Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Yes, we actually can, and we are.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6981971.html

A spokesperson for the United Nations refugee agency (UNHCR) told the Independent that “only the border police should be patrolling the border.”

People who want to file asylum claims should be allowed into the country to do so. Their claims should be heard by the authorities in an orderly process - the refugee status determination procedure.”
    Why the fuck is my country forced to take thousands of Muslims who cross illegally, but you don't do the same? You are hypocrites and you will not get free trade.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Apartment prices online. 50-60 square meters in Vancouver goes for half a million, same size apartment in Bucharest is 50 to 70k.
    http://www.rew.ca/properties/areas/v...partment-condo
    http://www.regatta.ro/en/apartments-...rice&order=asc
    Vancouver is not an average area lol. Yes, you're going to be paying $6k/sqm for a brand new $6 million dollar 40th floor high rise apartment on the goddamn harbour.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Why the fuck is my country forced to take thousands of Muslims who cross illegally, but you don't do the same? You are hypocrites and you will not get free trade.
    If it happens to your country it has to happen to mine? What???
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6981971.html

Maybe you missed it, but canadians don't want your fucking free trade. Business interests do, but the 1% don't account for much in the way of votes.

Go ahead, "punish" us. I dare you. I double-dog dare you. You're the ones reaping the benefits of free trade, not us. We're still not letting you in without a visa interview either way. We'll take your tears though, the salt will save us a bundle on imports. Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    Because it's a long swim through the Indian and Pacific oceans to get to Canada?

Any illegally immigrating Muslim who makes it, I suggest we legally allow - because that dude (or gal) is going to kick Michael Phelp's ass at the next Olympics.

I don't even get what you're asking - it's hard to illegally immigrate to Canada from Syria, because it's harder to sneak onto an Airplane or swim across the world's oceans, than it is to walk north for awhile.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    If it happens to your country it has to happen to mine? What???
    Yes. Your country doesn't give Romania and Bulgaria visa free travel, because you bitch about Asylum seekers. At the same time we are forced to take care of thousands of asylum seekers and not allowed to stop them at the border.

What makes you special? You will not get free trade as punishment.

Yes. Your country doesn't give Romania and Bulgaria visa free travel, because they bitch about Asylum seekers. At the same time we are forced to take care of thousands of asylum seekers and not allowed to stop them at the border.

I have July 17th, 2096 marked on my calendar as "Give a fuck about romanian punishment" day. Thanks for reminding me!

You will not get free trade as punishment.
    Well at least you've owned up to the petty nature of this.

I have July 17th, 2096 marked on my calendar as "Give a fuck about romanian punishment" day.
    The EU will have to come forward with a statement and condemn Canada on July 12. Mark that date instead.

The EU will have to come forward with a statement and condemn Canada on July 12. Mark that date instead.
    The condemnation of any organization that lets in those countries as voting members is as meaningful as a fart in a windstorm. Bring it on.

The condemnation of any organization that lets in those countries as voting members
    Those countries are full fledged members and you will learn to respect them.

10+ Year Old Account
    90% of the comments have nothing to do with the topic, how is this still not closed? Ohh yes, moderator is from Canada so as long as you defend that shit country and only bash other all is allowed.

Respecting them is impossible when they behave as they do.

How bout you worry about all the rich and actually meaningful member states busy leaving the EU, before you beat that flat (yet shockingly hairy) chest any more?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Your country doesn't give Romania and Bulgaria visa free travel, because you bitch about Asylum seekers. At the same time we are forced to take care of thousands of asylum seekers and not allowed to stop them at the border.

You're allowed to stop them at the border, that's an issue you should take up with your government - not Canada. That's your prerogative.

We are taking tens of thousands of refugees from Syria - we're also providing them travel, room, board, education, and job opportunities for each that we bring: could we take more? Probably. Could we provide for more if we brought them? Maybe. Should we? That's up to us.

Are Syrian refugees supposed to be comparable to Romani's somehow? Did we switch topics?

Or - if I'm reading you correctly and you're not talking about Syrian refugees - you're then saying that Russia is tired of illegal Romanian refugees in Russia, and you decided they should go to Canada instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    90% of the comments have nothing to do with the topic, how is this still not closed? Ohh yes, moderator is from Canada so as long as you defend that shit country and only bash other all is allowed.
    lol, whining about "nation bashing"...while "nation bashing"...it's so fuckin meta!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    I'm the Priest & PvP Moderator, I have no power here. That said, it's mostly on topic as far as I can see - and the bashing seems to be going toward Canada, for not changing our visa policies.

Why is the only path to equality the removal of visas? Just make Canadians need visas to go to Romania for less than 90 days. Done. Things are equal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krastyn View Post
    Why is the only path to equality the removal of visas? Just make Canadians need visas to go to Romania for less than 90 days. Done. Things are equal.
    ^ Seems agreeable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    You're allowed to stop them at the border, that's an issue you should take up with your government - not Canada. That's your prerogative.
    Canada is forcing Romanians and Bulgarians to pay 100$ and waste weeks for a visa to avoid gypsies from claiming asylum when they get to Canada. While we are forced to take all illegal immigrants who apply for asylum.

You should be forced to give us visa free travel and take care of gypsy asylum seekers as we do with Syrian and Afghani ones. Fair is Fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I'm the Priest & PvP Moderator, I have no power here. That said, it's mostly on topic as far as I can see - and the bashing seems to be going toward Canada, for not changing our visa policies.
    Being from Canada your ignorance doesn't surprise me.