Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by construkt View Post
    Yeah, here ya go: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...2916582?page=2

I'm not going to stop bitching about it until they make the spec interesting to play. They have to know that people are just macro'ing their pets around and there isn't anything to actually do outside of force target switching once in awhile followed by a swift KC.
    [insert virtual tray of cupcakes]

Now we just need everyone to start raising their pitchforks over not getting ANY dev communication about the issues all this time (Celestalon's FocusNotFocus comment notwithstanding).

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Can someone from alpha please tell me if Dire Beast still summons the beast next to the hunter or did they fix that?

Thanks.
    The Dire Beast still summons next to the hunter, but it now has a very fast travel time charge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keyimin View Post
    [insert virtual tray of cupcakes]

Now we just need everyone to start raising their pitchforks over not getting ANY dev communication about the issues all this time (Celestalon's FocusNotFocus comment notwithstanding).
    No communication is good, because it means they (usually) still have something in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakauri View Post
    No communication is good, because it means they (usually) still have something in the works.
    I hope you're right. Lots of the other specs have received some sort of communication about things that were in the works well in advance of them hitting alpha just to let people know so they could relax a bit (in theory). We've heard nothing about the main concerns since BM opened, and surely we're inching closer and closer to beta with every passing week.

The Dire Beast still summons next to the hunter, but it now has a very fast travel time charge.
    Thanks Nakauri

K
    - - - Updated - - -

Not necessarily. With hunters and shamans, it just as often means the don't give a crap about what we're saying and are doing what they want regardless. See the, what, six or so tiers in a row where the theorycrafters said our damage was low, Blizz ignored them, then ended up buffing us across the board with a 5-10% buff to Aspect of the Hawk two or three months into the tier. No communication at all is worrisome, especially with the awful way things like Dire Frenzy keep getting implemented.

Question for any alpha testers.

While your pet is under the flurry attack effect of Dire Frenzy, can it still perform its Bite/Claw/Smack basic attack ability? Or does it lock them out of attacks like Killing Spree for Rogues or similar to how Lynx Rush used to work during MoP for your pet.

oh boy they buffed pet growl. blizz is listening

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    oh boy they buffed pet growl. blizz is listening
    Yeah, it's great. Our weak ass pets will hold aggro long enough to die even quicker than they apparently already do on alpha. I, for one, am incredibly relieved

Quote Originally Posted by Keyimin View Post
    Yeah, it's great. Our weak ass pets will hold aggro long enough to die even quicker than they apparently already do on alpha. I, for one, am incredibly relieved
    well once they buff survivability i wont even have to look at the game when i solo things. truly revolutionary design.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    well once they buff survivability i wont even have to look at the game when i solo things. truly revolutionary design.
    LOL. I'm desperately trying to hold on to hope that some changes are yet to come, but the devs' refusal to even answer that question is worrisome.

LOL on the Growl buff.

On a serious note, I'm seeing a pattern on the direction they're taking with talents (specifically the DK ones) and I like the changes. Almost 99% guaranteed BM talent tree will look nothing like it is now in the next 2 to 4 builds.

Things I'm expecting to happen:
    -Chimera Shot, in its current form, is just begging to be made baseline.
    -Lowered CD on Dire Frenzy.
    -Volley is cool but doesn't really fit the BM role (plus we have a gun and arrows rain down?)
    -Many of the passive talents will be severely revised/removed (Big Game Hunter, Way of the Cobra, One with the Pack, Killer Cobra, AotBeast).

Hati is more than enough reason for me to not play this spec anymore. Glad they gave pets back to MM.

According to someone on the alpha feedback thread, at least it appears that Hati's combat-inducing AoE aura thing is fixed.

Is Hati under control the way we were told it would be, IE pet on passive, Hati is also on passive, or did that go out the window and we'll be still spending all our time with an uncontrollable guardian?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboard View Post
    Is Hati under control the way we were told it would be, IE pet on passive, Hati is also on passive, or did that go out the window and we'll be still spending all our time with an uncontrollable guardian?
    Still uncontrollable of course

I see a problem in fact that BM's DPS is more dependant on fully upgraded artifact, especially on that "Hati goes FTW and BCleave and KCommand too" trait. You need lvl20 artifact to reach it now and we do not know how fast we can get it. MM, on the other hand, have all it's damage kinda bland out all over the artifact so no matter where you go first.
    Last edited by Ifritlol; 2016-04-17 at 03:18 PM.

BM's artifact is busted in the worst way.

We have 3 aoe traits - nearly all other classes only have 1. In fact one of our elite traits is a multistrike talent, are we supposed to use multishot in our base rotation or just have one of our major traits just not affect single target?

We also have 5, count em 5 non damage increasing traits - which is odd when you realize that other classes top out at 3.

Our base dump trait only affects Hati - but we cant control hati, it has no health and it has a 2min death cd. So EVERY other class gets a flat 10% dps increase, and we get a 10% increase on not even half our damage. Flavor can get fucked I want my shit to not be busted.

Having 5 "non damage increasing traits" or extra traits focused on AOE damage doesn't mean blizzard has no way to make up a difference in damage. If damage is low for whatever reason then fine, there are plenty of options for tuning it. I'm sure feedback about the nature of artifact traits is helpful too, but that should be about flavor, not about damage tuning, because damage tuning is about the entire kit of the spec, not the number of dials blizzard has to adjust it.
    Dibbler <Electric Sheep> - Mythic raiding 7/7, 2/3, 10 hours/week

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

Aye but it does indicate that theres nothing to put on the traits. BM has 3 abilities and even if you give em 2 traits apiece its not enough to fill out an artifact tree.

Plus the Hati trait is just downright busted. ALL other dps classes get a flat 10% boost. And we're stuck with however much 10% of way less than half your damage is,

Blizz have alot of work to do.

Color me concerned.

They can start with the glaringly obvious and make Chimaera baseline, that ones easy.