10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    My country's biggest cinema provider's desciption of the movie says that the "kingdom of Azeroth" is going to be attacked. Is this poor translation? I've always thought the planet was called Azeroth, not a single kingdom.
    Warcraft's a article on Wikipedia describes Durotan as the leader of the orcs. So, you know... "Kingdom of Azeroth" is barely a mistake in comparison. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    Force Awakens was sold out here a month in advance in the biggest room for the premiere, no clue how the interest was so low in... Croatia? If that's where you're from!
    Well, whatever, Warcraft wont be near matching that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wickys View Post
    What else do we know from this Croatian dubbing studio? If it's not romance then what IS it... Might be something not too far from it. We need more information tbh before we can argue and yell about stuff.
    Czech. Croatia and Czechia are two different countries. :P

I hope that this thread won't be filled with too much spoiler when the movie comes on the 25th (in france). If anything, people should keep all spoilers and spoiler talk in a spoiler tag XD

Should keep it in spoiler tags until June 10th at least

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    I hope that this thread won't be filled with too much spoiler when the movie comes on the 25th (in france). If anything, people should keep all spoilers and spoiler talk in a spoiler tag XD

I think it's best to just keep out of this thread when the movie is released until you have watched it if you don't want any spoilers

Also very intressting interview with Toby, hope part 2 comes out soon along with the other interviews.
    Last edited by mmoc0bf6d3b732; 2016-04-22 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uthar View Post
    I think it's best to just keep out of this thread when the movie is released until you have watched it if you don't want any spoilers

Also very intressting interview with Toby, hope part 2 comes out soon along with the other interviews.
    Well then I am in luck, it will be shown here on the 26th~

Quote Originally Posted by Uthar View Post
    We'll know everything we need to know when the first reviews drop. After that, I agree, not entering the thread until you've watched it yourself is the best idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I'll have to stay out of this thread for two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    There's a number of people who I think would be fine with that happening >.>.

Also, Travis Fimmel Emmy when?

*snip*
    They don't give out an Emmy for overacting yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    Force Awakens was sold out here a month in advance in the biggest room for the premiere, no clue how the interest was so low in... Croatia? If that's where you're from!
    Most people I've talked to dislike 4D. "Straining your eyes to watch a movie in 3D? Let's throw a bunch of stuff at you that makes that harder."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro;39956930There's a number of people who I think would be fine with that happening >.>.

Also, Travis Fimmel Emmy when?

[video=youtube;toJ8dkgVN-4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toJ8dkgVN-4[/video]
    He's an amazing actor. I think he will be great in Warcraft too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Before Kalimdor was discovered (or, you know, created in Warcraft 3), Eastern Kingdoms were called Azeroth. So they're not completely wrong.

It wasn't a kingdom, so they're not completely right either.
    Kingdom of Stormwind was called Kingdom of Azeroth in Warcraft I/II/III.

They are not wrong at all, just returing to the naming of old.
    Last edited by mmoc7f742db355; 2016-04-22 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    They don't give out an Emmy for overacting yet.

- - - Updated - - -

First post and it's a shitpost about Travis Fimmel being a bad actor. Nice start son. You'll have a great future here.

Watching Ragnar with a great beard in Vikings, gave me great confidence he will make a perfect Anduin later on if they decide to make him look older for the second movie.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    First post and it's a shitpost about Travis Fimmel being a bad actor. Nice start son. You'll have a great future here.

Watching Ragnar with a great beard in Vikings, gave me great confidence he will make a perfect Anduin later on if they decide to make him look older for the second movie.
    I never said he wasn't a good actor, just that there's a lot of overacting in that scene.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post

bruh this thread is filled with potential spoilers already and the movie isn't even out yet.

4k version of both trailers.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    All of you getting the movie in may and even the US release date are lucky. Australia doesn't get it until the 16th of june and there has been no advertising for it here at alll

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know it would be hard to keep the spoilers inside myself when i watched the movie in May 26. With whom i would be able to discuss the movie?!

Deleted
    Me, because I'll be seeing it the day before. ^^

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, probably the track list:
    http://www.ampeddistribution.com/201...raft-this-june

Doesnt confirmed, yet interesting. Still dont get that "half-human, half-orc" thing its pretty clear from official arts and Durotan book that Garona isnt half-human. So most likely fake.
    Last edited by Harbour; 2016-04-22 at 10:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putting to much weight in the half orc half draenei thing. It could very well be a real tracklist.

The reason why people call her half orc, half human, is because they have yet to discover that she is in fact half draenei.

People should stop complaining they are getting it wrong, when in fact, the complainers are getting it wrong :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Btw, probably the track list:
    http://www.ampeddistribution.com/201...raft-this-june

Doesnt confirmed, yet interesting. Still dont get that "half-human, half-orc" thing its pretty clear from official arts and Durotan book that Garona isnt half-human. So most likely fake.
    I believe that they just want to surprise people.