Deleted

How many ranked wins - losses do you have?

How many wins and losses do you have in ranked? Solo or team, your preference.
    Also, which is your main character there and how are your ranks with him/her?

I have 210 wins - 219 loses in solo ranked. Haven't played team more, so only have 1 win - 0 loses

Rank 32 at the moment for solo.

Tyrande's my main with 90 wins - 67 loses in solo ranked and 1 win - 0 loses in team ranked.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2016-04-09 at 04:52 PM.

Hero League:
    495-450 win-loss ratio, currently Rank 4. Most played is Johanna with a 82-59 win-loss ratio. Keep in mind I played Hero League before the addition of placement matches, which dropped me 15 ranks from 20 to 35. My MMR had already settled at that point so I've spent a LOT of time trying to claw my way back up.

Team League:
    18-10 win-loss ratio, currently Rank 10. Most played is Zagara with a 6-3 win-loss ratio. All of these matches have been within the last month.

27-17 Solo Hero League. My "main" was Jaina, had 9 wins with her but I'm playing Brightwing as of late.

Really not sure how the matchmaking works, I went 12-8 in promos and placed into rank 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallani View Post
    Really not sure how the matchmaking works, I went 12-8 in promos and placed into rank 6.
    Meanwhile I tanked 15 ranks by going 13-7. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    I am rank 6 in Hero League as of now.

I have a total of 373 wins - 330 losses which is a 53% winrate.

Most played Hero: Anub'arak, 132 wins - 94 losses which is a 58,4% winrate.

---

In Team League I am rank 12.

I have a total of 19 wins - 14 losses which is a 57,6% win rate.

Most played Hero: Arthas, 9 wins - 3 losses which is a 75% win rate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Meanwhile I tanked 15 ranks by going 13-7. -.-
    I feel your pain, had same issue after the reset. This somewhat proves that new accounts have better match.

10+ Year Old Account
    106-79 I am doing rather well recently but thats because I only ever really play HL when Nerraw is carrying me
    Tyrande is my best too at 26-14 but assassin is at 50% win rate everything else is 57% and with support being 64.8% O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Bounce between Rank 1 and 3 every few games. 80 wins, 59 losses. 139 total.

1.7k games played total (since whenever they started recording) I dislike hero league. I feel its just quick match where people try way harder and thus are much more toxic. Its the only environment where I see purposeful feeding, too. Something like maybe 1 in 10 of my games has the enemy teams players right clicking into our base over and over until we get fed enough to kill the core (and this happens at like lvl 7, too, where the game hasn't even started, let alone been decided)

But yeah, like I said - Rank 1, and if I lose like 8 in a row i'll go to rank 3. I dislike the ranking system too. I get 300 points for a win, then only 80-100 for a loss. So having even 40-50% win rate at my mmr (3500ish) means I can stay rank1. It makes it sort of worthless. Theres also a lot of toxicity around ranks too. If I lose a lot and go to rank 2, people instantly start shitting on my bans, yet when i'm rank 1 no one questions my bans (even though they're the same)

I also find it funny that during placement matches, I had ban rights over dozens of rank 1 players. (according to Blizz, ban rights are given to the highest mmr player on each team) so even though I ended my placement matches and was given rank 6, I still was much higher MMR than dozens of rank 1 players. How does that work? How can I be 5 ranks lower but much higher MMR?
    Last edited by Sliske; 2016-04-09 at 06:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    I get 300 points for a win, then only 80-100 for a loss. So having even 40-50% win rate at my mmr (3500ish) means I can stay rank1. It makes it sort of worthless.
    300 points for a win? Wow. I just get roughly 100 points per win and 100 points per loss and I am rank 6. The mmr on the ladder makes zero sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    300 points for a win? Wow. I just get roughly 100 points per win and 100 points per loss and I am rank 6. The mmr on the ladder makes zero sense to me.
    I literally have to lose like 8 games in a row just to drop to rank 2. Right now i'm rank 2, and I have 250 points to rank 1. I will get it on my next win again. It makes zero sense. Surely if I'm playing people below my mmr (since i'm banning, my team is below my mmr, so surely the other team is at least on par, if not below me?) then I would lose more points and gain less? Or alternatively, all of my opponents are much higher mmr than me, and so I lose very little rank points, but gain a shit ton when I win.

The second scenario I very much doubt, considering I get 300 points a win from beating rank 30 players that happen to be queueing with a rank 1 player.

The lowest i've seen winning from one game has been 150ish. On loss, the highest i've lost in one game is 80 points. Most however I lose around 30-70, and gain around 200-300.

And whats even more annoying, is my GF is the exact same MMR as me, yet she gets 150 points a loss, and gains only 50-80 per win. The exact opposite of me. Shes only played around 50-60 more games than me, too. Its at the point where her main account cannot break rank 12, despite being a 3500 mmr player. Yet her second account? She got that to rank 6 right out of placements, just like me, with very little hero choice.

I don't understand how they made it so confusing. Ranking shouldn't be this nebulous confusing subject - it should be plain and simple. I should be able to know who i'm higher rank, MMR, etc, than by on screen indicators - not going to some 3rd party site to upload several hundred replays just to get my MMR.

Its like old Hearthstone Legend rank - you play at 40% win rate for a month? you're not legend. Then they added Legend ranks, so you can actually see where you are.

Rank 1 on HoTS however, is meaningless. Yes, you're rank 1. But are you rank 1 , 9999/10000? or are you rank 1, 200 / 10,000 total rank 1s?

I'm also genuinely interested in the people in this thread saying they are stuck at rank 20+ if they have their Battletag I'd like to look into their accounts on hotslogs. I don't understand how someone trying to push rank cannot get past rank 20 or 30. I play dps Kharazim solo support at rank 1 and I maintain it while losing a dozen times in a row. Its because of this fact, that I have a strong bias against hero league. I really dislike the idea that people think hero league is somehow different to Quick Match - yes, there are differences, but the level of play is identical to me. In fact, i'd say its harder to play a greymane in quick match than in hero league , for example.

The entire system just seems fucked.

TL;DR: ranks don't seem to mean anything right now, so stop worrying about your rank if you are.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2016-04-09 at 07:02 PM.

I actually have 14 more losses than wins, go figure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    -snip-
    I agree completely that the system is a huge mess and this conversation needs to heard loud and clear by Blizzard. I can't tell you how many times that I have beaten rank 1 players in HL (or QM for that matter), but the points I gain do not even reflect that I beat a higher ranked team. It never did in fact since I started playing.

If you're curious about my stats, you can find them here on hotslogs, which is fairly accurate to my in game stats: http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=809141

Also, yeah, ranks don't mean anything, but I enjoy Hero League much more than Quick Match because of the drafting. Not to mention that bans made the ladder more enjoyable. Still, ranks definitely do not reflect a player's skill right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently rank4 on my main acc - 315 wins / 281 losses.
    Uther has most wins with 67 , followed by Jaina with 59 and third spot is pretty much followed up by Jo/ETC/Mura with each +- 25 wins.

On my smurf, which is mostly being used now for playing with my buddy (who has been 6mo out of playing HotS), I'm rank 7/8 - with 70 wins/63 losses.
    Most wins as Jaina with 25 , followed by Falstad/Uther with 7/8 and Thrall/Abathur with 5.

Got the smurf because my main was stuck in 25/30 rank for ages where as signing as Jaina on smurf got me to 10 straight out of placement matches, stopped playing it around R5 when I started gaining proper ranks on the main :P

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    How many wins and losses do you have in ranked? Solo or team, your preference.
    Also, which is your main character there and how are your ranks with him/her?

I have 210 wins - 219 loses in solo ranked. Haven't played team more, so only have 1 win - 0 loses

Rank 32 at the moment for solo.

Tyrande's my main with 90 wins - 67 loses in solo ranked and 1 win - 0 loses in team ranked.
    Are your Tyrande stats from HotSLogs or is there a way to find that out in game?

Only recently started playing HL.
    Was 14-6 in my placement games, then over this weekend (I don't know if it was the free weekend or what) won 6 lost 13. Losing 5 in a row, winning 1, and then losing 4 in a row wrecks your rank.
    Rank 7 now and just tanking it with loss after loss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Are your Tyrande stats from HotSLogs or is there a way to find that out in game?
    It shows your best hero on the ranked play screen for each mode. An old image but for example: http://i.imgur.com/Ne76yt6.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hero League:

945 wins
    895 loses

Team League:

34 wins
    16 losses

Rank 1 for both
    Falstad has my highest winning games for both. 120 W/144 L in HL, 13 W/5 L in TL.
    Last edited by Sir Andy; 2016-04-11 at 09:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    You can hover your mouse over the character featured in the ranked panel. A popup appears with how many wins and loses you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Only recently started playing HL.
    Was 14-6 in my placement games, then over this weekend (I don't know if it was the free weekend or what) won 6 lost 13. Losing 5 in a row, winning 1, and then losing 4 in a row wrecks your rank.
    Rank 7 now and just tanking it with loss after loss
    Don't play in the weekends. Trust me, I learned it the hard way, losing 18 games in a row once. It was the worst loss streak I've had in this game, ever. Since then I haven't played more than 3-4 games in the weekend and I have started to regain what I lost. Not fast, but I'm gaining.