10+ Year Old Account
    Those who haven't yet, give the first two episodes of Haifuri a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    gundam unicorn (tv) ep 3 http://puu.sh/okXYl.webm
    nice sunrise, nice copy/paste.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Huh, took until final episode of Utawarerumono for the title to start making sense. At least it was awesome, raised the score by half a point on its own.

Okay, so here's the actual survey.

Anime Chat Thread 2015 + Winter 2016 Survey

If you took the survey that I previously linked that said "Click me", you need to take this one. That was just for fixing this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    What point?
    Oh jesus dude

You should probably finish reading a post before making your own.

- - - Updated - - -

It had no impact on the other characters either, never mind the audience.
    Also, actually watch an episode before talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Oh jesus dude

You should probably finish reading a post before making your own.
    I did. You made literally no point, you just tried to use my words to fit your argument, without actually making a case for your own argument. I can't work with nothing.

Also, actually watch an episode before talking about it.
    The other characters literally shrug off every reveal, because none of them know each other and there's no relevance to any of the reveals. It was all just a contrived method of getting the best friend next-door girl to confess. This isn't good story telling. It just fucking isn't, there's no other way to express that fact.

I'm not looking for ultra-deep or super-clever story telling, or even a darker story or anything. I would like to be presented with something that wasn't just 20 minutes of retarded hand waving, followed by an attempt at a serious confession scene that felt as though it would normally come in episode 18 of a slice of life/drama romance series.

The tone is non-existent as they slam attempts at pop philosophy and emotional weight together with ones of screwball comedy, it all comes off as being a conflicted mess. Try to relate this episode back to episode 1. They could be from two completely different shows. As I said about the first episode, it's incredibly pretentious. Which it is. This 'sharing pain' nonsense and all. In the end, it's hollow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Flying Witch epi 2 is on CR now, looking forward to ot but gotta finish Oreimo s2 first

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    I believe Flying Witch epi 2 is on CR now, looking forward to ot but gotta finish Oreimo s2 first
    Kirino is pretty good right?

Finally finishing up on konosuba and just got done with episode 9. I really don't think anything needs to be said but.. I was already a darkness fan and this episode made me all diamond lol

15+ Year Old Account
    I did. You made literally no point, you just tried to use my words to fit your argument, without actually making a case for your own argument. I can't work with nothing.
    I'm not going to bother writing something big because I'm already drunk af and would not write anything worth reading, but seriously?

We are presented with a bunch of characters who barely know one another and are obviously completely incompatible. The idea given to us by the show is about "sharing pain". Hmm... so I wonder what the point of the characters sharing their deepest secrets was...
    This is the point. Whether you agree with this or not, this is the point. It's not supposed to be deep and you're just thinking it should be because of how it's presented. It's literally just a way for the characters to grow closer, which suits the theme they are building of "sharing pain". We are learning more about the characters while the characters themselves are learning more about one another. It's not some immediate change (omg you used to be fat? i guess we are friends now!!!) it's clearly going to be a gradual one.

You say I have a hard-on for this show but you seem to have a hard-on for hating the show, for whatever reason. You're dissecting it and complaining about every little detail, as if every little detail needs to be perfect and deep.

Are you going tell me the scene where the MC of Re:Zero does a magic trick to make a kid happy is actually deep af? "Oh, but it serves a purpose to show how generic and nice the MC is", you might say. Well great, all the scenes your bitching about in Kiznaiver serve purposes too, but because of your biased outlook they aren't "good enough" or are "bad storytelling". If you looked as hard on Re:Zero as you did Kiznaiver you'd probably realize how fucking terrible Re:Zero is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Kirino is pretty good right?
    I will not tread those dangerous grounds with you again - Kuroneko or GTFO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    Finally finishing up on konosuba and just got done with episode 9. I really don't think anything needs to be said but.. I was already a darkness fan and this episode made me all diamond lol
    Yo. With pleasure. 9 was great but 10 is better. Megumin prove how amazinf she is again, and for those (like you) who are mistaken and like Darkness, she's pretty great too

10+ Year Old Account
    So you don't want to talk about Kirino but you will say kuroneko is best? ohh boy.
    You
    are
    wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kuroneko a cancer.

Ayase a besto.

How can one not see Ayase is best

lol nevermind.

15+ Year Old Account

same imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Asterisk

"Ayato forget about me go take him!!"
    5 min later
    "The problem with you is that you want to do everything alone, Ayato"

Ok Yurisu you made no sense whatsoever in this fight lol. And he awakened because of that? What?
    Just watched it, that was retarded.

And my response has been recorded, whoopee.

Fun part was it made me think over what I did watch and enjoy in 2015. Death Parade is my definite favorite from the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know who the girl in this is, or is it just some random drawing?