Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    The best answer to this is setting up a stall next to them with free drugs and messages about safe sex.
    So I can get a free lunch, then head over to the next stall for free drugs? You're right, this is definitely the best option.

Remember kids, if someone offers you free drugs, say thank you, because drugs are expensive.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2016-04-23 at 07:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Is what they're doing unethical? Of course, we're in agreement there. They're deliberately abusing a loophole to avoid separation of church and state in public schools. But when they're not doing anything illegal nothing much can be done unless the school wants to withdraw the open lunch policy.

What's this "history of violating the school rules" though? I'm curious of this additional context, which is why I came back to this thread.

Honest question, that's obviously going to come off as offensive but I don't care, have you ever been to a college?
    LoL, several. Not offended.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indoctrination

"Some distinguish indoctrination from education, claiming that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned.As such the term may be used pejoratively or as a buzz word, often in the context of political opinions, theology, religious dogma or anti-religious convictions."

Schools don't teach the "listen and believe" mantra. Science, history and math are always questioned.

What colleges have made this claim? Any college that does isn't worth going to.

Did I argue this? I said that schools aren't the place for teaching different ideas and ways of thinking. I'm sure some schools have philosophy classes but those are set up specifically for that kind of discussion. The school in general isn't and shouldn't be.
    Schools are absolutely the place for teaching different ideas and ways of thinking. Teaching children how to think critically is real education, not the memorization of facts; That can be done on their own time.