Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Maybe no one mentions it because really.....no one care's.
    You clearly underestimate the thirst of teenage anime/manga fans . Actually not even teenage, fully grown ass men as well.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Also, my brother has an Israeli Jewish supervisor who has been nothing short of amazing to my brother. He's done far more and been far more of a mentor, than anyone else ever has to him.

So whose anecdote is the truth there, Lord Ebonheart, Crusher of Manlets?
    I'm not saying all Jews are evil and manipulate stupid gentiles to their will.

But a lot of them really believe themselves to be intellectually superior to the point where they only confide themselves with other Jews. They'll associate with gentiles when they have to but as a gentile you'll never get to really know them.

A lot of Jews are extremely racist and they project their racism on white people. Everything they say about white people is really what they see themselves as.

Infracted- don't derail the thread into culture/race bashing
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-04-20 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Good luck finding an Asian woman that can match ScarJo.

Linda Le(Vampybitme):

The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    White. Russians are white too. I'd even say people from the middle east are more white than Jews.
    Your definitions are very weird and make no sense at all. If Uralic people who came to Europe from Aisa are white then Jewish people who came to Europe from the middle east should also be white.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    --snip--
    I think Scar-Jo looks better based on the pic I posted. I would have to see this "actor" in the same getup to fully judge it. Just because shes asian doesn't mean shes good for the role.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Linda Le
    I think the ability to act is also included in the "match" requisite. That's a cosplayer.

I always thought of anime characters as devoid of race. I think this change is a lot less jarring than casting a black man to play an established white character that was modeled after other white actors, that's happening in another big book to movie adaptation.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    You do know most Jewish people are completely white. Ashkenazi Jews are just run of the mill central/eastern Europeans.
    Is it up to you to decide who is any isn't a thing? I mean, on the genetic level that is hardly the case.

A Jew is a Jew is a Jew, if they have decided their Jews, then that is what they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    I always thought of anime characters as devoid of race. I think this change is a lot less jarring than casting a black man to play an established white character that was modeled after other white actors, that's happening in another big book to movie adaptation.
    Let me guess, your talking about fantasic four

Can we stop with the jew talk, It really has nothing to do with this thread. No sense in getting the thread closed because people want to talk about jews.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Linda Le(Vampybitme):

..... That can act. Cosplay sure, but like is she an actress?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I think only when we watched this movie, everything is clear..I just keep neutral.

Let me guess, your talking about fantasic four

Can we stop with the jew talk, It really has nothing to do with this thread. No sense in getting the thread closed because people want to talk about jews.
    Yes and no. Sony did that shit in F4 but they are doing it again in Dark Tower.

--snip--
    Oh I know Vampy's work, I follow her Facebook page. I've, uh, studied her work quite closely.

But I doubt seriously she can act, as she's a cosplayer.

Yes and thats if the backstory supports it. The thing is all versions of Fantastic Four has been white brother and sister. So going Black brother/White sister feels odd.

This is a white chick playing as a robot white chick. If I recall right and someone can prove me wrong but it was never confirmed if The Major was asian or not. Ya she lives in Japan but her backstory was barely touched on.

Most of the dam cast besides the old man and the sniper look like white people.
    Are comics beholden to backstories when they do a reboot? Because there are PLENTY of instances where they changed significant aspects of characters in the comics even though their backstory didn't support it, because comics have always been about the writer. It's why power levels fluctuate and heroes gain/lose powers regularly. Let's also talk about how not many people seemed to object too much when Nick Fury turned into Samuel Jackson.

Yes, they never explicitly stated that the main character was Japanese. That would have been silly for a Japanese comic set in futuristic Japan to do that. But all signs point to the character being Japanese. Should we make a Half-Life movie where Gordon Freeman is hispanic or a Portal movie where Chell is from Saudia Arabia or would that be changing the characters too much?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no good Asian actresses anyway. They have no choice.

It's really not a big deal. Maybe if I was Asian, I'd be mad but I'm not so I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Is it up to you to decide who is any isn't a thing? I mean, on the genetic level that is hardly the case.

A Jew is a Jew is a Jew, if they have decided their Jews, then that is what they are.
    Well, I'm talking about specifically the Ashkenazi ethnic group. The genetic lineage of Ashkenazi Jews shows that they're indistinguishable from any other central/eastern European person.

Deleted
    Why is half this thread some people talking about whether Jews are white? Off-topic much?

Linda Le(Vampybitme):

That person seems too skinny. I'd rather see if someone like Michelle Waterson can act, if we're going with a non-actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Yes and no. Sony did that shit in F4 but they are doing it again in Dark Tower.
    It wasn't sony who did it with F4 that was Fox.