Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    To know whether it's worth it for you to come back to WoD, we'd need to know a shitload of things, like where you were up to when you left, what you were looking for, what kind of content you plan to experience, what you enjoy, etc.

If you come into a thread and just ask "is it worth it", you're going to tip off another argument between the usual suspects and not get any useful information back.

I almost got tricked too--its a huge necro that shows the natural progression of public opinion over time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Jesus Christ, lmao. Didn't ntoice.
    I saw people saying nothing but nice and positive things about WoD and knew it had to be old
    Sonics - Argent Dawn EU
    Mahurum - Argent Dawn EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fkleppe View Post
    Is it worth comming back to WOD? Can you give me a 1-10 overall vote? Is the new stuff worth it? And is it true that enha shaman is really bad right now? Thanks!
    if you want to throw your money in the trash, yea sure ...

I'm got gonna be fooled again.
    I feel that you aren't exercising your Norwegian English skills to their fullest.

But on topic, no, I don't think WoD is worth "coming back to" for players who have never played it. It's an annoying speedbump in the history of WoW. A pretty good expansion for hardcore raiders, a pretty terrible expansion, and still pretty terrible, for everyone else (except AH goblins).

MoP was much better. I'd wait for Legion and hope for the best, or hope for not as bad.

What I find funny is all of the people saying no at the start nailed the reasons dead on why people would not like WoD and everyone else is like " no no this shit is great and going to be awesome". Its rather humorous and makes me want to go back to individuals post histories to see if they had changed. I'll admit I was one who thought it was pretty good at first, until I got my garrison finished and was sitting around scratching my head wondering wtf I was going to do on my main.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    To know whether it's worth it for you to come back to WoD, we'd need to know a shitload of things, like where you were up to when you left, what you were looking for, what kind of content you plan to experience, what you enjoy, etc.

If you come into a thread and just ask "is it worth it", you're going to tip off another argument between the usual suspects and not get any useful information back.
    You missed the necro. Op came back a year and a half later to say it was not.

Deleted
    Is it worth comming back to WOD? Can you give me a 1-10 overall vote? Is the new stuff worth it? And is it true that enha shaman is really bad right now? Thanks!
    Dude you must be an Undercover Blizzard employee, WoD is by far the worst expansion. If you need proof check their subscription loss, half of the player base quit after 6 months since WoD release.

edit// lmao this was a 2014 Post. Sorry dude. xD
    Last edited by mmoc4c71ae9a7c; 2016-04-17 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    3.3 million people say yes.
    7+ million say no.

I thought to myself "wow, people are switching from hate to praise fast" when I read the first 3 posts. Then I saw...
    I love reading old threads like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    7+ million say no.
    It's a thread from 2014

Quote Originally Posted by done View Post
    Dude you must be an Undercover Blizzard employee, WoD is by far the worst expansion. If you need proof check their subscription loss, half of the player base quit after 6 months since WoD release.

edit// lmao this was a 2014 Post. Sorry dude. xD
    When you put it like this you must also acknoledge that WOD was a smashing sales succes because it gained them 3 million subs.

Or you see those 2 numbers in conjunction as they are and see that they "only" lost 2 million subscribers in your timeframe. Which is still a huge number but not nearly half of their playerbase as you claim.

Only believe statistics you forged yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Well, its the best expansion in we have had in over 4 years. It ties with wrath for my favorite. There are some issues right now that are easily fixable so 8.5/10. If they fix the issues and support the game with lots of patches and content it will be a 9/10.
    I'm sorry, what? At this point when Legion comes we'll have had a content draught of 13 months, that's the WORST In any expansion ever, Wrath had plenty of content to do, It had 4 raid tiers for god sake, more then any expansion. I used to love WoD as much as wrath myself, at the beginning... until they took half a year to release any real content (That being 6.2) 6.1 will not count, as It's the least content any expansion patch gave us, and only gave us a few garrison upgrades and a selfie camera. Aka a giant f you to the customers.

@Fkleppe,

No - 0

There's nothing to do right now, especially as Blizzard has a liking to ban people left and right, and as my convos up there mentions they neglect to give us any real content anymore. It's not worth playing right now until they fix their shiz and get real honestly, wait It out see how Legion's going perhaps after a few months of It being launched... although I expect even more content draught in Legion
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

7+ Year Old Account
    If you havent played WoD at all, then you will not be disappointed with it. It can easily hold your attention and keep you occupied undtil Legion comes. The new stuff is worth the money, but you have to be prepared for that the game has changed a lot! If you don't like the concept of the Garrison, then you might want to skip, but that is pretty much the only feature which can make or break you.

Enha shamans are not that great atm at high-end raiding, but they perform on the same lvl as many other specs/classes, so don't worry about being excluded from raiding. I still see shamans do 100k dps, so things should be very fine.

If you can live with the facebook-like-game which is the Garrison, and if you are not too focused on lore, then WoD is an alright game from start to finish.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

pay for a month OP, its about all the WoD youll need
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    I liked reading this thread, watching the responses turn from Praise to disgust over the course of a few months was quite humbling because I felt the same way about WoD at launch too.

The questing was great, the rest... aha.
    My thoughts are along the same lines. If you'd asked me to rate WoD during the first couple of weeks, I would've said pretty close to a 10 (maybe knocking off a bit because of all the technical issues at launch that took a while to fix). Getting from 90-100 and questing in Draenor was a lot of fun. I even feel like the cost of WoD + the cost of a couple months subscription was worth it just for that (and I didn't get that much out of some "triple-A" titles that cost $60+), which is why I don't bag on WoD _too_ much.

My biggest problem was that I got bored with the game after I hit 100, and it was the only expansion where I got bored that quickly. WoD is the first time I've been unsubscribed longer than subscribed in an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    I'm sorry, what? At this point when Legion comes we'll have had a content draught of 13 months, that's the WORST In any expansion ever, Wrath had plenty of content to do, It had 4 raid tiers for god sake, more then any expansion. I used to love WoD as much as wrath myself, at the beginning... until they took half a year to release any real content (That being 6.2) 6.1 will not count, as It's the least content any expansion patch gave us, and only gave us a few garrison upgrades and a selfie camera. Aka a giant f you to the customers.

@Fkleppe,

No - 0

There's nothing to do right now, especially as Blizzard has a liking to ban people left and right, and as my convos up there mentions they neglect to give us any real content anymore. It's not worth playing right now until they fix their shiz and get real honestly, wait It out see how Legion's going perhaps after a few months of It being launched... although I expect even more content draught in Legion
    You realize you quoted me on a post thats over a year old right? WoD was still new then. It would have been a good expansion if they had supported it with patches like I said. Ninja much?