hours in the day.

Because voting satsu is stupid

Because voting satsu is stupid
    And you chose Dupti out of the twenty other players because?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also if the day is still going on during my break at work I guess I can put a vote... Not really sure where since I don't like any train.