Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Public space.
    You don't have to go into the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    Do you know what phobia is? Im not scared of shemales, i have a beef with people like you, who praise them for pretending.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...tefonknee.html

This person is so so brave & progressive, right?
    Do not quote entire posts, only quote parts you wish to elaborate on. The quote button is not a reply button.
    Rules are hard. Also, do you? Because phobia is not synonymous with fear or only exclusive to it. Especially not transphobia. Also, trans-age is not an established thing, while as I already said to you, DSM-5 disagrees with you with transgenderism/transsexualism being an illness. And please, do show where exactly have I praised trans people, pretending or not. Because *newsflash* seeing things that don't exist is a symptom of actual mental health problems...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Again, nothing mentions a majority. A minority can have an expectation. And yeah, I compared golf to LGBT. They're both minority interests (at least, right now). If your argument truly only relied on an interest being in the minority, this would be a sufficient comparison. That you think it's a nonsensical comparison says that your argument isn't actually based on minority/majority interest alone, and needs an auxiliary premise.
    You cant compare a game to the club of mentally ill people, who cut their gentials off to pretend.

It must be crushed.
    Don't worry fragile little flower. Luckily there will always be politicians out there who want to protect your innocent eyes from those scary homosexuals and minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Rules are hard. Also, do you? Because phobia is not synonymous with fear or only exclusive to it. Especially not transphobia. Also, trans-age is not an established thing, while as I already said to you, DSM-5 disagrees with you with transgenderism/transsexualism being an illness. And please, do show where exactly have I praised trans people, pretending or not. Because *newsflash* seeing things that don't exist is a symptom of actual mental health problems...
    Okay, just to be sure. Do you agree that trans people are actually metally ill?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    You don't have to go into the public.
    Yes I do, what a stupid argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    It must be crushed.

- - - Updated - - -

Public space.
    You know what else is in public space? Assholes, just like you. And lepers, and diseased people and sick people and idiots and morons and smart people and military people.

What the fuck gives you the right to dictate how people should act in public? Are you some kind of global human decency court that deems anything unacceptable to be banned?

What makes you think your petty opinions gives you the right to judge people you don't even know or have spent the time to get to know? With that kind of logic, we should be banning people like you from the public.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I didn't realize someone comes to your home with a gun and forces you to watch homosexuals engage in homosexual activities. My apologies, that must be awful.
    Well, after all, that was the inevitable conclusion to EU's leftism and PC culture. /s
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, just to be sure. Do you agree that trans people are actually metally ill?
    Afluenza is a mental illness too.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

I'm sure all the companies and protesters boycotting NC will now also boycott China and stop doing business there. hell this could be what it takes to bring back jobs / goods made in the USA. oh yeah right.. most likely not a single company will do that let alone the protesters.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    You know what else is in public space? Assholes, just like you. And lepers, and diseased people and sick people and idiots and morons and smart people and military people.

What the fuck gives you the right to dictate how people should act in public? Are you some kind of global human decency court that deems anything unacceptable to be banned?

What makes you think your petty opinions gives you the right to judge people you don't even know or have spent the time to get to know? With that kind of logic, we should be banning people like you from the public.
    Countries n societies who celebrate lgbt n other stuff, are in population decline, the future is not yours, you are failures.

I'm done talking with you loosers.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-04-17 at 02:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You cant compare a game to the club of mentally ill people, who cut their gentials off to pretend.
    The person I was replying to was making an argument that majority rules. I was demonstrating that you need to make other judgements beyond that in order to differentiate between behaviors, otherwise minority sports like golf would be just as intolerable as trangenderism.

I don't particularly agree with the idea of transgender, because I think there's enough overlap between genders that an individual who feels effeminate should be happy in a male body. But I do acknowledge that this need to change is largely an outcome of society, and until our societal attitude on gender is remedied, trans individuals will continue to exist. Thus, for now, I think the best procedure is to help them change their genders so they can become productive members of society, but at the same time promote the idea that gender is not invariably tied to sex.

I wont attack trans people in the first place, nor would i verbally abuse them. Derranged and insane people need help, not physical\verbal violence directed @ them
    Unless you're paralyzed, you still have the capacity to do so. Better safe than sorry, so it's time for you to be locked up, I'm afraid. You should turn yourself in too, to save public resources.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    Wish we had something like that in europe ;3
    You want censorship? really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I do, what a stupid argument.
    No, you don't. You feel compelled to in order to improve your quality of life. But guess what? Going into public means making concessions. Do you think I want to breathe cigarette smoke every time I step foot outside my door? Do I want to see crazy people from the mental hospital freaking out in the middle of traffic?

Public spaces are shared. You need to understand that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Countries n societies who celebrate lgbt n other stuff, are in population decline, the future is not yours, you are failures.
    >Russian flag.

I'm not even surprised. Funny how our population is still growing while we are one of the most tolarent countries against gays.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually bisexual, but thanks for the blanket statement. I do actually enjoy the dick as much as I love me some womanhood.

How am I a failure now? Because I don't impregnate women just by looking at them like my ancient ancestors? Or is it because raising a child on a college students salary is pretty much impossible in the united states?

Please, give me some of your infallible logic. Feed me your rage and tears that you have to watch two men or two women kiss on the street corner. Because you can be disgusted at that all you want, you need to realize that it's -your- problem.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm done talking with you loosers.
    Countries that accept homosexuality are the wealthiest, most educated, and safest places to live.

Public space.
    Become a hikikomori then, it would be the best solution for everyone involved. Also, how the hell does it force you? Public space isn't actually sentient or even capable of action.

If trans people are not comfortable using the same wc as the sex they were born as, then they should make their own trans-country with all kinds of deviations and restrooms.
    Why do you put such requirement on trans people feeling discomfort and not on the cis people feeling discomfort? Oh noes, a trans-woman that potentially can't be differentiated from a cis-woman entered the restroom for women. Then went to a stall where I didn't see her genitals! The trauma is real. Gotta need 50 years of rigorous therapy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    TBH, I dun remember seeing openly gay people or any kind of LGBT propaganda on Chinese TV... So nothing is gonna change O_o

K, there's a thing that may change, they might not show brokeback mountain anymore
    Or a bunch of anime, like the one in your ava.

Poor chinese people.