Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    It's a joke that the more time passes the longer we have to wait for each expansion, only for the new expansion to be more expensive than and to deliver less content than ever before. Mind you Legion has about the same amount of content as WoD if I'm not mistaken, but that isn't acceptable either.
    Yes you are mistaken, it has a lot of content so far and more than any expansion's launch.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    We'll know really soon if thats the case as it will have to be on the ptr soon for it to be live in june.
    I can't wait to get my hands on all the new specs and abilities .

10+ Year Old Account
    For all the people that guessed September, sorry you are out by a day lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They don't owe you anything though, if you don't like their product get a refund. When you hold onto your anger for so long it doesn't help anyone.
    I wasn't aware I'm not allowed to proclaim my opinion about a companies practices.

Guess we better shut down reviews for items and all sorts of fan forums if the only conversations we're going to allow are circlejerks.

Deleted
    I remember people saying WoD was shitty because of time travel and what not, and that Garrisons were garbage, so that didn't really change. I agree WoD was really terrible compared to all the other expansions definitely.
    It wasn't terrible when we first tested it out in the beta. It looked awesome, or atleast the raids did. Turned out to be shit ofcourse

Deleted
    When it's done it's done. I support this move.

15+ Year Old Account
    I remember people saying WoD was shitty because of time travel and what not, and that Garrisons were garbage, so that didn't really change. I agree WoD was really terrible compared to all the other expansions definitely.
    I just remember tons of hype during the Beta. TONS of it. It was a contributing reason to why we had SO MANY at launch.

I wouldn't listen to the people on the beta again.

At least until then I can play other games!
    Intel 7700K l Asrock Z270 Taichi l Corsair H115i Pro l G.SKill Trident Z 3200Mhz l EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 l NZXT S340 Elite l EVGA G2 650W PSU

15+ Year Old Account
    5 sept 3 weeks vacation.

me like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    I wasn't aware I'm not allowed to proclaim my opinion about a companies practices.

Guess we better shut down reviews for items and all sorts of fan forums if the only conversations we're going to allow are circlejerks.
    Capatalism speaks with money, they hear money, they don't hear words sadly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Capatalism speaks with money, they hear money, they don't hear words sadly.
    So you're saying in history, outrage has never resulted in changes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccio View Post
    Yes you are mistaken, it has a lot of content so far and more than any expansion's launch.
    Contrary to Bliz's previous suggestions, file size is not directly proportional to content ...

4 more monthes, 4 millions subs left. FINISH HIM ! Good move Blizzard...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Blizzard, you've mixed up "yearly expansions" with "year+ content droughts".

Well, could be worse. But if Legion ends up with a total of two real tiers it's as fucked as WoD was, no matter how many lessons they've learned of making sure non-raid content feels rewarding and compelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    So you're saying in history, outrage has never resulted in changes?
    Only if people actually care, you can't use the internet you need to physically do something, get a couple hundred thousand people to Blizzard HQ and then see what happens.

I could see how the smart thing was to not have it in September. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    This is most likely what will happen but it would make more sense for them to have the pre patch line up with the movie. As movie bringing people in "just learned this class month or 2 later the class completely changes lol".
    This is a good point and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripster View Post
    I'm not sure I can handle another 4 months of Hellfire guys... Hold me? :'(
    We can hold each other and have punch and pie.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavios View Post
    Why. there would be 10 people there maximum. Havent you noticed they have less than 4 million people now of which 2 million are in asia?
    Lol, I actually wasn't expecting a lot of people being there for MoP, with all the hate here for Cata, but I was pleasantly surprised. I liked going there because you were surrounded by people who were truly passionate about the game...
    Stoneskin, Mana Spring, Wrath of Air, Totem of Wrath...

I was thinking September sometime, so a bit earlier than expected.

Also OMG everyone knew when Bliz talked about Legion the first time we where going to have 14+ months of HFC, why are people suddenly posting/reposting that tis outrageous and they are gonna quit, or "OMG so called faster expacs"...oh one guess, its an excuse to complain and see their internet tears..sigh sometiems I hate the internet