Quote Originally Posted by Denisac View Post
    Well, now that august 30th is the announced release date, what are folkses refined estimates on pre-patch and beta dates?
    August 31st.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Well, now that august 30th is the announced release date, what are folkses refined estimates on pre-patch and beta dates?
    I want to die, I'm getting of my studies this summer (around 1st week of July I'll be done) and I was thinking "Time to play WoW a lot now that I passed my final test" > J FUCKING K they release Legion at the end of summer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I have no problem with the release date. Have seen so many broken quests in alpha, even empty parts of zones......give them the time they need to fix stuff and make sure it's working before they push it out and have to feel the wrath of tons more unhappy players. Like my roommate said, when they released Tanaan and you did what you had to do, basically you knew that was the end of WoD and you should have unsubbed instead of making yourself miserable. At least the release isn't September 21st.....so think on the positive side, it's 3 weeks earlier than they said And truthfully, June release? C'mon....those predictions were just wishful thinking.
    You are a smart person or you friend is lol. If your unhappy with the lack of content then just unsub it will force bliz to invest more and to change. Just look at what happen to wod it sucked people left they release the legion bomb before there own convention because it hit them so hard and now look at whats coming in legion easily the expansion with the most release content ever seen. The prof quests in legion alone rival the number of quest we got in the entire wod expansion its in the 700 ball park

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    One word: Wololo

And you're going to be Titan for a long time. Just check my title.

- - - Updated - - -

More so they actually have something to announce at BlizzCon then because they wouldn't do it at Gamescom, though. And don't call me Shirley.
    Eww Guessing till 15000. Ill probably change it to something else before then. Not sticking with such a limited range of images for so long. Heck, by the time I get to 15k we will be complaining about legion and looking forward to the next expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I have no problem with the release date. Have seen so many broken quests in alpha, even empty parts of zones......give them the time they need to fix stuff and make sure it's working before they push it out and have to feel the wrath of tons more unhappy players. Like my roommate said, when they released Tanaan and you did what you had to do, basically you knew that was the end of WoD and you should have unsubbed instead of making yourself miserable. At least the release isn't September 21st.....so think on the positive side, it's 3 weeks earlier than they said And truthfully, June release? C'mon....those predictions were just wishful thinking.
    I originally said early May back in August/November. Back then the optimists were saying March lol. I think im going to be more pessimistic with regards to Blizzard from now on. I'm not butt hurt, but this has happened too many times. They put out quality products 9 times out of 10, but every time they take twice as long as I expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Beta anytime between tomorrow and late May. May-June ptr. prepatch sometime in July.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    'Tis funny, if we did have a third raid tier the drought would've been much shorter.
    I doubt that. Blizzard seems unable to work both patch content and the next expansion at the same time. The drought would have just started later, but ended later aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I know really wonder what they will do to tie this in to the movie. Unless they have a prepatch that lasts 12-14 weeks, anyone who actually does decide to check the game because of the movie, will just find empty servers.
    Followed by anger and confusion from their class suddenly changing on them weeks later.

I love that we got a release date while in ""alpha"".

Please explain how a large company employing hundreds if not thousands of technical and artistic professionals cannot learn to GITHUB a branch (not that there are not other source control tools)?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Yeah I wonder if they will just put beta in august.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow so epik and ironic xD

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    As everyone knows, Blizzard released a statement about the command table panic, hoping to reassure us that it was just a smaller background feature this time.

This is how class halls have been described/advertised by Blizzard in the press release for the Legion release date announcement today:

"New Feature: Class Hall—Gather with fellow members of your class and unite followers of your order—including iconic characters from Warcraft lore—to carry out missions at your command."
    http://blizzard.gamespress.com/THE-L...RAFT-AUGUST-30

Purely going by that, it certainly sounds like follower missions are to play a very big part in the class halls again. If you ask me, it is rather disappointing to still be seeing so much emphasis on follower missions given the attitude from the community and blatant cheapness of the content. Furthermore, I can't help but think Blizzard released that reassurance blue post the other day, just to humour us and keep us interested in buying the $50 box.

This may just be misleading information by Blizz, but it certainly contradicts their recent response to the garrison/class hall command table return debacle.

I know you're all sick of seeing negativity so I apologise for that, and I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Beta anytime between tomorrow and late May. May-June ptr. prepatch sometime in July.
    Sounds about right to me; was just discussing it with my brother; I'm expecting pre-patch to drop in early July, with PTR coming up sometime in mid-end May. Testing schedule is a bit difficult to predict, though, given that it has been inconsistent with the prior expansions. We're not far from PTR content, though.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Battleground are not launching because there are not enough people queuing for them. Our plan is to temporarily disable skirmishes when we launch beta to get some focused battleground testing while concurrency is high.
    Post made a few minutes ago. Read into it what you will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well good for you.

I am considering changing my Collector's to a digital version instead.
    Who knows, but still I am not happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullfu View Post
    Battleground are not launching because there are not enough people queuing for them. Our plan is to temporarily disable skirmishes when we launch beta to get some focused battleground testing while concurrency is high.
    Post made a few minutes ago. Read into it what you will.
    Not sure what there is to read into, I think it's been pretty widely theorized that the beta would be a stress test and they essentially made a post saying they want to stress test BGs once the beta launches.

Quote Originally Posted by keleron View Post
    As everyone knows, Blizzard released a statement about the command table panic, hoping to reassure us that it was just a smaller background feature this time.

This is how class halls have been described/advertised by Blizzard in the press release for the Legion release date announcement today:

"New Feature: Class Hall—Gather with fellow members of your class and unite followers of your order—including iconic characters from Warcraft lore—to carry out missions at your command."
    http://blizzard.gamespress.com/THE-L...RAFT-AUGUST-30

Purely going by that, it certainly sounds like follower missions are to play a very big part in the class halls again. If you ask me, it is rather disappointing to still be seeing so much emphasis on follower missions given the attitude from the community and blatant cheapness of the content. Furthermore, I can't help but think Blizzard released that reassurance blue post the other day, just to humour us and keep us interested in buying the $50 box.

This may just be misleading information by Blizz, but it certainly contradicts their recent response to the garrison/class hall command table return debacle.

I know you're all sick of seeing negativity so I apologise for that, and I hope I'm wrong.
    What you just described via what they were quoted on is the exact thing we're getting in Legion, so I don't get what you're reaching for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

The prepatch won't come out probably until the end of June or July.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I hope any announcement come Metzen never Afrasibi again. Seriously at Gamescon he could announced a 3 way with JLaw and ScarJo for a luck winner, and it would had as big as a reaction of him announcing Legion.
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I hope any announcement come Metzen never Afrasibi again. Seriously at Gamescon he could announced a 3 way with JLaw and ScarJo for a luck winner, and it would had as big as a reaction of him announcing Legion.
    lol what

7+ Year Old Account
    metzen knows at least how to hype stuff up, alex is booooooring

Formerly known as Arafal