Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Exclamation The return of Kel'thuzad !

it is expected that the arch-lich kel'thuzad would return again in some future expansions ! his essence wasn't found yet , so he have high possibility to return. Does that imply that the threat of the scourge may spread again?

He has always been a servant to the Lich king no? So he would simply go back to being a Butler of sorts...

Pretty sure the Knights of the Ebon Blade would make Kel'Thuzad their bitch nowadays.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    He'll probably try to dethrone Bolvar. He has a brain of his own, he wasn't controlled by the Lich King.
    he would probably harness the power of the Lich king to make the scourge rise again ..

I don't think he will be automatically loyal to bolvar just because of his title "the lich king". I can see him trying to somehow push bolvar into the ways of the former lich king.

Deleted
    Could it happend? Yes.

WIll it? hahahahahaha.. No. He is done for, he is just 1 of the many many many many many many many ∞. still open storys that will never be told.
    He is more free willed then most scoruge, so in teory he could try to detrown Bolvar, or try to influcense him be more evil. but nothing will never happend of it. He is dead, and that is the end of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Aside from this being pretty clickbaity tittle....i doubt he will return. There is very little reason to bring him back at the moment, and if they tried to hard, we would either end with a boring dungeon boss or another shitty redemption story.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Aside from this being pretty clickbaity tittle....i doubt he will return. There is very little reason to bring him back at the moment, and if they tried to hard, we would either end with a boring dungeon boss or another shitty redemption story.
    prophet velen saw a vision that there will be a lich king in the future far dangerous than arthas. could that have a relation with the return of kel'thuzad in future expansions ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartorius 01 View Post
    prophet velen saw a vision that there will be a lich king in the future far dangerous than arthas. could that have a relation with the return of kel'thuzad in future expansions ?
    Its called a loose end to they can reuse idea they already beaten to death and say its ok since it had foreshadowing.

While with order, disorder, void and light we know of entities in the cosmic scale (titans, BL, void lords, naaru), the life and death agents we know about seemed to be in azerothian scale so I guess we only have seen the tip of the frozen throne when it comes to kingdom of death.

I think there is a bigger bady guy who likes playing with death than arthas.

edit: we have seen some kind of "life" agents in AU draenor and outland.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NaNaaru View Post
    While with order, disorder, void and light we know of entities in the cosmic scale (titans, BL, void lords, naaru), the life and death agents we know about seemed to be in azerothian scale so I guess we only have seen the tip of the frozen throne when it comes to kingdom of death.

I think there is a bigger bady guy who likes playing with death than arthas.

edit: we have seen some kind of "life" agents in AU draenor and outland.
    interesting speculation.

interesting speculation.
    anyway, I am 95% sure that Ephial in WoD have something to do with KT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even Kel'thuzad can't save the vomit that warcraft lore has become. All praise the holy archangel Illidan!

He'll probably try to dethrone Bolvar. He has a brain of his own, he wasn't controlled by the Lich King.
    To be fair though it really felt as though the Scourges main target was the Legion during WC3, they really seemed to play along and then back stabbed them. Then you had KJ tell Illidan to get the LK because he was a threat to them. (Insert tinfoil hat) but I think the Legion viewed the Scourge and the Lich King a big threat to them invading Azeroth. I don't recall if it was in the book or the game, but I think I remember something about the LK mentioning that there was a greater threat. (Which seems to be the motivation of a few villains is to fight the Legion, but obviously in not so good ways.)

ANYWAYS, honestly I'd kind of love to see Kel'Thuzad at the LKs side being an adviser again (and butler cause the thought of that is just awesome.)
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

He'll decide on serving Azshara, kill Bolvar, make her Lich Queen, and attack Azeroth with an army of undead murlocs.

He wasn't controlled, but Kel'Thuzad was always loyal to the Lich King alone. He's not buddies with Arthas or anything. Bolvar wears the crown now, along with the remnants of Ner'zhul's spirit still within. So if he returns, he will swear allegiance to Bolvar.

Hmm, actually, I can't remember him having that vision. Can you please send me a link of it? Oh, and, by the way, I'm guessing you are British Bulldog, right?

KT feels pretty low on the threat scale. Our current focus is global and universal as we fight the Legion and the Void Lords. It would feel anticlimactic to step back and worry about KT. KT should not really be a threat to us at this point.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    KT feels pretty low on the threat scale. Our current focus is global and universal as we fight the Legion and the Void Lords. It would feel anticlimactic to step back and worry about KT. KT should not really be a threat to us at this point.
    He can do a kael move and try to summon the big bad (while becoming loot piniata).

7+ Year Old Account
    it is expected that the arch-lich kel'thuzad would return again in some future expansions ! his essence wasn't found yet , so he have high possibility to return. Does that imply that the threat of the scourge may spread again?
    The Scourge threat is over. With the existence of the Knights of The Ebon Blade, the scourge will never be a threat again and only an ally. Kel'thuzad, while being powerfull, was general, not a creator of undead. Without Arthas/the Lich King, the scourge can do nothing and Bolvar is doing a good job staying guard.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.