Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I dont care about all the useless side info. Most times on MMO-C you have to cut through a lot of bs to get to the core just like now.

Is what the guy did herassment? If what the OP is saying is true, then yes.

If you dont believe him for whatever reason then you cant really bring anything constructive to the thread

If someone for whatever reason starts telling people to report you for something that isnt true you need to take action and not just ignore him.

EDIT:
    Obviously starting a discussion in trade chat about is is never the right thing to do. Like literally having a conversation in trade chat never amounts to anything good anyway.
    But reporting is the right way to go about it.
    I'd challenge you to quote the rule that says telling others to report someone constitutes harassment because there isn't one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Post your item.
    Wait for him to undercut.
    Buy his item.
    Relist your item at the higher price.
    This is not a bad idea. You could ally yourself with a mate who will then buy it for you on a character he doesnt know while you are trying to sell yours

10+ Year Old Account
    Avoid tradechat
    Report him for asking other to report you for no reason and having him succeeding in doing so
    Use TSM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    I'd challenge you to quote the rule that says telling others to report someone constitutes harassment because there isn't one.
    Telling people to report someone on a false foundation?

if you need me to quote a rule where it says thats wrong then i have nothing more to say to you

Thats a pretty dumbass analogy. its like saying if someone kicks you once its not assault because other people gets kicked 20 times.
    *woosh*? Ever heard of context? You ever watched trade chat being not serious at all and joking over things? There is a difference between harassment and joking around. I think Blizz can pick between the two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    *woosh*? Ever heard of context? You ever watched trade chat being not serious at all and joking over things? There is a difference between harassment and joking around. I think Blizz can pick between the two.
    REading the OP's post this wasnt joking a round.

A flamewar isnt joking around and neither is lying to people to put others in a bad situation.

Stop being an idiot

REading the OP's post this wasnt joking a round.

A flamewar isnt joking around and neither is lying to people to put others in a bad situation.

Stop being an idiot
    Again some context would be wonderful, a screenshot perhaps. If you take "Then the player who had been targeting me said "Yes, report him!" and started a flame war in chat against me, telling people to report me, and several people answered that they would." as gospel go for it. What if the OP is the one that started 'the flame war'? Until some screenshots turn up I don't believe the victim scenario and that the villain wasn't joking around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Again some context would be wonderful, a screenshot perhaps. If you take "Then the player who had been targeting me said "Yes, report him!" and started a flame war in chat against me, telling people to report me, and several people answered that they would." as gospel go for it. What if the OP is the one that started 'the flame war'? Until some screenshots turn up I don't believe the victim scenario and that the villain wasn't joking around.
    This doesnt matter at all actually.

The OP presented it one way. If you believe him or not doesnt matter. The way he presented it is grounds for reporting the other guy and thats basicly whats in question.

if he is lying a GM or whoever gets the report should be able to clarify that issue.

Serious? you find it harassement if someone looks at his action all the time and removes his action (cost of money) if someone undercuts him/her?

for love of god please stop playing this game if this already offends you, serious lots of people with to much time on there hand and little addons that nonstop playing the AH, thats not harassement. and its kinda pathatic to complain about it.

and please look up what harassement realy means.

Doesn't look like harassment to me, you'll have a hard time convincing Blizzard that that is harassment. Just find other ways to sell your stuff or deal with the competition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fieranda View Post
    Serious? you find it harassement if someone looks at his action all the time and removes his action (cost of money) if someone undercuts him/her?

for love of god please stop playing this game if this already offends you, serious lots of people with to much time on there hand and little addons that nonstop playing the AH, thats not harassement. and its kinda pathatic to complain about it.

and please look up what harassement realy means.
    Try and actually read the whole post

Try and actually read the whole post
    Did even if random person tells me he undercutting me on perpose and just only me, still won't find it harassement, big deal its fucking game light up cry baby. put your shit on AH and move on.

Targetted undercutting? rofl, this thread is a joke QQ moar pls

Undercut him a few times until the price gets really low. Buy his and relist them both a market price. Problem solved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fieranda View Post
    Did even if random person tells me he undercutting me on perpose and just only me, still won't find it harassement, big deal its fucking game light up cry baby. put your shit on AH and move on.
    Yeah you still didnt get the actual problem and reason for a valid report. Try reading it again.

Ignore him and move on. To speed up the process you could post in the AH from another toon briefly. Teporting him might help, it certainly wont hurt. In the short term the only way to win might be to remove yourself from their game.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    That happened to me once.

I got another friend to buy the item (with my gold), then give the item to me. Then, I sold them both on the AH for an even higher price each than the original price that I tried to sell the original for.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

What I would do is find another alternative set of items to sell other than the items he KNOWS - and sell them on a new alt , a name he won't know. Does this person know anyone else on your friendslist? because they can be spies - I had issues where people on my friends list were telling their horde friends where I was in contested zones and I would ALWAYS get camped back in the day, but my report got 11 people banned for player griefing then my tires on my car ended up slashed which led to a real life suit for slander and property damage all because the nerds got mad at ME for getting them banned LOL.

People take Warcraft WAAYYYY too seriously it is really pathetic just keep this in mind - people who try to bring you down just means your higher in life than them. Don't let punk ass bitches stop you from enjoying a game.

OH LAWD THE TYPOS - I regret pulling a all niter..edit #1

Quote Originally Posted by Wall of Chyna View Post
    This guy sounds obsessed. Report him and put him on ignore everytime he writes to you on a different character.
    This guy sounds like a true no lifer haha. Trade chat harrasement on selling stuff...really guy...really?

People still are into getting as much gold as they can? How are you guys not completely gold capped several times over by now? I dont even AH and had nothing coming into this expansion and I have like 700k on my account

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Just join your fellow traders. And if you thought you have a monopoly... well sucks to not have it then?
    Nonsense. "Crafting X free, accepting tips" is by far the best way I found to get custom as a blacksmith. And if you're undercutting other blacksmiths, well, nothing is stopping them from offering precisely the same. Except maybe their greed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.