Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    So you ARE jealous you can't grow a beard!
    Personally, I think I would look awful with a beard - if I could grow one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    WTF is up with people shaving their body hair? Man up you pansy and just live as nature intended.
    Do you hold women to the same standards?

Someone appears to have troubles growing one...

15+ Year Old Account
    Beards are cool. I think a lot of the recent popularity has to do with the fashion trend making them more acceptable than before. People always liked beards but it wasn't fashionable so people didn't go for it.

Another fashion trend I'm impatiently waiting to happen is cloaks. Who wouldn't want to wear a freaking cloak?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    You are right, I do take the scissors to the mustache about once every two weeks because I do not like the "over the lip" style, I keep mine trimmed above my lips because munching on hair sucks.

I've always kept my beard short, but recently said screw it. That pic is a few months old, but I should be approaching my "Yeard" here soon. My goal is mid-chest before all is said and done.
    Damn, a yeard and that far down. At my longest before the trim my left side was just above my solar plexus. Post-trim it's only barely past that little gap between your two clavicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Stubble is great. A well groomed short beard is ok. The large monstrosities that people are growing, which reek and are hard to keep sanitary, are incredibly unattractive.
    Most men's beards are more sanitary than the screen on your smart phone.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Yea that is not true at all, maybe stop hanging out with actual street bums? lol
    Its true though. Alot of men have shit in their beards. Like real shit, because its apparently hard to wash hands.

Deleted
    I forgot how I look without it lol.

It's kind of hard to be a trend when having a full beard takes years of work, care and growth. I'll never understand the haters who think it's lazy either...

Deleted
    For some reason my dead grows a ridicolous amount of thick and dark hair on the top side of the head but for some reason it just simply cannot grow an even beard on the other side of it. Yet still, it insists on growing it fast. I literally have a set pattern of a beard that needs shaving every few days because it just looks ridicolous. I tried to force growth on other parts of the chin and jaw, it refuses.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarange View Post
    Its true though. Alot of men have shit in their beards. Like real shit, because its apparently hard to wash hands.
    Says what study exactly? Do people with long hair also have shit in their hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Damn, a yeard and that far down. At my longest before the trim my left side was just above my solar plexus. Post-trim it's only barely past that little gap between your two clavicles.
    I've tried letting it go before but always gave up. Everyones beard and mustache gets to a point where its at the "this sucks / this is stupid" stage where its not short but its not long.

I finally just sucked it up and let it do its thing. My problem is when my beard is very short its like having a pubic afro on my face. No amount of brushing or combing will straighten it out. So for me just gritting my teeth for the few months to get beyond that stage was the hardest part.

Now that I am approaching my Yeard each day just gets better and better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Women and children don't have beards. I am neither.

-Phil Robertson
    “I’ll make a bet with you... Two guys break into an atheist’s home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him. And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot them and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, ‘Isn’t it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn’t it great that there’s nothing wrong with this? There’s no right or wrong, now is it dude?’”

-Phil Robertson

OT: Beards are whatever. Grow one if you want one, or shave it off if you don't want one/can't grow one. Real talk; hipster retards and douchenozzle fatlord hamplanets that say shit like "real men have beards" but can't fix electronics, do woodwork, plumbing, or build shit, should not be listened to. Ever. A beard is just a quick fix for their lack of masculinity and dominance in every other aspect of life, and that's why they don't shut the fuck up about it / keep trying to put other men down.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-04-21 at 08:07 PM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Beards are cool. I think a lot of the recent popularity has to do with the fashion trend making them more acceptable than before. People always liked beards but it wasn't fashionable so people didn't go for it.

Another fashion trend I'm impatiently waiting to happen is cloaks. Who wouldn't want to wear a freaking cloak?
    Why not just wear one anyway? I do, when I can. I love my cloaks.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Personally, I think I would look awful with a beard - if I could grow one.
    I think you would look awesome with a beard! Some mustache as well - and you are literally a Hollywood star!

Don't kill me, please, I was just kidding!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    OT: Beards are whatever. Grow one if you want one, or shave it off if you don't want one/can't grow one. Real talk; hipster retards and douchenozzle fatlord hamplanets that say shit like "real men have beards" but can't fix electronics, do woodwork, plumbing, or build shit, should not be listened to. Ever. A beard is just a quick fix for their lack of masculinity and dominance in every other aspect of life, and that's why they don't shut the fuck about it / keep trying to put other men down.
    That is a pretty beta thing to say.

j/k

Deleted
    [img]http://s31.postimg.org/5pn7yusl7/DSCF7610.jpg[img]
    Not sure if baked or crying :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Men don't cry. They just water their beards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think you would look awesome with a beard! Some mustache as well - and you are literally a Hollywood star!
    Don't kill me, please, I was just kidding!
    I am not sure if I want that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think you would look awesome with a beard!
    All women would look better with facial hair. Like Dwarves.