Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'm sure they do for you. That's why I'm trying to be as nice to you as I can. And yes, if people can get better loot in wod then legion, nobody would pay for legion. Say hey to your ponies.
    So you would be okay with doing WoD dungeons for another 2 years straight? Good to know...

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about ?
    Eh, read the thread, unless you have comprehension problems like OP, than whatever.

Never read anything about WoD stuff being better than Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    So you would be okay with doing WoD dungeons for another 2 years straight? Good to know...
    Um, yeah if im still progessing. I've been running basically the same maps on diablo for 2 years straight, and still having fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Are you stupid ?

You won't get every single piece of gear rightaway when raids launches 'cause you know. So you'll still be able to do it in hoping to get more. Secondly, the gear you'll gain from raid (assuming you get every one) will be worse than those in mythic+ if you manage to go way past the raid difficulty. Third, not everyone is going to raid so mythic+ will never be obsolete. Fourth, some people wants to do mythic+ just for the challenge, nothing else. 5th : i can't even understand how your brain works.
    1) Yeah, but even one or two pieces can make a real difference. So the mythic raid will be easier, you get more loot from there and now the time to get BiS Gear is even shorter than before. And you start running out of content to do faster. Exaclty what they need instead of just 14 months, they can go up to 24 months with legion.
    2) No, everyone here tells me it will not be better, so the systems doesn't offer any more content beyond mythic raiding.
    3) an not everyone will be running dungeons, so what?
    4) Thats okay, but if they hand out a cool reward too, more people will do it.
    5) It works on this thing called cynicism mixed with a bit of trolling and a whole lot of: I like to see people argue

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Um, yeah if im still progessing. I've been running basically the same maps on diablo for 2 years straight, and still having fun.
    Yeah but would you say this attitude works for the majority?

Seeing people argue implies you are causing a lot of others to argue with eachother, rather than just repeatedly questioning your intelligence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    aslong as tier gear and the OP trinkets are locked to raids. I'm fine with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Seeing people argue implies you are causing a lot of others to argue with eachother, rather than just repeatedly questioning your intelligence.
    I care not for people attacking me, that just shows me they cannot disprove what I say. Which shows, I may have a point.

And yet, evidence & consensus has been brought against you. You aren't disproving anything, merely looking foolish for other readers (who may find the thread informative despite how much you pretend this is all a troll after it finally clicked)

Step 1 - a good troll doesn't admit, see Jaylock.
    Step 2 - a good troll generally shows some intelligence.
    Step 3 - a good troll puts minimum words forward themselves, going for quality over quantity (your repeated arguments in this thread)
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    @mumufu http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Series-Paladin one example - there is a chance for mythic level loot each week.
    Hm than i guess i have to take that back, sorry couldn't remember that statement. A chance for mythic raiding loot every week is ok for me, its like the boxes in WoD, but now you have to do something for it instead getting it for free from follower missions. I would only see a problem if there is a chance that a mythic+ dungeon player would be faster bis geared that a 3-4+ days a week mythic raider. Not because i dislike dungeons or think that raiders are the elite, its more because than raiders would be forced to do theses dungeon, and even while i enjoy dungeons these mythic+ seems to take a lot of time in addition to your weekly raiding schedule.

Deleted
    What evidence? I haven't seen a single thing other than: "They said something sometime somewhere". And a million people still can be wrong.

And who says I want to be a "good" troll?

Saw this post, then looked outside. Didn't see the sky falling. Was massively disappointed.

These are the type of threads that kind of upset me. Because the game isn't even out of testing and people are twisting words around, or making over-exaggerated statements about features that aren't even no where near complete. No, mythic+ are not a joke already, nor will they be a "joke" when the game comes out. I don't even think you'll be able to outgear the higher difficulties anyway. But I'm not in beta, so I can't state that for fact.

In essence, stop over-thinking things from blue tweets and wait for things to be finalized before running around like chicken little.

Yeah but would you say this attitude works for the majority?
    There is a market for people who just want mounts and stuff sure, but Blizzard would just be better use and profit to put them in the store at that rate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    In essence, stop over-thinking things from blue tweets and wait for things to be finalized before running around like chicken little.
    But I like overthinking stuff. And going from given information makes it a valid concern.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no other choice.

Otherwise, players will farm up loads of Mythic+ items and completely overgear the raid encounters.

If you have a solution to this, I'm all ears.

What evidence? I haven't seen a single thing other than: "They said something sometime somewhere". And a million people still can be wrong.

And who says I want to be a "good" troll?
    There's irony that you posted after the quote where evidence was given.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    There's no other choice.

Otherwise, players will farm up loads of Mythic+ items and completely overgear the raid encounters.

If you have a solution to this, I'm all ears.
    It's about tuning. The difficulty just needs to grow faster then the power you get from gear. Then you hit a soft cap where the encount is too hard. With the next Raid Tier you can get your hands on some better gear with LFR/New World Quests and go further from there. It's a lot more work for blizzard, but it would still give people the option of progression. Maybe even get their hands on one item that is on par with the next raid tier, if they are good enough.

Deleted
    I thought an endless scaling challenge would be endgame option for everyone. Now it's just: You got fully mythic raid gear? Got, enjoy the content drought!
    Instead of: Hey, you already got really got gear, you can get something better if you beat this dungeon on a scale that is harder than mythic!
    Actually I am not sure how far mythic dungeons will scale and if they get way harder than mythic raiding. Both concepts are hard to compare against each other.
    But nothing speaks against it, it is just so that at some point you have reached the gearing ladder but the content gets harder which means you can no longer improve through items but through gameplay.

But the content is not meant as a step above mythic raiding but content beside this.
    Of course you can do both but you won't get better loot than mythic raiding offers. In fact as it seems today you will be able to get the same loot with the same itemlvl at some point.

Deleted
    There's irony that you posted after the quote where evidence was given.
    What evidence? I just went through the entire thread again, couldn't find a single thing.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Series-Paladin

Blizzcon recap. As linked 1 or 2 pages ago, and as quoted just above.