Poll: How much would you really pay for a Classic server?

Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I just want to know what you hope to accomplish here. Convert the rest of us?
    Maybe just voice opinions. Since we're not allowed to voice them at blizzards forums

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to know what you hope to accomplish here. Convert the rest of us?
    Discuss the topic as allowed by MMO-C and voice my opinion.
    What are you trying to accomplish here? Convert the rest of us?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilananazz View Post
    Maybe just voice opinions. Since we're not allowed to voice them at blizzards forums
    Have they not been voiced enough? I think we all get it by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    So don't answer the treads about them?

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-C is allowing the discussion to continue.
    Each time someone replies we have something new to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by DeleteMyAccountMMOCSUX View Post
    What are you trying to accomplish here?
    Just laughing man, just laughing.

Unfortunately this is one of the most circlejerk topics I have ever seen. New discussion is long gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Prick.

Anyways, Nost did a pretty damn good job of rebuilding Vanilla Wow. If a private server can do it, then Blizzard sure as hell can.
    I bet they CAN do it, but I also bet that YOU and the other Pro-Vanilla people WONT put up the money to make it possible.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-C is allowing the discussion to continue.
    You might want to look up the word "new" because I assure you absolutely 0 new information has actually come out.

70% of the voting playerbase would outright not be willing to spend any notable amount of money on vanilla.
    The remaining 30% of the voters SAID they would notably pay for it, but were all of them really serious?

And for how long... perhaps one or two months until they realize that vanilla gameplay is extremely grindy and outdated with some classes being unusable.
    Blizzard would not patch or bugfix those servers, and they would not add new content or class balance for sure.

Vanilla was awesome, i loved playing it and i would again play it for free for a week or two.
    Anything more than that is just not fun, especially since the classes i love today were god awful in vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just laughing man, just laughing.

Unfortunately this is one of the most circlejerk topics I have ever seen. New discussion is long gone.
    Thanks for the bumps. Appreciate your help on keeping this thread at the top of the page.

Deleted

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you, because you're FORCED to read these topics?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the bumps. Appreciate your help on keeping this thread at the top of the page.
    So the purpose is to keep your tantrum front and center?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilananazz View Post
    Are we supposed to feel sorry for you, because you're FORCED to read these topics?
    No don't feel sorry yet. I haven't died of laughter... yet. Give it some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    70% of the voting playerbase would outright not be willing to spend any notable amount of money on vanilla.
    The remaining 30% of the voters SAID they would notably pay for it, but were all of them really serious?

And for how long... perhaps one or two months until they realize that vanilla gameplay is extremely grindy and outdated with some classes being unusable.
    Blizzard would not patch or bugfix those servers, and they would not add new content or class balance for sure.

Vanilla was awesome, i loved playing it and i would again play it for free for a week or two.
    Anything more than that is just not fun, especially since the classes i love today were god awful in vanilla.
    From the sample of mmoc lfr heroes? sure, legit statistics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feellucky View Post
    We use polls all the time in the real world that sample around 600 people, very common for political polls with varying +/- of around 3-5%. This poll is at least somewhat reflective of where the entire wow population stands on this issue. 32% would pay to play, 44% would not play even for free and the rest would either pay less or only play for free. To the unbiased sample comment, where are you going to find an unbiased pop for a wow poll, and it is a random sample of mmo-champion visitors which is one of the better places to get a random sample of wow players. You may not want to believe it but this is at least somewhat accurate and precise.
    I am pretty sure you failed in your analysis when you make the assertion that this poll is reflective of the entire wow population, what this poll reflects is the MMOC population's opinion on the subject. and MMOC isn't exactly representative of the entire wow population. I would grant that the poll might be 'accurate and precise' when measuring the MMOC opinion on the matter.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the purpose is to keep your tantrum front and center?
    In some ways, yes. MMO-C has given us a voice.
    This is probably the most widely read WoW forum outside of Blizzard official.

My hope is Blizzard will read these threads and reevaluate their stance on Vanilla servers.

I don't want to play on illegal servers. I want to give my money to Blizzard.
    WoW was awesome. I have tons of things in vanilla I never accomplished.
    I want the option to go back. They are saying no now. Maybe we can get them to change their minds.

Deleted
    No don't feel sorry yet. I haven't died of laughter... yet. Give it some time.
    Well, since you can't contribute to the discussion, other from being an arrogant prick and you're tired of these discussions i have a advice for you:
    Don't click on the topic link and post. You're just contributing to what you clearly hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it were another option in WoW,I wouldn't begrudge anyone for choosing it. If it were a separate payment than the regular monthly payment, I wouldn't support it.

10+ Year Old Account
    In some ways, yes. MMO-C has given us a voice.
    This is probably the most widely read WoW forum outside of Blizzard official.

My hope is Blizzard will read these threads and reevaluate their stance on Vanilla servers.

I don't want to play on illegal servers. I want to give my money to Blizzard.
    WoW was awesome. I have tons of things in vanilla I never accomplished.
    I want the option to go back. They are saying no now. Maybe we can get them to change their minds.
    Delusions of grandeur because Blizzard has way more information on this kind of stuff than anyone outside of Blizzard. It will never ever happen and any information you think you have they've had for longer and still don't think it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    So if its free then more than half of voters want vanilla realm........

Gg wod
    Gg blizz
    Voters 1002
    MMO-C

gg logic