Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wait, I don't mind if it's gone or not but originally didn't they say we were supposed to be able to make an outfit/tmog set once, set it in the wardrobe and you can use it whenever? I thought that's what they said, not like that really changes anything, I don't mind having to transmog like I normally do now, just happy about the wardrobe tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    They also delayed the class accessories stuff (e.g., hunters carrying cool-looking quivers, paladins carrying cool-looking tomes, etc.).
    No they didn't. They openly stated that was a look into stuff that might come in the future. Hunters have Quivers with their artifact (I can't remember which one) this expansion, and Paladins have Librams likewise. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

You always needed a transmog NPC to apply your outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    No they didn't. They openly stated that was a look into stuff that might come in the future. Hunters have Quivers with their artifact (I can't remember which one) this expansion, and Paladins have Librams likewise. Lol.
    Paladins dont have librams, they have a book as an offhand which they can do now. A libram would be in addition to the offhand, hanging off the side.

They also delayed the class accessories stuff (e.g., hunters carrying cool-looking quivers, paladins carrying cool-looking tomes, etc.).

:-(

Still, I think I'll be persuading my wife (who is WAY more into WoW than I am) to buy the transmog yak.
    The accessories weren't delayed, they were never planned in the first place. Blizzard gave us a sneak peak of those before WOD even came out and specifically said they wouldn't be coming soon. I don't know where you got the impression they were imminent.

As for transmogging on the fly, that was never the intention. The Xmog system works to save sets and gear models that you've collected, so that you can save time and bag space. They never said it would be available whenever or wherever you wanted it.
    Ixila of Forgotten Aspects - US Hyjal 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    My YouTube kill vids!
    Ixila - Holy Paladin - Armory | Ixtide - Resto Shaman - Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Paladins dont have librams, they have a book as an offhand which they can do now. A libram would be in addition to the offhand, hanging off the side.
    Stop shitposting, the book for holy paladins is not an offhand, it's not even an item. Their hammer is a 2 handed weapon that also passively increases armor by 30% to make up for them no longer having a shield. The libram is hanging on their side and they never hold it as an offhand.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathleecher View Post
    Hi everyone.

As the titel says, is transmog on the fly gone?

Look at wowdevs: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...57267930460162

Sounds like its gone :S What do you guys think ?
    You always needed a transmog vendor, even since the alpha started. "Transmog on the fly" was never a thing. However you can preview and make transmog sets directly from the interface, no matter where you are.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

:-(

Still, I think I'll be persuading my wife (who is WAY more into WoW than I am) to buy the transmog yak.

These were never intended for Legion and were never announced for Legion. It was just something they're generally working on. May be implemented late in Legion, maybe in the expansion after Legion, or maybe the expansion after that one. The accessories never had an ETA.

A lot of misinformation in this thread. You can create multiple outfits, including spec related at the transmog vendor. It costs gold for each outfit you create. This includes outfits that remove cloak, helm or shoulder. Once these outfits are saved, you can access them anywhere, anytime for free. You only have to see the vendor once per outfit. The spec outfits change automatically upon spec change.

While transmog specifically can't be done on the fly except with the yak, outfit changing can. Lets not pollute the thread with half truths ok?

Is the "hide shoulders" for Legion still a thing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Is the "hide shoulders" for Legion still a thing?
    Yes and allready implended. You can hide Shoulders, Helms, Cloaks via the transmog NPCs

I thought it was going to be similar to Wildstar for transmog, seems I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    Yes and allready implended. You can hide Shoulders, Helms, Cloaks via the transmog NPCs
    And the Hide Gnomes feature, how is that coming along?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs