Poll: Choose your future!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Zombies are boring. Aliens would be more mysterious. We might be able to jack some of the aliens technology and reverse engineer it.

Zombies are slow and we've been prepping for that for far, far longer. Aliens might have some superweapon like a giant magnifying glass they just put into orbit around us that magnifies the sun and fries us all like ants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    But the aliens would just die of flu or some such and that's that, and some free tech to boot.
    Not if they wore space suits or stocked up on cold medicine.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

The survivors would have a better chance in a zombie apocalypse. In most cases, zombies are mindless and aren't as much of a threat unless they overwhelm you with numbers (ie, one of the "zombie herds" in Walking Dead) or just surprise you.

In an alien invasion, the survivors (if there even are any) would be made slaves or something, and they certainly wouldn't be able to fight back.

Why not both? Fight aliens with zombies....

Fuck... I think I just thought up the next hit TV show/game.... BRB.
    "Well shit, ya'll have fun now"

Anyone who says aliens just wants to see something cool before they die. Zombies we would stand a chance against. Aliens we would likely be severely outmatched technologically.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aliens that were set on invading would wipe the floor with us. Anything with sufficiently advanced tech that was warlike would easily wipe us out. Hell, even if we shot one of their ships down, that ship would contain biohazards that our species had no defenses for unless it was incinerated on impact. I'd take zombies over that any day.

Zombies would be significantly easier to defeat and would never lead to an actual apocalypse.

Deleted
    if they are fast zombies like 28 days later/dawn of the dead ect i would shit my pants, fuck that, alien invasion

Deleted
    Alien invasion. Who knows? Maybe the aliens are intelligent and simply want to colonise our planet. They might let me live if I comply. Zombies are just retards who want to eat your brains and will stop at nothing to do so.

Aliens could end up doing good for us and even bring us new technology, but zombies are just zombies.

Deleted
    Its kinda a no-brainer. No pun intended. Zombies we can deal with. Quite easily even.

Aliens might want to melt us all into pink paste and if they have tech that allowed them to come here, theres nothing we could do about it really.

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    if they are fast zombies like 28 days later/dawn of the dead ect i would shit my pants, fuck that, alien invasion
    Yea everyone assumes the zombies will be slow and dumb lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

It all depends on the circumstance. If zombies invaded, is whatever made them into zombies contagious if we're following all those movies/shows? Or is it just that zombies are invading and we all get to attempt to survive, rather than a majority of everyone getting turned having no chance at surviving?

I talk too much though so I'm just going to say zombies.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Zombies. Just stay somewhere remote and well hidden with a few trustworthy, armed people, and with some sort of farm for food and you're fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teddytous View Post
    Why not both? Fight aliens with zombies....

Fuck... I think I just thought up the next hit TV show/game.... BRB.
    Pirate aliens versus zombie ninjas. The battle to end all battles.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-04-17 at 01:48 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Lets consider both inevitable for the sake of argument (I know you guys too well).

Which would you rather have happen?
    you can fuck an alien without a condom, cant do that with a zombie lest you want zombaids

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Zombies would be significantly easier to defeat and would never lead to an actual apocalypse.
    unless the virus was airborn, even if it was like walking dead where you only turn after you die thats still millions of people dying every single day all over the world.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    i feel this question is so important that if aliens showed up on the white house lawn and we got to ask one question it would be " alien invasion or zombie apocalypse?"

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    Pirate aliens versus zombie ninjas. The battle to end all battles.
    Just when you least expected it; Lizardmen Vikings!

For survivial, zombies. But I'd love to see what alien tech looks like.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    Just when you least expected it; Lizardmen Vikings!
    Then come robot gladiators!
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

bring on the Zombies!