Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Warcraft is STILL a better love story then Twilight.

10+ Year Old Account
    it seems to me that i can save myself some money, and a lot of frustration, if I wait a year and a half to buy expansions.

Per Duncan Jones, it was the marketing dept's idea to add that music to the trailer :/

https://twitter.com/ManMadeMoon/stat...49206024085504

Deleted
    Gul'dan still looks absolutely horrible.

Deleted
    at least there are dwarves

10+ Year Old Account
    The editing in the trailer is pretty good, but the music choice was pretty darn bad. The previous trailers had better fitting scores, so this was a bit of a downgrade.

I liked the music for the purposes of the trailer, we all know the music in the movie is all orchestral so no worries.

Trailer looking better and better! Can't wait for the movie - gonna be epic, even if its not that good!

Man that music was awesome, it made the trailer a thousand times better

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    it seems to me that i can save myself some money, and a lot of frustration, if I wait a year and a half to buy expansions.
    -------------

WTF is with music in trailers these days? What dip shit thinks techno beats should be in a Warcraft trailer?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    hehehe the troll post cant be missing from this trailers.
    Some one who disagrees is not necessarily a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    music ruined an otherwise solid trailer. What the hell is the marketing team doing with this?
    They are targeting the audience that actually needs the marketing, decided to just put that out right on the table in simple terms, in case your brain couldn't comprehend the idea behind that trailer. The audience that is aware of Warcraft and knew there'll be a Warcraft movie long before the movie was announced will go to see the movie one way or another. Show me a fan of Warcraft who doesn't know about the movie yet. Now show me a random fellow on the street which would never see the movie if it wasn't for the "pop" kind of advertising. See?
    Last edited by mauserr; 2016-04-19 at 07:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trailer good, music bad. Is it so damn hard to use fitting music? It would've been better even with X Amassadors' Renegade dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneleaf View Post
    I have to say even with the sketchy music that is a trailer that will get non WoW players interested in the movie. I already have a few people I know who don't play that are interested in the movie and asking me about it at work .
    I have to say that's just an opinion... most people I know who are former WoW players are laughing at it.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    it's not the music from the film, dont worry your little head about it
    Thats not the point, peoples first impressions are what counts. Many people will associate that music with being in the film thereby making a bad impression. I am excited to see the movie but if I wasnt a wow player that music would have turned me off. Face it music sets the tempo and feel of a movie. I hope they have a better track lined up for the next trailer, im not saying do some complex orchestra piece. But make the music fantasy war themed.

Oh also I do think a lot of people are getting bad vibes because of the sound, do what I did play the trailer with sound off while playing the chorus to Invincible or another epic wow piece. Actually changed the feel of the trailer for me.
    Last edited by RoxyBlue; 2016-04-19 at 08:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnedge View Post
    This movie is looking worse every time a new trailer is shown. =/
    That is just what I was thinking. I'm worried at what a movie failure like this is going to do to the future of the Warcraft franchise.

Trailer is pretty decent, but to use The Prodigy "The Day Is My Enemy" here..? Not fitting at all. Otherwise 4/5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyBlue View Post
    Thats not the point, peoples first impressions are what counts. Many people will associate that music with being in the film thereby making a bad impression. I am excited to see the movie but if I wasnt a wow player that music would have turned me off. Face it music sets the tempo and feel of a movie. I hope they have a better track lined up for the next trailer, im not saying do some complex orchestra piece. But make the music fantasy war themed.

Oh also I do think a lot of people are getting bad vibes because of the sound, do what I did play the trailer with sound off while playing the chorus to Invincible or another epic wow piece. Actually changed the feel of the trailer for me.
    The film industry spends millions of dollars researching this kind of thing, I think they know more than you about what will best sell the film to their target audience (which isn't us, by the way).
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Holy shit that music does not fit AT ALL! The fuck kind of movie are they trying to portray here?

Well, I like it, both the trailer and the music.
    It is trailer anyway, game will most likely have orchestra. Bite my ass :P