I will most definitely get Sunblind before moving to Solar Stabbing, but that's similar to what I'm thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlkin View Post
    Optimal route:
    Wouldn't I want Empowerment and Echoing Stars before Sunfire Burns?

Deleted
    You can't really state an "optimal route" yet. It depends too much on the content you will do, the rate at which we will unlock them and the tuning of both our spells and the traits themselves. Going by that picture, my route would be 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,12,7,9,10,13,11,14, but that is purely based on the fact that I am guessing I would be able to get Sunblind for dungeon farming, and still unlock PoG and MnS in time for mythic raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    I will most definitely get Sunblind before moving to Solar Stabbing, but that's similar to what I'm thinking.
    Sunblind is CoL trait. It don't increase dps directly. +3% sunfire damage does. You do not need to increase the radius if your tank is doing things right.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Wouldn't I want Empowerment and Echoing Stars before Sunfire Burns?
    You can.
    But Empowerment don't work if you must use starfall and on level 110 you will have around 33% mastery. Its reduce benefits from Empowerment alot.

Echoing stars nice but Sunfire Burns is multiplicative with mastery and work even if you don't use Starfall.

So you can go to Echoing Stars but you spend AP on half usefull traits instead.

Logs The Nighthold - Spellblade Aluriel 15s aoe phase:

192 Starfall hits and just 11 Echo.
    Echoing Stars: Stars from Starfall will now bounce to an additional target within 8 yards
    Last edited by Owlkin; 2016-04-20 at 11:38 AM.

Deleted
    shooting stars =/= echo. Shooting Stars is the talent of the same name. Echo currently shows up as Starfall in the combat log, but the hits are significantly smaller than the normal starfall hits.

And, given that it is effectively a 33% damage increase when there's at least 2 targets, it's 1.26M, or 1/4 of the total Starfall damage.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And, given that it is effectively a 33% damage increase when there's at least 2 targets, it's 1.26M, or 1/4 of the total Starfall damage.
    33% is maximum if every target stay in range within 8 yards. For example Hellfire High Council. Dia Darkwhisper are too far for bounce.
    Last edited by Owlkin; 2016-04-20 at 12:45 PM.

Logs from Emerald Nightmare - Nythendra 3.30m:
    Goldrinn's Fang 3.67% 1.92m
    That was some good RNG then because looking at my logs it was always between 1.2 - 1.8% never reached 2% of my total damage. Seems useless atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Klapi View Post
    That was some good RNG then because looking at my logs it was always between 1.2 - 1.8% never reached 2% of my total damage. Seems useless atm.
    All pulls stat 3.24%.

It depends on your rotation.

My priority list for single target:
    1. Keep dots.
    2. SS
    3. Moon
    4. SW
    5. LS

I waste half of my LS empowerments and cast SS alot.

33% is maximum if every target stay in range within 8 yards. For example Hellfire High Council. Dia Darkwhisper are too far for bounce.
    ES is ~2-4% DPS increase, as it stands. Obviously, the benefit is nil if single-target, or targets too spread out.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

The crit values for Moon Moon and Goldrinn's Fang seem odd... Everything else is around 20-25% base crit, but Moon Moon and GF are at ~5%.(and Half Moon apparently didn't crit at all)

I think some testing here is necessary.
    Last edited by huth; 2016-04-20 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    they don't scale with crit, already reported it on alpha forums.

- - - Updated - - -

It was really obvious during raidtest with 70% crit

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    It was really obvious during raidtest with 70% crit
    Gee, i wonder why.

Whats the proc chance of Goldrinn's fang? I saw somewhere it was 50% but I don't know how accurate that is. If it is indeed 50% proc chance it should be worth 1/3 the damage of SS.

33% according to WoWHead. Matches up with Owlkins data as well.

So it's about 133% SP on average per SS cast. Do keep in mind that Mastery directly increases SS damage, though.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    33% according to WoWHead. Matches up with Owlkins data as well.

So it's about 133% SP on average per SS cast. Do keep in mind that Mastery directly increases SS damage, though.
    i did forget about mastery, thanks for the reminder.

Innervate
    Infuse a friendly healer with energy, allowing them to cast spells without spending mana for 10 sec.
    VS
    Greater Blessing of Might
    Places a blessing on an ally that gives their attacks a 10% chance to deal 30% additional damage as Holy.

You may only have 3 Greater Blessings active at one time.

And he can use it on 2 more players.

And he can use it on 2 more players.
    He can't use that blessing on 2 more players, but different blessings as far as I know. If I recall correctly there was a blue post saying that Retris would have reduced damage to account for that (and presumably the GBoM damage would be awarded to the Paladin and not his target, to make up for that). This was quite a while ago though, so I don't know if that's still the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    He can't use that blessing on 2 more players, but different blessings as far as I know. If I recall correctly there was a blue post saying that Retris would have reduced damage to account for that (and presumably the GBoM damage would be awarded to the Paladin and not his target, to make up for that). This was quite a while ago though, so I don't know if that's still the plan.
    He can and did. 3 players have it in our logs.

Anyway Ret have Greater Blessing of Wisdom. Greater Blessing of Wisdom blessing that does the same as innervate.

Greater Blessing of Wisdom
    Places a blessing on an ally that causes them to regenerate 1% of maximum health and mana every 15 sec.

You may only have 3 Greater Blessings active at one time.
    12% to 3 healers over 3 min.
    Last edited by Owlkin; 2016-04-21 at 10:39 AM.

GBoM is supposed to proc 10% of the time for 30% extra damage. The Warrior did nowhere close to 800 hits total. I'd assume either something went wrong while logging, or it procs way more often than it should.

It should be rather obvious that Retribution Paladins aren't going to want it to do that much damage, either. For balance reasons, they'd have to do about half as much damage as any other DD.
    Last edited by huth; 2016-04-21 at 10:40 AM.