Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcotraz View Post
    Oh no, they definitely probably think they will......
    Oh I agree, the guy who said that truly believes it's true. But it isn't. Just like I could say "no one on the face of the planet will go see it." Just because some random person says something doesn't make it true. No matter how much they need to believe otherwise.

Just like "everyone" thought they were going to see BvS, until Critics bombed it like Hiroshima, thus revealing to the world what a giant fucking turd it really was.
    Sadly, that's a poor example. However, that is -solely- due to the fact that both Batman and Superman have massive draw and popularity around the world. They stopped being a nerd-only thing a long time ago.

Warcraft though? All I can say is "lol," no matter how much I hate twatspeak.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I'm just wondering if we're confusing promises with hopes.
    Not even remotely. I'm just not pedantic and know what people mean when saying things. I'm also intimately familiar with the way companies speak between the lines, and just as familiar with fanatics who blindly take their words at face value despite even them knowing the truth behind those words.

But hey, it makes it easier for them to show how much of an obsessive fanatic they are about something, and proves to the rest of the world just how laughable that blind devotion truly is.

Quote Originally Posted by darkest4 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNg-WUXD7tA#t=2515

Just going to post this here. Remember guys, you paid $50 for a 1 raid patch expansion because they want to reduce the gap between last patch and expansion (aka make you pay $50 more often but whatever). "13 months is unacceptable", so they're cutting 1 patch out so it's "6-7 months" instead. JK heres another 14 months gap after a 1 raid patch expansion for $10 more than ever, lolol. Blizz milking their loyal fanbase to the ground. They want to make you pay more often, and get half the content for it. Legion will be the same, 2 raid tiers then abandoned and and another year long gap till next expansion. How long till people stop believing their lies?
    Honestly, I stopped believing their shit long ago.

But I like my guild and the people in it enough to soldier through these droughts.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos5577 View Post
    lol August 30th, Why are people still subbed. Might as well go into a private server at that point. No new content there, no new content here. How the mighty have fallen... Such a shitty company now.
    Rebirth is pretty fun, PvP server Final Vanilla patch before the pre-bc one.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Sub losses recorded are skewed now, a person who goes onto token time are considered an active sub loss in their system.
    No. Any account who can access content beyond Trial edition is counted as active sub. No matter whether they got their playtime with the Token or teh old fashioned way.

10+ Year Old Account
    more frequent patches guys, no stale content this time, we know doing same raid for a year sucks... so go do it for 14 months instead... and then people are wondering why playerbase dosnt trust in a single word written in blue...

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD only $10 now HAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    How much I wish I had paid at launch for the lack of content & poor story.

-Grim

That just makes it about $220 more than it's been worth, at least.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Pre-ordered via Amazon for their consistency and 20% off... and yeah, I can't get early Demon Hunter access or any of my other digital swag because of it (and the fact that I don't want to buy an extra copy of the game that will just be wasted money since they don't want to turn it into Blizzard credits or Game Time). Sucks, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Access to the game I play, duh. And I was never one of you people asking for or expecting annual expansions in the first place. I always said they should have stuck with the MoP model of content releases, and put effort into adding some minor content during the time between final tier and next expansion's pre-patch.

- - - Updated - - -

I was always one to make up my own mind about whether I like something or not. Critics? They're like those Youtubers, it garners them attention to be negative and shit on stuff.
    Man you are the kind of sucker that Activision/Blizzard loves. Pay $15 a month for essentially 14 months of the same content. More power to you in how you like to spend your money, but a number of people feel that paying that kind of money a month is not good enough to just have it go to "upkeep" of servers and lining the corporate coffers. More power to you though chump.

There are many things that have led to WoW's decline over the years, but nothing has been more damaging than the year-plus gaps between content that have been prevalent since the end of Wrath. How they could make the same mistake so many times boggles my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wod, the shortest and by far worst expansion, was $10 more and Blizzard repeated the 14 month last patch mistake.

They don't even fucking care anymore.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok a release date is here, in 4 months from now.... the current stage of the Xpack is only in Alpha... everything seems to still take a lot of work. Let's see how much content will be cut and released later in patches....

Quote Originally Posted by Gryzvwald View Post
    Man you are the kind of sucker that Activision/Blizzard loves. Pay $15 a month for essentially 14 months of the same content. More power to you in how you like to spend your money, but a number of people feel that paying that kind of money a month is not good enough to just have it go to "upkeep" of servers and lining the corporate coffers. More power to you though chump.
    I actually pay with gold, as do most people I know. Not that 12 euro a month is a big sum (nor should it be for any grown person with an income) but still nice to have a different way of keeping subbed.
    And thank you, I am quite happy to enjoy the game and my guild. At least I'm not the kind of sucker who visits a fan-forum for the game just to be bitching and whining about it. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post
    Ok a release date is here, in 4 months from now.... the current stage of the Xpack is only in Alpha... everything seems to still take a lot of work. Let's see how much content will be cut and released later in patches....
    Actually, this "alpha" is far different from previous alphas. People are getting too hung up in terms. It's Beta in everything but name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reforge View Post
    Guys relax keep calm we got Overwatch coming soon - that should hold majority of people over
    Overwatch sucks. Most RPG players arent first person shooter fans

Quote Originally Posted by Halefire94 View Post
    Wod, the shortest and by far worst expansion, was $10 more and Blizzard repeated the 14 month last patch mistake.
    Yes. "Mistake." Everyone, keep believing that. They totally did it by mistake, and not because they know their fanatics will stick with them no matter how much they lie to their face, and no matter what they do.

They don't even fucking care anymore.
    They haven't for a long time now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    You and I must be remembering Wrath a lot differently, if you remember it having a LOT more content than WoD outside of raids. What was it, Sons of Hodir dailies? Tournament dailies? Dailies in general? Or was standing in Dalaran all day "content"?

Please, present your "facts". Feel free to make a list.

- - - Updated - - -

People pay a subscription fee to play the game. "And for what"? You realize the majority of the playerbase hasn't even cleared HFC HC yet, let alone HFC normal?

Also, false promises?
    We got 3 icc dungeons the tournament as you said that also came with a dungeon plus we had wintergrasp also.

cata we got a firelands daily hub and 3 dungeons and tol

Mop 2 daily hubs and a dino island

Wod 1 daily hub

we can count rep and profs but all the expansion had that so meh but as you can see the content has been declining.

Should of been its original price.

Quote Originally Posted by Propheteu View Post
    We got 3 icc dungeons the tournament as you said that also came with a dungeon plus we had wintergrasp also.

cata we got a firelands daily hub and 3 dungeons and tol

Mop 2 daily hubs and a dino island

Wod 1 daily hub

we can count rep and profs but all the expansion had that so meh but as you can see the content has been declining.

WoD also killed gathering profs. I literally just finished my miner alt a few days ago to finish the all profs to 700 achieve. (Only reason I didn't have to do the same with herbing was I boosted a toon for Legion and gave it herbing.) There was literally no reason to bother with gathering, and that impacted my play more than I imagined it would've. I've never felt like I overpaid until WoD, but this expansion wasn't even close to worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    The Legion Returns August 30
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Defenders of the Alliance and the Horde—a great and ancient enemy has set its sights on Azeroth once more, and soon the land will be consumed in a storm of fel fire. On August 30, kingdoms will burn, heroes will fall, and the world will stand on the precipice of destruction with the launch of World of Warcraft: Legion!

All hellfire is about to break loose, so steel yourself for the return of the Burning Legion by pre-purchasing World of Warcraft: Legion digitally at www.wowlegion.com. Players who pre-purchase will receive an instant level-100 character boost, as well as unlock early access to the new Demon Hunter hero class prior to the expansion’s release.

Learn more about the sixth World of Warcraft expansion on our Legion site, and read the full press release.
    Awesome! Only 14 months since we had any content. Fantastic! Man I love paying $60 for every second content patch.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.