Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Only Yshaarj is truly dead of the Old Gods. After their imprisonment, the 3 remaining Old Gods have been working together to get free. Yogg'saron being the one who started all their corruption of the world.

All 3 Old Gods were present in corrupting Deathwing during WotA and at least Yogg had a hand in the assassination of Varian's father. Yogg is responsible for the curse of flesh, the dismemberment of the Watchers, the Qiragi troll wars and allowing Nzoth into the Emerald Dream.

N'zoth is the only one active at the moment, while the others are subdued and still imprisoned. Some people like to think a handful of mortals killed them, that those forms we fought was their entire body, but it isn't. They're larger than mountains and unkillable by mortal means.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    And the world got roughed up when they ripped out the old god, Im talking about the more mundane stab it till its dead, after that they could have had their robot minions cleaning up tainty tentacles for centuries. I found the idea of imprisonment rather short sighted, say everything went perfect and the old gods never escaped, then the world soul 'hatched' or whatever. I beleive the plant itself becomes the entity therefore the new pantheon brother/sister would be having like 4 tumors on its body.
    They isolated the infection and planned to cure it later, but some jerk kinda killed them before they could. It seems though, with all the events that happened to Azeroth, that it wont awaken on its own now. It needs a kickstart unlike the other Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    N'zoth is the only one active at the moment, while the others are subdued and still imprisoned. Some people like to think a handful of mortals killed them, that those forms we fought was their entire body, but it isn't. They're larger than mountains and unkillable by mortal means.
    Nice headcanon. One'd expect these to have died out with the release of Chronicle, but I guess something just don't change =P
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't recall the very first Titan needing a kick start to digivolve from planet to super space giant. Though that point is rather moot I would imagine, if I recall it is expected when the titan comes to being most life on it would die from the change, and if that were to occur a newborn in space with no allies whatsoever with the Void Lords as enemies and the burning legion. If Azeroth doesn't spank these forces then in X years if it does hatch then Azeroth reborn would be SOL, naive and enemies galore.