10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    As she should be. Woman needs to take a moment and reflect on exactly what it takes to be best girl in her MC-kun's life.
    I think I've called Chihaya cute and beautiful and perfect so many times today that gf would probably try to murder her if she was real

Tell her to git gud

Tell her to git gud

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    it's becuase I haven't watched animu in months

sorry guys I can't grace you with my perfection
    Maybe the thread will be fixed when you finally watch Tanaka-kun.

2kawaii4me

- - - Updated - - -

More Orange voice cast
    Last edited by Sj; 2016-04-24 at 08:03 PM. Reason: pic was huge

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Sj0NpHpl.png[IMG]
    I wonder if any characters from Frontier are going to show up. It's only set 8 years into the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anri/Akane as Naho. Huh. Not exactly what I expected, but I think it'll work well.

Well, Kana Hanazawa has been in pretty much everything ever and has an amazing range. Remember she was Yukino from Garden of Words and "kanojo" from She and Her Cat.

I have a feeling, knowing Naho's personality, she's going to sound a lot like Manaka from NagiAsu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Kana Hanazawa has been in pretty much everything ever and has an amazing range. Remember she was Yukino from Garden of Words and "kanojo" from She and Her Cat.

I have a feeling, knowing Naho's personality, she's going to sound a lot like Manaka from NagiAsu.
    Oh I didn't even connect it. Duh. That's what I get for posting right when waking up. I was just thinking of her in those individual roles.

KanaHana would be great as Naho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    I wonder if any characters from Frontier are going to show up. It's only set 8 years into the future.
    I bet half my left testicle many will. I've yet to start Δ, but Ranka and Sheryl are kind of a big deal in Frontier. Even if others don't show up, omitting this pair would be artificial and forced.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tanaka-kun 03 - Delinquent girl too good.
    I almost dropped this show after the first episode because it was kind of mediocre, but the introduction of other characters has improved it a lot. It's actually really great.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I bet half my left testicle many will. I've yet to start Δ, but Ranka and Sheryl are kind of a big deal in Frontier. Even if others don't show up, omitting this pair would be artificial and forced.
    I really need to rewatch Frontier, I've forgotten so much about it. One thing I know for sure though is the music was fantastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    I really need to rewatch Frontier, I've forgotten so much about it. One thing I know for sure though is the music was fantastic.
    Top notch animation, too. And a great reference to Zero. Good shit overall.

Wild Grills: Someone save Daldal from these cunts like right now. Jaegu still shit.

Drinking beer and playing catch up this evening. Sakamoto and Tanaka-kun are my biggest surprises so far this season. Sakamoto also has probably my favorite opening song of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    nyan nyan

was going to play some Bloodborne but 5 min in I remember why I rarely use my PS4, it's loud AF.

Deleted
    From now on those dots are not the visible part of nose pads of his glasses, but instead his pupils.

From now on those dots are not the visible part of nose pads of his glasses, but instead his pupils.

This made me do that laugh that Snidely Whiplash's dog does.

And now I can't unsee it, thank you.

As for Re:Zero, 'meh' episode but I liked the ending. That said, in these types of situations some degree of full disclosure seems like it would be good. At least with Emilia. I mean, what's the worst that happens? They kill him?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how his save-point was updated, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    nyan nyan

[video=youtube;wieStI7kN-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wieStI7kN-I[ideo]

was going to play some Bloodborne but 5 min in I remember why I rarely use my PS4, it's loud AF.
    Aimo and Aimo O.C. are way better than nyan song.