Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that if he said to A'dal,his brother or Tyrande that he was planning to attack Argus,everyone would tell him that he is crazy as fuck.
    Attacking Argus alone or even with his DHs? Hardly successful. Bringing Alliance, Horde, Sha'tari and other powers of Azeroth on Argus may have worked.
    Last edited by mmoc571672eace; 2016-04-21 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanzi View Post
    I'm referring to several episodes, including the present novel and TBC. Actual onslaughts or being accomplice to large scale crimes. He was attempting to conquer the Outland, to gain a stable foothold, afterall.

Maiev is almost insane and surely obsessed with Illidan. The others have had several reasons to attack him and his allies.

He does have a total lack of communication with everyone else, even in reasons of his goal. He's truly an ego-maniac. Surely an interesting char.
    I am pretty sure that most of the things that happen at TBC weren't his but the followers doing since he was focusing on other tasks, on the other hand he, as a leader, should have kept his minions in check but he didn't so yeah basically his fault sorry Illy <3

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure that if he said to A'dal,his brother or Tyrande that he was planning to attack Argus,everyone would tell him that he is crazy as fuck.
    But... he is crazy :P

Attacking Argus alone or even with his DHs? Hardly successful. Bringing Alliance, Horde, Sha'tari and other powers of Azeroth on Argus may have worked.
    maybe....with great loses.they barely pushed back the Legion who had just one Demonlord and that was Acrhimonde.with 2?????doubtful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is a pretty cool development and I'm looking forward to seeing what Illidan looks like in this new form. Blizzard's artists are fantastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    I think this is a pretty cool development and I'm looking forward to seeing what Illidan looks like in this new form. Blizzard's artists are fantastic.
    Illidan has always been anti-hero, so him been completely light will be a bad development for the character since everybody will dope him Purple Jesus or something
    On the other hand if he becomes a creature of balance controlling both light and void i would be immensely satisfied
    Or better yet if he accepts the light but he is like "I am doing this for me and no other" and then he uses the light to kill Maiev ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    Illidan has always been anti-hero, so him been completely light will be a bad development for the character since everybody will dope him Purple Jesus or something
    On the other hand if he becomes a creature of balance controlling both light and void i would be immensely satisfied
    Or better yet if he accepts the light but he is like "I am doing this for me and no other" and then he uses the light to kill Maiev ;P
    Maiev is a badass.they should let her be alive.

Prophecy broken left and right.
    First, it was Jaina who suppose to lead Kirin Tor only for Khadgar.to take her rule.

Same thing happened to Anduin....
    I guess Garrosh playing with time machine screwed up all of their previous prophecy

7+ Year Old Account
    Maiev is a badass.they should let her be alive.
    Yeah, Maiev is kind of a mirror image of and a foil for Illidan. Killing her off would be foolish.

7+ Year Old Account
    I also find something weird.Illidan is stated to be more powerful than any of Archimonde's lieutenants and yet he struggled against Magtheridon.
    and maive, which is weird

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Yeah, Maiev is kind of a mirror image of and a foil for Illidan. Killing her off would be foolish.
    ironic, in the book every char meet's maive tell her she is copy of Illidan
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    He had no problem with Nathzera. And he didn't even used his Illidari army.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    They do not wear armor, that makes them fast as the light.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    he didn't !!
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

And how was he supposed to convince them to follow his plan? I meant, for his plan to succeed, he'd need to open the portal to Argus. In order to open that portal, he need to harvest a bunch of souls. That doesn't sound like what the Sha'tar, Alliance or Horde was going to agree with readily.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-04-21 at 07:20 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    And how was he supposed to convince them to follow his plan? I means, for his plan to succeed, he'd need to open the portals to Argus. In order to open that portals, he need to harvest a bunch of souls. That doesn't sound like what the Sha'tar, Alliance or Horde was going to agree with readily.
    Alliance and the Horde are P***

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    And how was he supposed to convince them to follow his plan? I means, for his plan to succeed, he'd need to open the portals to Argus. In order to open that portals, he need to harvest a bunch of souls. That doesn't sound like what the Sha'tar, Alliance or Horde was going to agree with readily.
    Arcane Magic.

Using Fel and harvesting souls isn't the "only solution". It's the path he has chosen, the most dangerous (for it may backfire, as shown) the fastest, fitting his ruthless and cruel personality. Anyway, even admitting he does have to do it, there's plenly of demonic souls here and there on both Azeroth and Outland.
    Last edited by mmoc571672eace; 2016-04-21 at 08:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    Behavioral patterns can change. People can change. Illidan's been alive a long time. You don't think he can evolve or learn?

7+ Year Old Account
    Behavioral patterns can change. People can change. Illidan's been alive a long time. You don't think he can evolve or learn?
    WoW char's are fools

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    WoW char's are fools
    They do stupid things at times,yes.

Can't wait to kill Maiev in legion, hopefully we get that chance. Anyways, if Illidan ported his demon hunters to argus, i think is safe to assume they all got killed. Either way i hope Vandel also makes it into legion, at 1st i didnt care much for him but he ended up being an awesome character.

Also, gotta say this is by far the best written Warcraft novel imo.

Deleted
    Of course I do didn't you read my first line. Oh wait, made a mistake, let me put this right *cough, cough* "Illidan has always been anti-hero, so him been completely light will be bad because SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE CAN'T APPRECIATE A GOOD CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT and they will dope him Purple Jesus or something"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Can't wait to kill Maiev in legion, hopefully we get that chance. Anyways, if Illidan ported his demon hunters to argus, i think is safe to assume they all got killed. Either way i hope Vandel also makes it into legion, at 1st i didnt care much for him but he ended up being an awesome character.

Also, gotta say this is by far the best written Warcraft novel imo.
    BURN THE WITCH

also yeah my fav book by far <3 I love Illidan so much and after reading the book I wanted to give him a hug, although he will probably kill me