Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

European servers DDoS.

European online services continue to be impacted by a series of widespread DDoS attacks towards certain service providers that result in high latency and disconnections. These disruption effects have been felt by a portion of our players, impacting their gaming experience. We continue to closely monitor the situation and would like to thank you again for your continued patience. Please follow @blizzardcsEU_EN on Twitter for further updates.

Why would you do this? What do you get out of it? I don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here in U.S.

Not sure where(nor will I say where) but word on the black market is Lizard Squad is DDOSING Blizzard and Sony servers to promote their new DDOS services at $5.99 a month..

FML. any kid with 6 bucks can make it happen -_-

Deleted
    people do stupid things when their upset

7+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/lizardlands?lang=en

It's Lizard and servers are starting to come back up. I think they just got busted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Same here in U.S.

Not sure where(nor will I say where) but word on the black market is Lizard Squad is DDOSING Blizzard and Sony servers to promote their new DDOS services at $5.99 a month..

FML. any kid with 6 bucks can make it happen -_-

Nah. You'd need a lot more than 6 bucks to get enough units to crash a ddos protected provider. This is actually a quite significant attack considering that it completely trashed everything in matters of minutes. Not any kid can do that.. Something tells me that the nost kids went crying to the lizard gang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerossi View Post
    such as posting Nos conspiracy claims without any proof?
    Could we please have a thread to discuss this in that doesnt get banned because you guys keep bringing this up.

For now the facts:

Idiots DDOS the servers.

Lets stick to that

Like I said though....

Also stick on a game on Steam or something

Quote Originally Posted by Velikanthehunter View Post
    Nah. You'd need a lot more than 6 bucks to get enough units to crash a ddos protected provider. This is actually a quite significant attack considering that it completely trashed everything in matters of minutes. Not any kid can do that.. Something tells me that the nost kids went crying to the lizard gang.
    Something tells me you like talking out of your ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haselden View Post

It's Lizard and servers are starting to come back up. I think they just got busted.
    What this guy said, it is them.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    What this guy said, it is them.
    I'm not a wizz at all with pc's. But isnt it possible to iptrace these guys and make them pay? Like wouldnt that be in the interest of blizzard?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I'm not a wizz at all with pc's. But isnt it possible to iptrace these guys and make them pay? Like wouldnt that be in the interest of blizzard?
    No, you usually DDOS using compromised clients. I suggest watching a computerphile video on DDOS before any further arguements spread on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Haselden View Post

Sounds like a bunch of dumb kids - and hopefully Interpol and the Feds will catch them, and we can see their blubbery walk of tearful shame into the courts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghier View Post

"something is broken"

Account gone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velikanthehunter View Post
    No, you usually DDOS using compromised clients. I suggest watching a computerphile video on DDOS before any further arguements spread on this forum
    It was an honest question. And no i dont need to watch any videos on DDOS'ing because it has 0 interest for me. I live in the real world not on some percieved glory space online for 15 year olds to get a hardon out off making other peoples live a tad more annoying

On their twitter they recently said that most of them had been fucked over by the FBI. So surely they are being traced somehow.

Depends. If they're using proxies, all the trace would do is lead to a bunch of innocent people whose systems were used for nefarious purposes. I doubt they'd be stupid enough to do this from their own IP addresses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems they are at the US servers again.......DDoS

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably nothing to do with the DDoS attack, but before the attack about an hour ago there was 4 high pop servers in EU. And now,after the attack there's 0. Weird.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zith5 View Post
    Probably nothing to do with the DDoS attack, but before the attack about an hour ago there was 4 high pop servers in EU. And now,after the attack there's 0. Weird.
    I knwo they recently changed the server capacity making them way larger. Most realms went down in category after this

7+ Year Old Account
    I knwo they recently changed the server capacity making them way larger. Most realms went down in category after this
    ah yeah i know,but i'm very sure Outland EU and a few more were High Pop just before it all went down.
    Also,my UI scales have changed,so random! Anyone else it happened to?

Outland just jumped back to High pop. uhm
    Last edited by Batar; 2016-04-14 at 03:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    DDoSing EU servers at 3am? Genius.