Page 1 of 2
LastLast

My only Legion warlock complaint

Basically, I would like to see demonic circle and demonic gateway switch places. Demonic circle becoming baseline spell and demonic gateway talent...

Deleted
    if i had to choose it would be to change demonic circle to be able to teleport to any spot within 40 yards of the circle rather than teleporting to it.

I'm fairly certain that because Demonic Gateway is a raid utility ability, it won't be a talent

10+ Year Old Account
    Another complaint i've got is the loss of demonic leap, and therefore the meteor glyph.
    Might not be a huge loss, but I love simple things like that, it adds flair.

Yeah well demo lost metamorphosis so we can't really use demonic leap anymore.
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

10+ Year Old Account
    True, still they could easily change it to be its own spell or whatever.

But i've tried to argue with Blizzard before, so I know it's gone. If not forever, it is gone for the unforeseeable future.
    I'm still gonna be upset about it, but I know I alone can't sway Blizzard to keep it or anything else in the game.

While we are at it, bring back silly things like spell-stone and fire-stone. I want to melee rogues to death again.
    Yes, I once did that with a phantom blade and fire-stone - this was in ancient times of course, and would never happen today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandy View Post
    I'm fairly certain that because Demonic Gateway is a raid utility ability, it won't be a talent
    Although changed now, they've had raid utilitys as talents in the past. Look at Gorefiend's Grasp in MoP & WoD for example.

My main gripe is that our main damage cooldown is now our Doomguard which is not only a clunky pet with minimal control and on a 3 minute but just imo doesn't thematically fit with Affliction or Destruction.
    I'd much rather have a cooldown that debuffs the enemy as Affliction and a buff for yourself as Destruction.
    The Ice Stone has melted.

My biggest gripes are basically portal being a talent and mana tap...

dude remove gateway remplace it with w/e

edit: Demonic Circle was our level 80 ability in WotLK. We've had it baseline for almost 10 years.

Having to choose between something that is a core part of our Warlock identity since the beginning, and two NEW spells they just added in the past couple of years is a pretty bad feeling.
    Last edited by Bridius; 2016-04-09 at 05:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post
    Demonic Circle was our level 70 ability in Burning Crusade. We've had it baseline for more than 10 YEARS.

Having to choose between something that is a core part of our Warlock identity since the beginning, and two NEW spells they just added in the past couple of years is a pretty bad feeling.
    demonic circle was added in wrath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post
    Demonic Circle was our level 70 ability in Burning Crusade. We've had it baseline for more than 10 YEARS.

Demonic Circle came with WotLK.

Yeah I had to edit my post. TBC was Fel Armor which wasn't very exciting. Demonic Circle is so awesome and we got it so long ago that it's hard to even remember when.

That entire tier of talents is my main gripe (outside of losing Demo as we know it). I take two of those talents as default right now and use circle on every fight possible.

I'm surprised you only have 1 complaint from Legion. I could say like 20 or so. "Destro is in a good spot, so we're gonna just tinker and tweak some things"... and right now the only things that remain untouched are the three "-ate" baseline abilities and demons. Everything else has either removed, made a talent or dramatically changed. It looks nothing like my beloved MoP Destro

I'd rather it remain a talent. It acts as a leash.

I'm all for creating a new mobility baseline ability though.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsoldier06 View Post
    Because it's impossible that the wizard could temporarily infuse his legs with Fel magic to empower them with 10,000 leg days and just jump around, House of Pain-style.

Mine is that mana tap still exists, despite almost universal negative feedback.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

And.... that we still have no baseline interrupt outside of the Felhunter.

Mine would be that all of warlocks specs have moved towards randomly generated resources, and away from a control oriented resource like burning embers. Makes all 3 specs not appealing to me because I have a blast currently when I cant maintain soulburn haunt even with class trinket. 30+ seconds on mythic council without a proc. Engaging gameplay.

It's probably why they kept destro for last. They did Demonology first, the one spec with an actual dedicated builder so soul shards wouldn't seem so bad. Now y'all hear how much people like the shard generation on affliction single target. It sucks. No, it still sucks. Same problem as wod, with no fixes. I can hope destro won't suck, but with my experiences with wod affliction, it won't be anywhere near as effective as wod destro.