Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Azealia Banks threatens Sarah Palin with gang rape, Twitter defends it.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/rappe...-by-black-men/

These tweets were made by radical ultra-racist, and all around degenerate, Azealia Banks.

She later removed the Tweets but as any 11 year old knows, the internet is forever.

Here's the language from Twitter's Terms of Service in which we can clearly see rape threats are a violation of their rules, not to mention illegal under federal law.

“Violent threats (direct or indirect): You may not make threats of violence or promote violence, including threatening or promoting terrorism,” Twitter’s Terms of Service read.

“Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease,” Twitter’s Terms of Service adds. “We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.”
    But did Twitter take action to punish the violent calls of gang rape?

No.

Matthew Boyle who contributes for Brietbart submitted the following complaint to Twitter.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...v-sarah-palin/

The high profile twitter user @AZEALIABANKS openly continues to advocate for rape, violent, brutal sexual & physical violence in ‘offensive, vulgar, abusive and obscene’ terms towards a targeted woman and her family in clear violation of Twitter’s strong stand against this sort of behavior,” the complaint reads. “This user continues to make ‘threats of violence’ and continues to ‘promote violence’ against a targeted [sic] individual and her family. This harassment by the user’s own public admission, was ‘unprovoked’ and is ‘is one-sided’ and ‘includes threats’ – direct, explicit and graphic. @AZEALIABANKS is ‘promoting violence’ advocating ‘direct attacks’ and ‘threats’ on the basis of ‘race’, ‘gender’ and ‘religious affiliation’. I am encouraged that you ‘do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories’ as for the past 72 hours this has been 90% of the of tweets coming from this @AZEALIABANKS. This user has openly tweeted the fact she selected to target this individual based on her opposition to the target’s beliefs. I am encouraged that your policy includes: ‘In order to ensure that people feel safe expressing diverse opinions and beliefs, we do not tolerate behavior that crosses the line into abuse, including behavior that harasses, intimidates, or uses fear to silence another user’s voice.’ The resulting media coverage has created over 500,000 google results in a three day period already with seemingly no action from Twitter to what is a very high profile violation of your own stated Terms of Service. I look forward to your swift response, your swifter action and reaffirming for members of your community (of which I am one) that threats of sexual & racial violence against women will not stand on your platform.
    And here is the response Twitter gave to him.

“We reviewed the content and determined that it was not in violation of the Twitter Rules. We are happy to revisit this decision if you are able to provide further evidence of a violation. Please respond to this email with direct links to the content in question. We understand you might come across content on Twitter that you find offensive. Twitter users are free to post content (even if potentially inflammatory) provided that they don’t violate the Terms of Service or the Twitter Rules.

If you would like more information on how to control your Twitter experience, see this help article: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170134. If you feel threatened or are in danger, please contact your local law enforcement. You can direct the local law enforcement to our Guidelines for Law Enforcement here: https://support.twitter.com/articles/41949.
    So what are we to make of this?

Does Twitter, a very Left leaning company, tolerate rape threats?

Do they not think this qualifies as a threat when clearly it is?

Or are they simply protecting the scumbag Azealia Banks because the target of her threat is Sarah Palin?

Either way this is disgusting.

Disgusting that the pig Banks would threaten somebody with gang rape.

And disgusting that Twitter is tolerating it, for whatever reason.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Twitter. Azealia did nothing wrong. She is a victim here.

disgusting but its on par with other ridiculous bs i've seen on twitter, the threats are more along the lines of rhetoric sensationalism then actual threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Do they not think this qualifies as a threat when clearly it is?
    So, in your world, Azealia Banks is actually going to go and find a bunch of black dudes with big dicks, fly them out to wherever Sarah Palin lives these days, and have them rape her?

Or is she just talking shit on the internet? Call me crazy, but in order for something to be a "threat" there should at least be the slightest possibility of it happening.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't she the popsinger from Australia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

She is a disgusting creature.

You do know that terrorists recruit over sites like facebook and twitter? If they aren't going to take a stand on that, when lives are obviously at risk, why would they take a stand on this?

Those sites only care about profits, they have no respect for human lives or decency. They are basically online cess pools.

Banks only made those tweets because she has no talent and is fading into obscurity. She was desperate for a little attention (even if it is mostly bad) so she had to do something. She is about 8 years too late on attacking Palin though, a little behind the times really.... Don't doubt that many Libs and Dems were secretly applauding this (notice how no "feminists" stood up for Palin as a woman).

Banks should really be charged for these "threats" and all the really strange sexual thoughts about Palin (almost sounds like a deluded stalker). Who knew banks was thinking about Palin like that, I guewss everyone has their private fantasies. Twitter should have pulled her account for her strange sexual fantasies alone.

The rape threats are really disturbing though...... really surprised that the police haven't taken banks into custody and at least questioned her over these threats. I am sure BLM would rush to her defense and would call anyone that doesn't support banks racist. Then Bill Clintoln would apologize for ever doubting BLM and Sanders would step aside at his next rally so a couple of BLM supporters could speak (just as he did in Seattle).

If you or I made some really strange, obsessively sexual posts about an actress or someone famous, I wonder if twitter would treat us the same way.
    Last edited by Alydael; 2016-04-10 at 01:26 AM.

Deleted
    lmao. well it's azaelia, what do you expect, rank 1 anger issues rofl

Deleted
    This is what I dont get about news nowadays.

This Banks person does not "threaten" Palin with rape. She just says that Palin "should" be raped. Howeverto threaten someone implies that you also have the measures to actually execute the stuff you say.

Hate it when words are used wrong just to get more readers.

On topic: Whatever. People badmouthed people since ... forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    You do know that terrorists recruit over sites like facebook and twitter? If they aren't going to take a stand on that, when lives are obviously at risk, why would they take a stand on this?

Those sites only care about profits, they have no respect for human lives or decency. They are basically online cess pools.

Banks only made those tweets because she has no talent and is fading into obscurity. She was desperate for a little attention (even if it is mostly bad) so she had to do something. She is about 8 years too late on attacking Palin though, a little behind the times really.... Don't doubt that many Libs and Dems were secretly applauding this (notice how no "feminists" stood up for Palin as a woman).

Banks should really be charged for these "threats" and all the really strange sexual thoughts about Palin (almost sounds like a deluded stalker). Who knew banks was thinking about Palin like that, I guewss everyone has their private fantasies. Twitter should have pulled her account for her strange sexual fantasies alone.

If you or I made some really strange, obsessively sexual posts about an actress or someone famous, I wonder if twitter would treat us the same way.
    They shut down conservative accounts all the time.

So, attractive. Such a bad troll...

10+ Year Old Account
    Attention whores being attention whores. Best to just ignore it and move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    This Banks person does not "threaten" Palin with rape. She just says that Palin "should" be raped. Howeverto threaten someone implies that you also have the measures to actually execute the stuff you say.
    From the rules:

“Violent threats (direct or indirect): You may not make threats of violence or promote violence, including threatening or promoting terrorism,” Twitter’s Terms of Service read.

Shes promoting violence.

Her Tweets unequivocally qualifies as a violation of their TOS.

In addition its disgusting that shes furthering some vile stereotype that Black men are just sitting around waiting to rape White women.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Wallmaker Yahzarah View Post
    So, attractive. Such a bad troll...
    She looks like the guy who fixes potholes on my street.

Is she the one who does an act similar to Lady Gaga's?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I remember Azealia Banks as a failed rapper who says a lot of outrageous things on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    This is what I dont get about news nowadays.

Hate it when words are used wrong just to get more readers.

On topic: Whatever. People badmouthed people since ... forever.
    Did you read the tweets? You don't think that it is disturbing? There are people I don't like, but I never concoct some strange, aggressive, sexually degrading fantasy in my mind about them (and then tweet it for all to see). You don't find something seriously wrong about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I remember Azealia Banks as a failed rapper who says a lot of outrageous things on social media.
    That description fits a LOT of people

Yeah, I think she was on the fast track to obscurity and needed to do something to get back in the news.

She gave an interview in Playboy where she went off for 2 pages on how much she hates America and White people.

She indicated that she was going to leave and I'm just wondering if she needs and help packing her bags.
    MAGA