Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    There should be psychiatric evaluations when they enter the EU. We're so fucking naive, many of them have suffered warfare and seen dead people around them, had their homes blown up. There are limits to what a man can see without going crazy.
    Many of them are not even from Syria is my point. However none of them are really refugees under the definition, once your no longer in danger you cease being a refugee and become a migrant. More over European borders don't exist so there's no means of stopping people and checking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    For his defense, it's another communist "hellhole", though.
    Hellhole? There are problems but it's getting better in some areas and worse in some others.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    It's ok, that whole part of Asia is worthy of forgetting anyway.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Considering the EU has no idea who these people are I doubt this service will either.
    The psychiatric part is actually worthy of mentioning. The amount of PTSD developed has already been recorded as significant, and people with war-related PTSD have a higher risk of being violent.

Many of them are not even from Syria is my point. However none of them are really refugees under the definition, once your no longer in danger you cease being a refugee and become a migrant. More over European borders don't exist so there's no means of stopping people and checking.
    It exists now in Turkey, Europes great gatekeeper. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Buddy, I genuinely see no difference in renting a room to a British, German, Syrian, Australian or Norwegian national. In fact, I think the Syrian might have by far the most interesting stories to tell. I'm not one of those brainwashed halfwits who instantly relate everything Syrian to terrorism.
    Really?

You see no difference between a citizen from a socialized, stable, and prosperous nation who commonly share the same culture, religion, and ideology, versus a strange man from a country that is violent, unstable, influenced by radical Islam, where people are beheaded in the streets, where religious leaders are constantly calling for the killing of Christians and Europeans? Who have already shown that when they get to Europe crime skyrockets, they join rape gangs that terrorize and rape European women?

You see no difference?

I mean I'm not going to lie. If i were ever to be called a racist it would be towards Asian people. For many occasions of meeting Chinese people.
    I don't like the chinese either too much, bad experiences with tourists.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    I don't like the chinese either too much, bad experiences with tourists.
    Same here. And meeting some abroad. We've got a couple of chinese students in our university, and they're a bit special to say the least.

Jaja, you guys have fun inviting psychologically damaged people from a completely different culture and mindset, from a completely different part of the world into your homes.

I'll sit here and laugh as soon it goes wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    The psychiatric part is actually worthy of mentioning. The amount of PTSD developed has already been recorded as significant, and people with war-related PTSD have a higher risk of being violent.
    I've never heard of roaming hordes of army vets going around a random city outside of a war zone and sexually assaulting woman and children there.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

How about offering your room to a homeless person from your country instead?

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Europe is getting cucked into oblivion and we're willingly opening our assholes

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-04-20 at 02:08 PM.

I've never heard of roaming hordes of army vets going around a random city outside of a war zone and sexually assaulting woman and children there.
    Because they are war veterans. They signed up for the war. These refugees or migrants or whatever you want to call them are just civilians. They aren't trained in warfare, for me that's a huge difference.

Besides, there have been incidents with war veterans going nuts because of their experiences.

7+ Year Old Account
    It exists now in Turkey, Europes great gatekeeper. Lol.
    "Great" ..... Europe is surely doomed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    How about offering your room to a homeless person from your country instead?
    The same issue arises, what do you know about that stranger and do you trust them around your family and property?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Stop using the word "cuck". It's fucking ridiculous and makes you look like a "cuck" yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

"Great" ..... Europe is surely doomed.
    Yes. I opposed the deal greatly and i know many others who did. But sadly the general populace don't have a say in EU matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Is that a Dutch thing?

Deleted
    you do whatever you want with your house, but this would be the absolutely last thing i would do

Deleted
    I sooooo wouldn't do that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because they are war veterans. They signed up for the war. These refugees or migrants or whatever you want to call them are just civilians. They aren't trained in warfare, for me that's a huge difference.

Besides, there have been incidents with war veterans going nuts because of their experiences.
    I cannot recall that sort of thing happening period, even before the all volunteer army. Going nuts and organizing rape gangs are two radically different things.

Um okay? I'm talking about other issues.