355. This poll is closed
  • Vol'jin

175 49.30%
  • Sylvanas

180 50.70%
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Vol'jin hasnt even proved he can lead his own people since they still live in Orgrimmar. The Trolls have basically been living off the charity of the Orcs and hoping they can increase there power by using a politically impotent leader( Thrall ) to show they can be better by comparison. Troll leadership will only bring corruption and division by making friends with middle eastern psychos and ignoring even tempered and intelligent Europeans.
    Wow, we really could get us everything in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Vol'jin confirmed to be worse than ISIS. This is ultimate defeat of troll party.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I just like jabbing trolls because of Hauldaron and Lor'themar's shenanigans but damn that went far lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The real question is: How many virgins did every troll who died during rebelion got ?

Every once in a while the absolute ridiculousness of a post provides enough amusement that it actually offsets my geek-peeve, so I'll give it that.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I just like jabbing trolls because of Hauldaron and Lor'themar's shenanigans but damn that went far lol.
    Awww I didn't knew you're into bishounen pairings.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The real question is: How many virgins did every troll who died during rebelion got ?
    You guys are forgetting one fundamental thing. It's the night elves that are having crescent moon symbol.
    And that blood elves have awfully similar architecture to current mosques, specially minaret-like spires. Belves even got their own burqua design. And that they're producing (mana) boms.

Coincidence? I don't think so.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2016-04-23 at 11:03 AM.

Deleted
    vol'jin, because to him his people are not just arrows in his quiver or meatshields between him and hell. even under his leadership sylvanas can lead the armies against the legion with her experience, but under sylvanas' leadership he couldn't uphold his morals, it would be garrosh all over again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Vol'jin, as commander-in-chief, had the decision of sending the PC as the Draenor commander. So, he won a war as Warchief. We can't compare to someone that is about to take the role (but seeing that she is doing whatever she wants for selfish purposes, the balance is tending to Vol'jin).
    Send the demigod who killed the Lich King and Deathwing against Garrosh to defeat him again. Oh wow, what an awesome commander. Clearly he has superior tactical skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Kinda strange that the Chronicles state pretty much the same thing like my headcanon.

Nope, they don't. Most undead includes the freakin Scourge. Sylvanas isn't the leader of all the undead. Just the Forsaken.

And thats why the Alliance is better. Because they don't commit mass murderer and have no little kitten as their Leader who is affraid to die.

Pretty sure the Alliance leaders are also affraid of death. Ask the night elves. They lost their shit when they became mortal. And for all their victor or death mouth foamings, I'm pretty sure that orcs would rather not die.

That the Forsaken are more complex than that is your headcanon. The newest Lore is Chronicles and chronicles states that most undead hate the life. Not many, not some, not less, most.
    And most certainly not ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    The sylvanas being the best commander is funny, loses quel thalas, fails sooooo bad against the worgen she had to use plague and then still had to kidnap crowly daughter to force a draw, she is lucky the worgen had such a weak leader for that to work.
    And you think your precious Vol'Jin would fair any better against an endless army that can bolster its numbers with Vol'Jins fallen soldiers? Probably not. As for Gilneas, worgen can't be resurrected. Which is a big problem cause undead can't have sex. Ever. She chose a course of action that preserved the lifes of her soldiers. I think that's a good tactic. Plus her initial plan was to simply kill Genn and make Gilneans surrender. As for Crowley being weak for not wanting her only daughter to be murdered and turned into a zombie...no offense but I hope you never have children.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    Vol'jin by miles. He had been at the side of Thrall since nearly the beginning and Thrall regularly went to him for advice when he was unsure of what to do. He also stood against the idea of Grommosh being Warchief, which was a correct assumption. Vol'jin has the diplomatic skills and military knowledge to lead the Horde.
    I assume by Grommosh you mean Garrosh and not Grommash. Well Garrosh worked out pretty well during Cata, he jsut become super paranoid later. You know why? Probably cause Vol'Jin threatened to kill him the minute he was elected as warchief. Which was not a very good move politically cause Trolls literally lived in the slums of Orgrimmar at that point.

We Could always retreat to SWTOR lore forum, and inoculate ourselves there.
    Wait, SWTOR has lore? Outside of the original class campaigns I mean?
    As long as you have Genn, Jaina, and Rogers, peace will never happen. Better to have Sylvanas who won't lie down for the Alliance
    This. A Hundred times this. That's why Varian and Garrosh worked so well during Cataclysm. They both were warmongering morons. Of course Varian was sanctified and Garrosh lost his shit to push the story in the intended direction, but it worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    We have Anduin.

We could have the entire Scarlet Crusade and Kul Tiras, it wouldn't be enough to counterbalance Anduin.
    Really? It didn't look like he counterbalanced Jaina or Genn after Broken Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I could care less so as long as sylvanas doesn't die or get killed off who else is there female wise on the horde side?
    As faction leader? Nobody. As important female character? Ehmmm welll Liadrin maybe? Aggra kinda, and Sassy Hardwrench. Generally speaking Wow doesn't have that many important female characters. Jaina, Liadrin and the npcs in the rogue class hall. That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by onesBronson View Post
    Vol'jin, hands down. Why you ask? Which one of the two took the initiative into toppling Garrosh?

Sorry Sylvanas, first come first served.
    To be fair Vol'Jin lived a kilometer away from Garrosh, and was attacked by his assassins. G didn't even want to be anywhere near Tirisfal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    Unless... they are Batman of course.
    It's decided. Batman for Warchief. But which one? Adam West, Michael Keaton, George Cloony, Christian Bale, Ben Affleck, David Mazouz, Kevin Conroy?
    Last edited by mmoc38dc10fd5b; 2016-04-23 at 12:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trollateraldamage View Post
    vol'jin, because to him his people are not just arrows in his quiver or meatshields between him and hell. even under his leadership sylvanas can lead the armies against the legion with her experience, but under sylvanas' leadership he couldn't uphold his morals, it would be garrosh all over again
    To be fair, during that iron juggeraut encounter, his people were just this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    To be fair, during that iron juggeraut encounter, his people were just this.
    the whole troll population in orgrimmar was interned in their ghetto. trolls were killed in the open. trolls were tortured in the open and used as target practice. his people were killed and fed to dragons. his people in senjin were attacked.
    Vol'jin did not have any other choice but to make a sacrifice or the rebellion would be lost, and then ALL his people would end up dragon-fodder for garrosh's army or running from this fate their entire lives.

Vol'jin did not have any other choice but to make a sacrifice or the rebellion would be lost, and then ALL his people would end up dragon-fodder for garrosh's army or running from this fate their entire lives.
    So he decided to throw his troops into meatgrinder when they had no chance... why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    So he decided to throw his troops into meatgrinder when they had no chance... why?
    bad choice due to desperation

One can call it...

trollateral damage

10+ Year Old Account
    When in doubt #YOLO ?

TBH I wish Blizzard could revisit whole Siege of Orgrimmar to write how exactly it looked like because it made every prominent figure besides Saurfang look incompetent. And I would also souspect that Belves and sylvie at the shore were also not a punching bags you were meant to protect.
    I'm sure that each encounter looked far more complicated and deadly than is appeared in game.

In the end it's very important chapter within' the Lore and it's huge pity it was this half-arsed.

They are both terrible.
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    One can call it...

trollateral damage

lol i seriously laughed out loud here

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    To be fair Vol'Jin lived a kilometer away from Garrosh, and was attacked by his assassins. G didn't even want to be anywhere near Tirisfal.
    Although that may be true, Vol'jin has a bigger stake in saving the Horde, earning his place as Warchief than Sylvanas. Its not like Garrosh was placing an entire race of trolls on lockdown within the confines of their home as well as their section of Orgrimmar or anything...right?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by onesBronson View Post
    Although that may be true, Vol'jin has a bigger stake in saving the Horde, earning his place as Warchief than Sylvanas. Its not like Garrosh was placing an entire race of trolls on lockdown within the confines of their home as well as their section of Orgrimmar or anything...right?
    Garrosh had orc guards patrolling undercity
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Garrosh had orc guards patrolling undercity
    Pretty hard to work in private when "Hellscream's eyes are upon you."