So, decided to read Koe no Katachi vol 5 before 6 arrived. I shouldn't have done that. Shouko jumping down from the balcony kept me up pretty much all night. :/

Also, like others said, the best part of the survey were the free responses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    So, decided to read Koe no Katachi vol 5 before 6 arrived. I shouldn't have done that. Shouko jumping down from the balcony kept me up pretty much all night. :/

Also, like others said, the best part of the survey were the free responses.
    My vol 6 showed up today actually. That spoilered part actually make me physically sick to my stomach, I felt so many things such a great manga. I may reread it when volume 7 comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    My vol 6 showed up today actually. That spoilered part actually make me physically sick to my stomach, I felt so many things such a great manga. I may reread it when volume 7 comes in.
    Mine should arrive tomorrow. I'm definitely going to reread vol 1-6 after 7 comes out near the end of may. It's 'only' 6 volumes to reread, but some chapters are so incredibly powerful that the best way for me to enjoy them is finishing it from the start to the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuuka 105 - Seo please...

Fuuka 105 - Seo please...
    ok Seo. I see.

Boku wa Mari no naka 71: Holy fuck Makes me wonder just how long she was "Mari". From the moment she woke up?

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Boku wa Mari no naka 71: Holy fuck Makes me wonder just how long she was "Mari". From the moment she woke up?
    holy fuck is right

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck it, ill watch the next anime someone suggests, at least the first 3 episodes. no boko no pico or shit like that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Fuck it, ill watch the next anime someone suggests, at least the first 3 episodes. no boko no pico or shit like that though.
    Higurashi. I don't feel like meme suggesting so I'll throw in something legitmately good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Higurashi. I don't feel like meme suggesting so I'll throw in something legitmately good.
    so.. I see there is like 10 of them... which is the start?

10+ Year Old Account
    so.. I see there is like 10 of them... which is the start?
    Start with the base name of the show without anything extra added to the end. Just "Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni".

It'll look edgy near the beginning, but as you go on it gets more and more interesting. The series is an overall easy 9/10 for me. Just have to get used to the older animation style.

Time for a reroll in BDO, new waifu class just arrived.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time for a reroll in BDO, new waifu class just arrived.

[video=youtube;79iyR7Yl3L0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79iyR7Yl3L0[video]
    Not rerolling until Dark Elf.

Though being Zoro with Ninja sounds too cool.

I'm starting to think I'm growing too addicted to this game though. I haven't had this level of addiction since WotLK WoW. Outside of school, work, and anime, my time is devoted to BDO.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

I'm starting to think I'm growing too addicted to this game though. I haven't had this level of addiction since WotLK WoW. Outside of school, work, and anime, my time is devoted to BDO.
    I spend upto several hours a day playing it at max aswell, but even then over half that time it's just running on the background on my laptop while I read manga, watch anime or work for school. One of the things that I like the most about it is discovering the world and that you rarely feel pressured to have a certain level for content. Large parts of the time I actively play is pretty much just roaming around the world, questing casually and discovering hidden caves etc. 337 energy ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    I spend upto several hours a day playing it at max aswell, but even then over half that time it's just running on the background on my laptop while I read manga, watch anime or work for school. One of the things that I like the most about it is discovering the world and that you rarely feel pressured to have a certain level for content. Large parts of the time I actively play is pretty much just roaming around the world, questing casually and discovering hidden caves etc. 337 energy ftw.
    337? Holy shit. Most of my time is really spent min/maxing cont and using my energy on leveling cooking and processing. (Both professional, close to artisan on cooking) I need to focus a lot more on questing, but also trying to get to 55 and enchant grunil to 15 to more effectively PVP with my guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Like this novel, just recently found it, has a female main too!

When she stands, she’s like a white peony. When she sits, she’s like a tree peony. When she walks, she’s like a lily flower. And when you look her in the eyes, she’s like the Great King of Terror.
    Despite having the qualities to be a peerless bishoujo, because of the look of her eyes and that atmosphere of hers, she’s feared by others; such a girl is forcefully sent to another world.
    Being told that she would be granted a wish as a special favour, the girl made a wish────

“Make my eyes and atmosphere normal please.”

This is a story recounting the lifestyle in a parallel world of a girl who would be perfect (probably) if just her one weakpoint was overcome.

A fantasy comedy with magic, dungeons, and a hero and demon king(candidate) who she gets tangled up with.
    She’s cursed though.
    Evil God Average great. Hilarious comedy, an actually interesting story with a couple great twists, and a good translation on top of that. If I had to point out a flaw, it's that the sequel is shit. :[

10+ Year Old Account

To me it looks like samurai.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

337? Holy shit. Most of my time is really spent min/maxing cont and using my energy on leveling cooking and processing. (Both professional, close to artisan on cooking) I need to focus a lot more on questing, but also trying to get to 55 and enchant grunil to 15 to more effectively PVP with my guild.
    I'm in a relatively small guild, 44 people in total, but 20 'active' members, so other than the occasional pvp skirmishes, me being lvl 52 only doesn't matter that much. Energy is actually really easy to farm, all ocean knowledge for example, including the node managers took me 2 hours and a half on a fishing boat watching a movie while autopathing, and it gives 28 energy in total. The adventure journal ones are quite easy as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    higurashi so... wtf all the main characters die on episode 4

Deleted
    higurashi so... wtf all the main characters die on episode 4
    Keep going. Higurashi is weird.