Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    As I know there's been a few UKians in here I felt the need to come by for a lil' visit following the latest episode of Travel Man.

Dear Brits... I do not much care for Johnny Vegas. Please stop putting him in things. Please pass this on to the Queen and give her my regards. I expect something be done about this.
    I thought he was dead.......

Deleted
    I wish! You keep putting him on my favorite panel shows and now even in Travel Man. Stop this. Who the heck does he even appeal to? Less Vegas and more David Mitchell and Richard Ayoade in the future please. Heck I'd even take three Jo Brands over one Vegas.
    Both of these are a mystery to me, they will forever be up there with Bernard Manning and Jim Davidson as arseholes that made it rich by being as crude as possible and telling jokes about bodily functions.

Deleted
    Pretty much! Neither are funny, so not really comedians. But that's fair, lot of people aren't funny. But these people are not even entertaining to watch. I mean, Johnny Vegas is just a trip to cringe town, I am uncomfortable in my seat just watching him raving like a drunkard in long-winded rants that lead nowhere followed by the deafening silence where the crickets' chirp should be.

I now a days skip shows where Jo Brand or Johnny Vegas are on the panel. I just... I can't. Jonathan Ross is also one of those people I don't really enjoy, but my dislike for him only amounts to a dislike. I mean, compared to the likes of these painfully unfunny television personalities, at least he's just uninteresting.

Ayoade and David Mitchell tend to carry whatever they're on at least, and in Big Fat Quiz of the Year, Russel Brand and Noel Fielding are pretty good too. But it feels like you've more painful-to-watch celebrities than good ones!

All in all I can forgive British TV if they'd just get rid of Johnny Vegas. I don't know what you do with him - I'm not going to ask any questions, if he appears in a ditch, we can chalk it up to an accident. It's cool. Just do something!
    He actually had a show that involved him getting as drunk as possible then acting like a complete arse, many (including myself) expected him to keel over.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/18_Stone_of_Idiot

So bad even channel 4 apologized for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I... I'm scared to google "cock warmer" but I'm curious.
    It's very easy to understand.
    It's something to warm a cock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It's very easy to understand.
    It's something to warm a cock.
    Something like a hen house then?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Why... Why are British TV people funding this guy?
    I have not watched anything with him in for years, it is other people (cough) giving him views.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Something like a hen house then?
    Entirely like a hen house! Except for cocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much! Neither are funny, so not really comedians. But that's fair, lot of people aren't funny. But these people are not even entertaining to watch. I mean, Johnny Vegas is just a trip to cringe town, I am uncomfortable in my seat just watching him raving like a drunkard in long-winded rants that lead nowhere followed by the deafening silence where the crickets' chirp should be.

I now a days skip shows where Jo Brand or Johnny Vegas are on the panel. I just... I can't. Jonathan Ross is also one of those people I don't really enjoy, but my dislike for him only amounts to a dislike. I mean, compared to the likes of these painfully unfunny television personalities, at least he's just uninteresting.

Ayoade and David Mitchell tend to carry whatever they're on at least, and in Big Fat Quiz of the Year, Russel Brand and Noel Fielding are pretty good too. But it feels like you've more painful-to-watch celebrities than good ones!

All in all I can forgive British TV if they'd just get rid of Johnny Vegas. I don't know what you do with him - I'm not going to ask any questions, if he appears in a ditch, we can chalk it up to an accident. It's cool. Just do something!
    Having more David Mitchell and Richard Ayoade would be excellent. I would also be okay if they stopped putting Jimmy Carr in things. He's not very funny, and his laugh may be one of the most obnoxious noises known to man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, got Darksouls 3 to work (It didn't register my controller at first)..
    So time for me to git gud

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone knows when this new "top gear" thing will start? I miss those three idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Also will there be a game today?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Anyone knows when this new "top gear" thing will start? I miss those three idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Also will there be a game today?

STAPH!

Also, I think Rich said game days are now Wednesdays and Thursdays...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Parrot View Post
    STAPH!

Also, I think Rich said game days are now Wednesdays and Thursdays...
    That´s why i´m asking!
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure they switched hosts because Clarkson hit someone

15+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure they switched hosts because Clarkson hit someone
    Yeah, all of them left the BBC and are now working for amazon, i just hoped someone has any knowledge about when this thing is going to start or what´s it called.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, all of them left the BBC and are now working for amazon, i just hoped someone has any knowledge about when this thing is going to start or what´s it called.
    None at all sadly..

Deleted
    I thought being on loads of drugs was supposed to be fun but all it makes me do is drool, makes me want to sleep but I am in too much pain too and on top of that I still have 100% of my marbles. Being ill sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    I thought being on loads of drugs was supposed to be fun but all it makes me do is drool, makes me want to sleep but I am in too much pain too and on top of that I still have 100% of my marbles. Being ill sucks.
    Try snorting cocopuffs. I heard it's hilarious

Deleted
    Try snorting cocopuffs. I heard it's hilarious
    None in the house otherwise I try it, I would try anything to get better and snorting may be the only way since it is agony to swallow anything at all.
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2016-04-12 at 12:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    None in the house otherwise I try it, I would try anything to either get better and snorting may be the only way since it is agony to swallow anything at all.
    Well, enjoy!