Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I know she didn't. It was stated to emphasize I don't care what Palin says.
    Really hard to tell sometimes.

7+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, Bill Nye is a huge asshole off screen from what I hear. Very arrogant and condescending.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I'm just gonna....keep on browsing. I don't have the fortitude for this right now.
    You and me both, brother. Screw aaaaaaaaaaaall of that.

As an aside, I havn't heard anyone mention Nye lately. For a while he seemed to be everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    If you teach children to not listen to Bill, what's the point in them asking him questions?
    Not defending Palin's views here but I think she is implying "Question Bill Nye first before you believe his assertions". Of course you can argue that she probably won't take anything he says seriously, that being said, I don't think she was trying to say "do not listen to Bill Nye".

Well I'm no scientist but I'm pretty sure I'm more of a scientist than Sarah Palin.

Mechanical Engineering is much closer to science than communications and journalism. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    To be fair, Bill Nye is a huge asshole off screen from what I hear. Very arrogant and condescending.
    I would be too if I had to explain the same thing to people for over 20 years and they still wont accept reality.

I think that's what most people say about famous people. I've been told Oprah is a nightmare to deal with off camera.

Deleted
    Classic Palin, what a loon

She is consistent though:

"With an emphasis on ethics and openness in government, Palin's administration focused on education, public safety and transportation. As a conservative Protestant, she also served as an advocate for pro-life policies; expressed her disapproval of embryonic stem cell research; pushed the belief that creationism, the idea that life was created by a deity, should be taught in public schools alongside the evolution curriculum; and supported Alaska's decision to amend its constitution to ban same-sex marriage.

On the energy front, Palin questioned the validity behind the idea that global warming is man-made. She intensely pursued a pipeline to deliver natural gas from the North Slope of Alaska to market. In the summer of 2008, the state legislature approved her plan to give a $500 million subsidy to TransCanada, a Canadian company, to help build the project. She also passed a major tax increase on state oil production, promising to give some of that money back to Alaskans in the form of a $1,200 check."
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-04-15 at 07:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I think that's what most people say about famous people. I've been told Oprah is a nightmare to deal with off camera.
    Depends on the famous people. Some are horrible, some are nice.

My older brother at a private military screening of the movie Fury, who had Brad Pitt visit the base, said Pitt was a very down to earth and chill guy for example.

All depends on the celebrity. Not all are schmucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Watch the at, around 3:00 minute mark. Yes, they always bringing in Bill Nye. We should give the other 97% of scientist their crack.
    While it is humorous, and well meant, I don't think representing "consensus" in the form of a bunch of people making noise is productive.
    Then again, the "debate" is not worth anyone's time. We have the data, we have the proposals, and we're slowly working on it; the rest is just noise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    EHL OH FUCKING EHL.

This. This is an entirely new low for politicians. I mean I get it, it's Sarah Palin, but even she can't be this stupid. Right?... Right?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    She's not, except in the mind of liberals. Most everyone else has written her off already.
    I sincerely doubt pretty much every one of your claims.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Depends on the famous people. Some are horrible, some are nice.

My older brother at a private military screening of the movie Fury, who had Brad Pitt visit the base, said Pitt was a very down to earth and chill guy for example.

All depends on the celebrity. Not all are schmucks.
    And then there's Prince, who if he walks by behind stage, as a stagehand you are to turn around so your back is facing him.

10+ Year Old Account
    But she can see Russia from her house

sig made by BeastyBeauty

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    If you teach children to not listen to Bill, what's the point in them asking him questions?
    You should trust the answers found in your science textbooks from Bob Jones University Press. Duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing being an arrogant condescending asshole has no bearing on whether the facts you present are true or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Good thing being an arrogant condescending asshole has no bearing on whether the facts you present are true or not.
    Doesn't exactly make me care about somebody though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    And then there's Prince, who if he walks by behind stage, as a stagehand you are to turn around so your back is facing him.
    Lol what the fuck? What's he going to do if you don't? Work himself up into a sweat?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Why is Palin still relevant? Everytime she opens her mouth everyone around her drops a few IQ levels
    she's stupid and a milf. that's good for tv ratings, i think.

it doesn't even do any good to refute what she says. she's denying facts, so she'll always be the one in the wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Niteowl View Post
    But she can see Russia from her house
    Do they have science over there that she can see?