Poll: What should I feel?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    Actually, that's pretty much what dogs should eat. dog are carnivores, every carnivores in the wild eat raw meat.
    That's the point, most dogs just get the "dogfood" you find in the stores. Not what they should eat in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    Trash is still trash rather it comes from a five starts restaurant or a McDonald.
    In this comparison the cheese is from the five star compared to the processed dogfood you buy in the store.

Oh no. My dad fed our dog some of the cottage cheese I bought. I'm so mad! Never have I ever eaten any of the groceries he's boughten without asking!

If you are over 18, are living at home, and are not paying rent or utilities, anything beyond mild irritation is unwarranted. Maybe you should stop eating your dad's groceries or move out, if you're that irritated about it?

What is up with the adults living at home complaining about their parents nonstop in OT? If you are over 18, you are an adult, MOVE THE FUCK OUT. Fucking Christ.

If I end up having kids they'll be moving the fuck out within three months after their high school graduation, privileged adult children complaining about the stupidest of shit and half of them pay nothing or next to nothing towards living expenses...please...

Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    id be mad at him for feeding cottage cheese to the dog because i'm fairly certain that's really a terrible thing for the dog to eat.
    Cottage cheese is high in calcium and protein, it's great for dogs. As a treat. Assuming the dog is not lactose intolerant.

Have sex with his wife. That'll show him.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Your dad sounds like an ahole but it is his house.
    The kid sounds like a complete asshole. The father's smile was probably amusement stemming from his kid bitching about something that can be bought for less than $10 while standing in another man's house after years of the father spending (wasting) money on an ingrate. I'm quite aware that this man is the kid's (op) father by the way.

I find it absolutely adorable that this kid (op) thinks that "his" groceries are being used in a way that he doesn't agree with. Take a minute to figure out how much that man has spent on you, kid.

Kid, don't fucking joke yourself. You've been pitching in for groceries for a very brief period of time when compared with what that man has spent on you, learn some respect. I could sit here all day tearing you a new one here.... wow!!

I don't think you understand how much I'm holding back here, you're a fucking shitty person (kid).

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Your dad's an asshole. You should be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    but you're defending him by saying it's his house
    just cause it's his house that doesn't mean he can just be a dick however he wants
    Being a dick is a qualitative judgement of his actions.
    Nothing about owning the house(name on the lease) puts any restrictions on how good or how bad his actions can be.

he can't just come into your room, and take your ps4, that you paid for yourself, sell it to a pawnshop and spend the money on drugs and then tell you "deal with it, it's my house" that's not a free card for dick behaviour
    At no point did I say it was ok. Just pointed out your statement was incorrect. While I am not sure about the legality of that action (taking a PS4), I certainly wouldn't cause a fuss over cottage cheese (a shared resource). I doubt the OP's contribution to his living expenses is even significant =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    I doubt the OP's contribution to his living expenses is even significant =P
    This.

This 10,000x.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Your dad is actually an idiot, sorry. I hope it doesn't trickle down the genetic river.

Honestly, just be voracious with his rules, and his food. Rebel enough to make a point but don't get yourself kicked out.
    Not sure how you can jump to such an unwavering conclusion with only getting a snippet of the story. I myself reserve the right to pass judgement until I hear the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    he can't just come into your room, and take your ps4, that you paid for yourself, sell it to a pawnshop and spend the money on drugs and then tell you "deal with it, it's my house"
    that's not a free card for dick behaviour
    Actually, it being his house and all, pretty much is a free "be a dick" card. I had rules with the kids that anything they brought into the house could be confiscated at anytime, if they didn't like that rule, don't bring it in the house. I'm sure to anyone without kids and below the age of 25, I'll be labeled a horrible monster and border line child abuser. But I grew up in a strong disciplined home and I believe discipline is a key ingredient to a successful life

I of course, wouldn't agree with your extreme example. But if such an event happened, I'm almost positive the parent would have more details about why such an event happened that might make it seem a lot less dickish.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-04-08 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    Being a dick is a qualitative judgement of his actions.
    Nothing about owning the house(name on the lease) puts any restrictions on how good or how bad his actions can be.

At no point did I say it was ok. Just pointed out your statement was incorrect. While I am not sure about the legality of that action (taking a PS4), I certainly wouldn't cause a fuss over cottage cheese (a shared resource). I doubt the OP's contribution to his living expenses is even significant =P
    I doubt he even contributes any part of his pay check at 16. The most he contributed is probably that one meal that went to the dog, and he threw a fit over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, was this the highlight of your day to make a thread on mmo-c? im amazed so many people have bitten though o.o

ot: scrape something of his into the dog bowl? /food war

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    That's the point, most dogs just get the "dogfood" you find in the stores. Not what they should eat in any case.

In this comparison the cheese is from the five star compared to the processed dogfood you buy in the store.
    lol yep it is.

Question whatever you take for granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of you should probably not raise kids if you're going to view your children as trash that can be thrown into the street should they argue with you over minor grievances. It's your job to raise them, using your money. Get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    fed groceries to the dog...
    Is it your dog? Why do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    im 16... someday thou
    This explains things.

Come back to this thread in 5-10 years and hopefully you'll see how ridiculous this incident was at that point.

Headbutt him in the bridge of the nose, that's always an appropriate gesture to dad's who cross the line. Don't ask how I know this.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    If you are over 18, are living at home, and are not paying rent or utilities, anything beyond mild irritation is unwarranted. Maybe you should stop eating your dad's groceries or move out, if you're that irritated about it?

What is up with the adults living at home complaining about their parents nonstop in OT? If you are over 18, you are an adult, MOVE THE FUCK OUT. Fucking Christ.

If I end up having kids they'll be moving the fuck out within three months after their high school graduation, privileged adult children complaining about the stupidest of shit and half of them pay nothing or next to nothing towards living expenses...please...

Cottage cheese is high in calcium and protein, it's great for dogs. As a treat. Assuming the dog is not lactose intolerant.
    i like it when people pretend that getting a minimum wage job will usually cover the cost of living on your own, is that the case in every country that isn't the U.S? because i can tell you from experience here in cali that its not a fucking option unless you're a big fan of the poverty diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Some of you should probably not raise kids if you're going to view your children as trash that can be thrown into the street should they argue with you over minor grievances.
    I'd argue that one has done a piss poor job of parenting if your child feels compelled to argue over the most minor of incidents and then goes to complain some more about it on a gaming forum.

If you were on a restricted diet and that cottage cheese is one of the very few things you can eat, then okay, Dad's being a complete asshole.

It doesn't sound like cottage cheese is one of your very few options. It does seem odd to me, but it's not unusual for dogs to get people food. (I mean, "dog food" is a pretty recent product to arrive, it's not exactly their natural cuisine growing on bushes, falling from trees, or running around with legs on cans)

That Dad only smiled but didn't other wise respond was a bit rude, not excessively so. That said, you've been growing, eating more and more of the stuff he's had a hankering for before he could get to it all your life. He's had nights when he's gone to the fridge for the last of N, and discovers it's gone. It's not catastrophic, just a disappointment.

I'd be more mad at myself for being that upset about someone else using my food. And I get it, actually, as I've a variety of food allergies that cropped up, but scarcity isn't really a problem for me, and it doesn't seem like it is for you, either, if your dad can feed cottage cheese to the dog.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Start fucking with him. Move stuff around. Sit in his seat. Stare him in the eyes whenever you talk to him. Wrestle him to the ground occasionally. Become the alpha and he won't mess with your cheese.

Alternatively kill the dog.
    Straight outta 4chan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'd argue that one has done a piss poor job of parenting if your child feels compelled to argue over the most minor of incidents and then goes to complain some more about it on a gaming forum.
    Well then that just circles back to OPs dad not being all that great, huh? Just because you pay the bills and provide shelter/food for X number of years doesn't mean you can't be a moron or an asshole.