Deleted

Lightbulb Garrison ability in bar (all forms)

Just thought I'd share this... I've always forund the garrison ability (like Call to Arms) button in the middle of the screen annoying... But as a druid I've never been able to get it in my action bar in all forms.

But if you make a marco:

/run DraenorZoneAbilityFrame:Show()

The screen button will pop up and you can drag it into your bar in all forms.

It is a bit buggy, so the button sometimes dissapear before you can drag it, but t does work.

Yeah this does work. My skill had also disappeared on a couple of my characters. People that use costum bars might have it on a hidden bar or something and the game doesn't pull it up for you so this is the only way to get it on your bars again since it doesn't show up in your spellbook. You have to be fast with click dragging it though since it only appears for a split second.

or... you can just bind it in your keybinds, rocket science.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    or... you can just bind it in your keybinds, rocket science.
    I have an action bar set-up and want it in may first action bar (the one that changes each time I change form) and as Thelxi said this can also be use if you loose the button (a bug many have reported,

I shared this, coz I thought it might help some people. Just because you can't use it axxey, does't mean you have to be a twat about it.... rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by jacklindr View Post
    Just thought I'd share this... I've always forund the garrison ability (like Call to Arms) button in the middle of the screen annoying... But as a druid I've never been able to get it in my action bar in all forms.

But if you make a marco:

/run DraenorZoneAbilityFrame:Show()

The screen button will pop up and you can drag it into your bar in all forms.

It is a bit buggy, so the button sometimes dissapear before you can drag it, but t does work.
    Just found this post after searching for a solution to having the Garrisson Ability in all my forms bars and this worked perfectly, thanks for sharing.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Only the main bar changes with forms anyway. Just have it on the other bars and be done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Only the main bar changes with forms anyway. Just have it on the other bars and be done with it?
    i would have thought most people did this.
    why is garrison ability on your primary bars =S
    each to their own

Why not just put it on one of the secondary bars at the bottom left/bottom right/right side of your screen? That way you could access it in all forms without taking up a keybind from each form's bars.