Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    What specs are considered more challenging? I've done it pretty easily on every character I have at max level, most of which 30+ ilvls below what it's tuned for
    It's been quite a long time but I remember Boomkin at ilvl ~595 being brutal. Any spec that has too much ramp-up time or no burst-AOE after they've already used their CDs to boost their single-target instead will find getting Silver obnoxious until they get the exact pattern down.

For Windwalker, Frost DK, Frost or Arcane Mage, and Elemental Shaman it was kind of a breeze, if I recall correctly. I don't mean "lol it shud alwys be ez scrub" but rather it was pretty much handed to you on the first attempt.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I kept saying I wasn't being negative/pessimistic. Just realistic. I am very impressed though. Seems like, for once, the 180 hammer swing may actually be impossible to fuck up.
    Idk, theres a lot of stuff with world quests so lots of variety, but if they dont nail reward 2 months after release we will be sitting in Dal. I also hope they find a way to make them still relevant in 7.1/2/3 etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    It looks like you do quests for three different ranks of crafting and it shouldn't matter if you're 1-700 skill to start those quests. Skill level as a learning block is hopefully gone from the game now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_lhoUUClC4

Video of some of the quests for blacksmiths.
    Why even have skill levels then?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Silver was trivial on some classes/specs, easy on some and challenging on some - at the iLvl you first started looking to get it.
    I did mine on a shadow priest first ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can't speak for balance as I haven't touched my druid since MoP, although when I did it back then (not sure what ilvl) I don't remember having much difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Silver was trivial on some classes/specs, easy on some and challenging on some - at the iLvl you first started looking to get it.
    There was anyone who struggled with Silver even a little? I did Silver Damage on every non-damage spec, and never once had to retry.

I also got to Endless 46 with my main though, so maybe I'm not the most average point of view.

kk, different question, i play a prot pally, can i transmog the sword and keep the shield as truthguard?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Anyone know if the new arenas have been added to the alpha yet? and what's going on with the transmog wardrobe? I heard it was removed from testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Yea, ok, but then i still have no way to do it on that toon, cant queue.
    Actually, you can queue without the silver in proving grounds. You just can't queue with strangers. You can still queue with a pre-made group. So if you have friends or guild members to group with, you're good. Otherwise, getting the silver in proving grounds only takes like 10 minutes. Of the six max level characters I have, all were able to do it with little effort. I actually like the proving grounds requirement. Is it not fair that you should prove you have at least a vague idea of how to play the game before you burden others in dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Anyone know if the new arenas have been added to the alpha yet? and what's going on with the transmog wardrobe? I heard it was removed from testing.
    Arena's are in (i did a very horribad game in the black rook one) and transmog is still there, why do people keep saying this shit and spreading rumors lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Arena's are in (i did a very horribad game in the black rook one) and transmog is still there, why do people keep saying this shit and spreading rumors lol?
    How exactly does it work? Does it automatically track all the items in your bank or will i have to manually click on old transmog items and add them to my wardrobe before i can delete/sell them?

Also, did you que using Skirmishes? I remember they removed them back when they first implemented them before bringing them back in warlords. Hopefully theyre still there, so i can try them out even when nobodys around to form a group with.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    How exactly does it work? Does it automatically track all the items in your bank or will i have to manually click on old transmog items and add them to my wardrobe before i can delete/sell them?
    If they are soulbound the are added to it autmagically when you log in to the character with it on them. If they are BoE you have to bind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it works exactly like the Diablo 3 transmog except you can look at your unlocks from anywhere instead of just the vendor (I would imagine you still need to be at the vendor to apply it though). Does this mean that once an appearance is unlocked you can sell/trash the item? And is Void Storage even still in the game? I can't find much use for it with this new transmog feature, especially since it ungems/unenchants all your gear once you store it.

As for Arenas, I'm sure they're still in the alpha, it's the beta where they're going to start disabling certain queues for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Looks like it works exactly like the Diablo 3 transmog except you can look at your unlocks from anywhere instead of just the vendor (I would imagine you still need to be at the vendor to apply it though). Does this mean that once an appearance is unlocked you can sell/trash the item? And is Void Storage even still in the game? I can't find much use for it with this new transmog feature, especially since it ungems/unenchants all your gear once you store it.

As for Arenas, I'm sure they're still in the alpha, it's the beta where they're going to start disabling certain queues for a bit.
    It's still in, and yes you have to be at the vendor to apply, and can look anywhere. And yes you can sell/trash the item.

kk, different question, i play a prot pally, can i transmog the sword and keep the shield as truthguard?
    Yes. The artifacts that have a main-hand and an offhand can be transmogrified separately.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    What specs are considered more challenging?
    At iLvl 590 Arcane mage was challenging, MM Hunter was trivial. Main issue was cast time on main nukes for me....

Two clarifications :
    1. no it wasn't just me, and was overcome once I got enough haste.
    2. I'm an average Arcane mage and a VERY below average MM hunter - yet the mage was a challenge and the hunter was trivial.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    There was anyone who struggled with Silver even a little?
    Indeed... was extremely sensitive to class/spec.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I am deciding to get my Shaman through Warlords content, get some transmog pieces for my Warlock, and do some other things...
    I bought a pre-paid worth for like two months, so I have that. :3

7+ Year Old Account
    The transmog 2.0 feature was said to be incomplete yet, but theory is that you can see collection anywhere, need to go to vendor to apply (possibly based on spec).
    Soulbound items in viod, bank, equipped (probably) and past quest rewards are unlocked automatically.
    For BoEs, you need to equip them to unlock them (otherwise people would trade it limitlessly).
    After being unlocked, you can throw it away (said on Blizzcon).
    Tabards are part of this collection (hence why they did no tabard storage on its own before), same as shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know how it works for the most part, I'm mostly just curious what the fate of the Void Storage will be in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    It's been quite a long time but I remember Boomkin at ilvl ~595 being brutal. Any spec that has too much ramp-up time or no burst-AOE after they've already used their CDs to boost their single-target instead will find getting Silver obnoxious until they get the exact pattern down.
    Brutal is an exaggeration. I did it on the first timee on my boomkin with no problems. But that involves using the tools in your disposal (such as typhoon, incap, bash), cause the major problem was the interrupts and not the ramp up time/burst AoE. The statement that it's more difficult on certain specs than others holds of course, but I'd say it still was pretty basic on every spec (and I've done it on most DPS specs).

i gotta quit looking at legion stuff. it's making me want to play something i can't, and that's making me feel weird.

hopefully the pre-patch hits ptr soon at least.

Not sure if this was answered, but yes you can - all transmogs are per the individual item.