Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    God I hope not. I have NO desire to show mine and I dont want it to become a norm.
    I'm sure no one is going to make you show your nips, just like fat guys wear shirts at the pool.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    I'm sure no one is going to make you show your nips, just like fat guys wear shirts at the pool.
    Yea but those fat guys arent exactly cool or popular, are they now Im not fat, or ugly.. Im just a REALLY private person. Maybe a prude even, in public.

As a male, oppressive cis-scum shitlord...... I can't wait for the day it happens

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    False. Wearing bras makes boobs not develop as much supporting tissue and actually makes them sag more.
    Somehow I really doubt it. Just look at the African women who dont wear them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol women are funny. One half of you are open to showing boobs and what not, but the half believe said boobs is a sign of women bowing down to the patriarchy.

Sure. Wouldn't mind it being an option. If people want to show their nipples or not wear bras then why not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Yea but those fat guys arent exactly cool or popular, are they now Im not fat, or ugly.. Im just a REALLY private person. Maybe a prude even, in public.
    This is true. Well, if it make you feel any better, people who don't want to be nude in Europe aren't ostracized. I'll protect and respect your right to have your nipples nice and snug under clothing.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Im not sure whats the point of this?
    I doubt there was a point.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Happens more with men

"That's not 8 inch"
    Yeah but shouldn't you already expect its going to be under when the average is a lot smaller?

For women i guess you could just expect everything to be a mess but you don't really have a scientific fact like you do with dudes.

I don't see why it's an issue.

Of course, I also don't feel the need to tell other people how to live their lives simply because they disagree with me... if they're not hurting anyone, let them be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always found it curious how in media or even in real life, the nipple area is censored or covered up. What the hell is wrong? 90% of the breast is already showing, covering up the nipples ain't gonna change that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry... never gonna happen buddy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I agree so much with this statement....

Most of the guys you see without a shirt are those that need to be wearing more than one just in case the first one gets a hole in it. If/when "free the nips" be come a thing, you're not going to be seeing fit and well toned girls walking around with their breasts out, you'll be seeing grandmas playing hacky sack with their breasts down to their knees, morbidly obese women walking around Walmart just letting their sweaty floppy sad sacks slap around, etc.

Don't believe me? Visit a nude beach. You'll rarely see anyone at one that you would actually have wanted to see naked.
    And? You don't support free the nipple to see hot women walking around topless, you support it because people should be able to dress however/as much/as little as they want. I don't want to see old women walking around topless but that's kind of irrelevant because why should they care what I think?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I find it bizarre how American TV censors nipples or bottoms but not violence /shrug
    Yeah, it is pretty ridiculous.

There are videogames containing horrifically gorey dismemberment and disfiguration, and nobody complains, they just slap an "MA" rating on the game and be done with it.

But female nipples? OH NOOOOO we can't have that! What if the childrens see it?? CENSOR IT NOW!

We can only hope.

Hope springs Eternal.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Female orgasms is a big thing too. I remember watching a documentary on the movie ratings board and basically the quickest way to get an NC-17 rating is to show females being sexually satisfied.
    Well, I wouldn't say just female orgasm... male as well, so basically just sexual orgasm. Which I'm against it being censored, especially while extreme violence isn't censored... :|
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

God no, I hope we return to an era where women are so covered up that men get hardons from some accidental ankle showing.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for getting rid of double standards.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    God no, I hope we return to an era where women are so covered up that men get hardons from some accidental ankle showing.
    I live somewhere where it's hot, like, 80% of the year... I'd die...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see why not, let them be free.