Deleted

Are more changes coming?

I had decided to reroll Hunter for the next tier. Every beta build i expect a huge revamp of the hunter specs but nothing comes. Do you think blizzard is happy with our current design or will changes happen?

Huge revamp? That's not happening.
    Couple of months ago we've seen frequent talent/spell changes for hunters,
    but the devs seem to have moved on since then to other classes.

You may see some talents move around a bit, but even that is questionable.
    The biggest changes you can expect is how we end up prioritizing our spells once they do the number tweaks.

I certainly hope so. The class is in bad shape at the moment. I can't speak to SV, because I have no interest in playing it, but BM and MM are mechanically flawed.

10+ Year Old Account
    BM is awful, IMO. I've posted thousands of words re: that on the alpha forums.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by construkt View Post
    I certainly hope so. The class is in bad shape at the moment. I can't speak to SV, because I have no interest in playing it, but BM and MM are mechanically flawed.
    The funny thing is that 'flawed specs' and 'classes in bad shape' is the design theme of World of Warcraft: Legion.

I can't think of many specs at the moment that the players like. Frost Mage probably, since it's almost the same as on live with just a few additions. Shadow Priest too, since Blizzard clearly put a lot of work into it. Everything else sucks in more ways than one.

No doubt significant changes are coming in the next 2-3 builds. Right now they're focus is back on DKs and healers, which if memory serves, were also the first specs that were targeted in early Legion datamining.
    Last edited by Terminal Lance; 2016-04-26 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    The funny thing is that 'flawed specs' and 'classes in bad shape' is the design theme of World of Warcraft: Legion.

I can't think of many specs at the moment that the players like. Frost Mage probably, since it's almost the same as on live with just a few additions. Shadow Priest too, since Blizzard clearly put a lot of work into it. Everything else sucks in more ways than one.
    Boomkins are good.