Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klanker5 View Post
    If the item you're talking about is a baleful item then it's normal, pawn will look at the item and say "this item is better than what you're currently wearing if you upgrade to 695 and then to 705", it probably says "potential upgrade +x%" instead of just "upgrade +x%".

EDIT : screenshot of what i'm talking about :
    Looks weird. Dont use pawn but statweighscore. Similar shit, seems more accurate.

Deleted
    Pawn just works strange with ofspecs
    I have it not modded on my warrior and he always show me that Intelect gear is potential upgrade for my protection spec

How can I determine if a warforged (721) Chipped Soul Prism is better than a 700 Mirror of the Blademaster.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=124545/c...rism&bonus=560

You check the guide's trinket rankings. Since the Prism is warforged, you add 600 DPS to it. Ish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    You check the guide's trinket rankings. Since the Prism is warforged, you add 600 DPS to it. Ish.
    WF is 600, how much is socket ?

Irrelevant since the error in the sim is bigger than the difference. So just 600 as well.

anyone care to explain why is azor banned?

Deleted
    Because he keeps acting like a dick when he answer questions or inquires. Just go through his post history.

Deleted
    what does banned on this site actualy mean? seeing as peps seems to be abel to post either way?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    what does banned on this site actualy mean? seeing as peps seems to be abel to post either way?
    You cant post when you're banned, but bans are temporary. They start out at 3 days and ramp up the more you get.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    seeing azortharion banned puts a smile on everyone's face hahahah , the sooner he gone the better.

People need thicker skin
    I went through azotharion's posts and he doesn't deserve a ban. I thank him for being sone helpful to this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Because he keeps acting like a dick when he answer questions or inquires. Just go through his post history.
    guess some people think they are the shit when they get a little bit of fame on the internet..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    People need thicker skin
    I went through azotharion's posts and he doesn't deserve a ban. I thank him for being sone helpful to this community.
    Insulting people is against the rules of the forum, regardless if they can take it or not...
    Quote Originally Posted by darkblitzrc View Post
    guess some people think they are the shit when they get a little bit of fame on the internet..
    Usually yeah

Who cares if he's a jerk? People post stupid things and he replies in kind. Someone who is as active in the forums and makes guides to help players out and then questioned, repeatedly, by the people who read it, it does take its toll on ones patience. People have posted some really dumb things (myself included) and he calls you out for it. Yes, it's abrasive and aggressive at times, but again, why is it that big of a deal? This isn't a presidential debate where everyone needs to put their best foot forward. It's a gaming forum in a community known to be toxic. Hell, look at the people coming out and relishing his temporary ban, they can't even keep it to themselves, have to post about how happy they are.
    Just wondering who's going to step up and take over the guides and posts if Azor says fuck it and stops using his time for other people's benefits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Who cares if he's a jerk? People post stupid things and he replies in kind. Someone who is as active in the forums and makes guides to help players out and then questioned, repeatedly, by the people who read it, it does take its toll on ones patience. People have posted some really dumb things (myself included) and he calls you out for it. Yes, it's abrasive and aggressive at times, but again, why is it that big of a deal? This isn't a presidential debate where everyone needs to put their best foot forward. It's a gaming forum in a community known to be toxic. Hell, look at the people coming out and relishing his temporary ban, they can't even keep it to themselves, have to post about how happy they are.
    Just wondering who's going to step up and take over the guides and posts if Azor says fuck it and stops using his time for other people's benefits.
    He is the first and the last one to ever have done a guide or theorycrafting.....

Be a dick and you get punished, not a difficult concept really.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    He is the first and the last one to ever have done a guide or theorycrafting.....

Be a dick and you get punished, not a difficult concept really.
    So, by that logic Anaconda11 needs to be punished because he's being a dick relishing in Azor's ban? Or Darkblitzrc because he's being a jerk pointing out that apparently Azor thinks to highly of himself? And guessing that was sarcasm about the theorycrafting, so that would make you being a jerk because you didn't reply to my post with intelligence and grace, just cynical wit?
    If that wasn't sarcasm, then no, he's not the first or last theorycrafter, the forums are full of them, which many are debunked as flat out wrong by Azor in their assumptions and/or math.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending his attitude, the guy can be a huge jerk, but as far as his posts go and ways to play the spec he consistently has the most well thought out and tested guides for how to play while min/max'ing and gearing choices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    So, by that logic Anaconda11 needs to be punished because he's being a dick relishing in Azor's ban? Or Darkblitzrc because he's being a jerk pointing out that apparently Azor thinks to highly of himself? And guessing that was sarcasm about the theorycrafting, so that would make you being a jerk because you didn't reply to my post with intelligence and grace, just cynical wit?
    If that wasn't sarcasm, then no, he's not the first or last theorycrafter, the forums are full of them, which many are debunked as flat out wrong by Azor in their assumptions and/or math.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending his attitude, the guy can be a huge jerk, but as far as his posts go and ways to play the spec he consistently has the most well thought out and tested guides for how to play while min/max'ing and gearing choices.
    Yeah, sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thick skin cuts both ways. If you want to mix it up in ways that are questionable as far as the community guidelines, you also have to be thick skinned enough to accept a few temporary bans without getting bothered. Which he probably is (thick skinned, that is). It would be amusing and silly if people are arguing about this ban while he, himself, doesn't care much.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Thick skin cuts both ways. If you want to mix it up in ways that are questionable as far as the community guidelines, you also have to be thick skinned enough to accept a few temporary bans without getting bothered. Which he probably is (thick skinned, that is). It would be amusing and silly if people are arguing about this ban while he, himself, doesn't care much.
    Yeah, but no one really arguing against him or on his behalf. Just talking about it.