Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

What will be your main Spec in Legion

Well..

Mine will be Aff.

15+ Year Old Account
    No poll? Affliction too. Demonology is tempting, but affliction has always been the "old reliable" spec (minus vanilla).
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Affli or destro haven't decided yet depends on performance and fun factors

Something other than warlock :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Purely depends on output, assuming it will be similar - Destruction, as it retains it's great and versatile skillset.

Affli main spec, demo probably secondary one, destro is just mehhh

Not really interested in babysitting a bunch of pets so it'll probably be Destro or Aff, but I'll probably give everything a thorough workthrough during the pre-patch.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is only a tentative choice, because the game is still in alpha testing, but Demonology as long as it's not horribly undertuned.

Deleted
    I usually like destro but it will depend on the type of encounter.

All 3 specs seem to hit the core flavor for me, so far I'm leaning towards affliction with demo being a close second, but I'll obviously test all 3 before deciding.

Deleted
    Mine will be demo like always :P

Honestly this is the first time I've considered another class, I'm really not a fan of the direction any of our specs are taking ATM

Deleted
    Depends on the encounters of course... But I have really high hopes for demo, and affli looks good enough for me.

Destro looks disappointing, but I'll play it if it's the go to spec. Rooting for demo tho'!

(But if blizz undertunes it completely and I see mage at the top again I'll fkin rage. )

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now it looks like it will be affliction for me.

I really dislike the new demonology spec, and destruction seems to be far to RNG heavy at the moment.

Knowing myself I probably won't decide until the day the changes are finalized and go live.
    Partly because of tuning, but also because it is hard to judge the feel of a spec before you try it yourself.

Deleted
    probably demo because it's new

Feral or any Mage spec

I have no idea

Demo looks like it could be fun, but I never cared about pets/demons. Love the artifact though, and the syngery between talents

Affli - just meh. Don't think I can ever love that spec

Don't really like the changes to destro/warlock in general, such as soul shards and doomguard as our DPS CD and the return to the motherfucking piece of shit annoying imp, buuut we'll see. If not I have a bunch of other classes, but it's warlock I want to play

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I guess it depends on which is better for each fight. Hopefully Affliction though because the artefact looks so cool.

Whichever I feel is best for progression.

Demo>Destro>Aff
    Destro>Demo>Aff

I like Demos toolkit and the amazing synergy with its talent system, but I've always preferred direct Dmg to Damage over time. Have to see how Destro/Demo pan out during tuning. I do enjoy Aff, but the whole Artifact buff mini game is something I'd have to warm up too.. and one of the three specs has to be least fav..!