Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    If there's no sexual activity going on, it would be slander. A facebook photo doesn't change that. Not saying I know the story, but I Know that children cuddling up to adults is not automatic abuse or pedo.
    No, it wouldn't. You don't need to have sex with children for it to be pedophilia.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    No, we know what these people did, based on historical records, not on this picture. Do you have any records of the guys on the pictures in the OP doing something unlawful? No? Too bad.
    How do you know these people did something though? They are wearing masks so you can't even see their identity. So how can you know about their criminal acts then? Maybe it was just halloween, and some of the people in the photo wanted to dress up as ghosts, and borrowed their neighbor's KKK outfits?

This is the sort of logic you are presenting to us in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    How do you know these people did something though? They are wearing masks so you can't even see their identity. So how can you know about their criminal acts then? Maybe it was just halloween, and some of the people in the photo wanted to dress up as ghosts, and borrowed their neighbor's KKK outfits?

This is the sort of logic you are presenting to us in this thread.
    That's precisely my point, if you haven't noticed: we don't know anything about these particular people. We do know a lot about actions of various KKK members. But if you want to take action against these people based just on the picture, I have bad news for you: if you do so, you yourself will become a criminal, and not them.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner!
    Probably go look up the definition of pedophilia before you continue posting your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Djlampshade View Post
    Reallllly hate to be that guy but I hope you realise this is not abnormal in their own culture? I mean you are being deliberately ignorant.
    It is my culture to skull fuck anyone I want with a strap on till they're dead.

Anyone who says I can't do this is a vile racist.

Thanks for being so open minded MMOCgenot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    No, it wouldn't. You don't need to have sex with children for it to be pedophilia.
    Oh you don't? Ok, I'd better not hug my niece anymore then...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    Probably go look up the definition of pedophilia before you continue posting your ignorance.
    Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Do you have proof they are primarily or exclusively sexually attracted to these girls? No. Shut the fuck up with your "ignorant" posting thanks.

Deleted
    Where did I claim otherwise? Do you people just make up claims on the fly or what? I've already been accused in supporting child rape and in being a "pedo", now people start crediting me for saying something about their culture and calling me ignorant based on that...
    I won't call you a pedo supporter, but don't defend the idea that it would be completely foreign and strange to assume that a muslim would have relations with someone ALOT younger which is what you are doing.

Deleted
    Oh you don't? Ok, I'd better not hug my niece anymore then...
    All you need is to feel attraction towards children, not have sex. Child rape =/= pedophilia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    It is my culture to skull fuck anyone I want with a strap on till they're dead.

Anyone who says I can't do this is a vile racist.

Thanks for being so open minded MMOCgenot.
    You should wander the other threads on this site, you'd know to keep your mouth shut if you are against the regressive left. Disturbing the echo-chamber = infraction.

That's precisely my point, if you haven't noticed: we don't know anything about these particular people. We do know a lot about actions of various KKK members. But if you want to take action against these people based just on the picture, I have bad news for you: if you do so, you yourself will become a criminal, and not them.
    That's not your point lol, you said you knew what the people were doing in the KKK photo. Why? Because it was obvious. Same thing here. You don't need a biography on the parties involved to tell what is occurring. And I am not going to get on a flight to Europe and start beating up pedophiles obviously, I am merely stating that this type of atrocity should not be allowed, especially in a western nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djlampshade View Post
    I won't call you a pedo supporter, but don't defend the idea that it would be completely foreign and strange to assume that a muslim would have relations with someone ALOT younger which is what you are doing.
    I've never defended that idea. It doesn't mean you can accuse every Muslim on a picture cuddling with a preteen girl in that - presumption of innocence principle is still there.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good thing this principle doesn't apply to western democracies and only circulates in totalitarian dictatorships like North Korea or Cuba. Otherwise, we would all be seriously screwed.
    Lol what? It's about time you learn what is one of the key activities of police in western countries. It's crime prevention.

https://www.poliisi.fi/about_the_police

About the police

What do the police do?

The police are tasked with:

• upholding social order and the judicial system;
    • maintaining public order and safety; and
    • preventing and investigating crime, and referring investigated offences to a prosecutor for consideration of charges.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I think the guys in these pictures just passed the test for the mars landing project testing.

All you need is to feel attraction towards children, not have sex. Child rape =/= pedophilia.
    And... these guys obviously are attracted to those girls. I've got photos like that with my niece.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Do you have proof they are primarily or exclusively sexually attracted to these girls? No. Shut the fuck up with your "ignorant" posting thanks.
    Like I said, get educated first: https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/pedophilia

Also, wikipedia as a source. Good laugh, thanks.

Deleted
    And... these guys obviously are attracted to those girls. I've got photos like that with my niece.
    When they post on their profiles calling them beautiful etc, without being related to them? It would be hard to convict anyone of slander in this situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    That's not your point lol, you said you knew what the people were doing in the KKK photo. Why? Because it was obvious. Same thing here. You don't need a biography on the parties involved to tell what is occurring. And I am not going to get on a flight to Europe and start beating up pedophiles obviously, I am merely stating that this type of atrocity should not be allowed, especially in a western nation.
    I meant KKK in general, not these particular people. Really, is hanging on semantics what you are going to do?

What atrocity do you see on photos? There is none.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Lol what? It's about time you learn what is one of the key activities of police in western countries. It's crime prevention.

https://www.poliisi.fi/about_the_police

About the police

What do the police do?

The police are tasked with:

• upholding social order and the judicial system;
    • maintaining public order and safety; and
    • preventing and investigating crime, and referring investigated offences to a prosecutor for consideration of charges.
    It doesn't state that crime prevention > criminal justice, like the poster I quoted claimed. That was exactly what I was commenting. What does your comment have to do with it?

Deleted
    I've never defended that idea. It doesn't mean you can accuse every Muslim on a picture cuddling with a preteen girl in that - presumption of innocence principle is still there.
    Would you say these pictures look harmless or like it indeed looks like attraction somewhat?

When they post on their profiles calling them beautiful etc, without being related to them? It would be hard to convict anyone of slander in this situation.
    Wtf?? Do you think I should call my niece ugly?

I know where you're going to with your argument, and I'm on your side really... but I'm pointing out that you have photos and are already building quite a strong case just based off that. Just for your information, I am not blood related to my niece. You would totally put me in jail for that fact alone. And you'd be oh so wrong.