Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck View Post
    Stfu you attempting to have an ego cat. You should start caring about losing your virginity with 2500 posts.
    That is actually one of my six cats, btw, thanks for noticing My virginity is doing fine. By the looks of your posts, I estimate I lost it about 8 years before you were born. And I sense a bit of jealousy about my post count. Don't worry, once you start working, you'll have time to post during work hours, just like me! Well, that depends on your job, but working in IT gives plenty of time to make short posts like this

I hope your rage subsides after spewing it here. If not, please continue! It's always nice to read. Puts a smile on my face and laughing is healthy!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aww cute, a prepubescent wannabe troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Sounds like someone is jealous of his unobtainable set and wants it for himself, no?
    What's the point of this thread really? This is something you could PM or mail him, why post here?
    Tier 3 is not unobtainable

Successful troll right here.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Anyone else thinking "who's Asmongold"?
    He's a World of Warcraft YouTuber. He's quite fun at times and have made joke videos about "how to be an elitist with a big dick" and such. He talks about other things too and shares his opinion about it.

So, in short, just an everyday YouTuber making videos about their favourite game.

Deleted
    I'm not crying, I'm just trying to help Naxx posers out so they stop embarrassing themselves (especially well known ones like Asmongold)..... even the retards who got Scarab Lord in BC and Wrath are laughing at them.
    You are crying. Nobody cares about transmog stiles, expect some people who thing a bunch of numbers mean more than nothing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why is this a thing? Like, who cares about naxx in Vanilla? Only 2% of the whole playerbase saw the entire instance, most did not even enter it.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like someone is jealous of his unobtainable set and wants it for himself, no?
    no

Unobtainable lol.... you just gold sink into it everytime it's up and then lie about having done the raid when it was current just like the lackeys have done since BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the purpose of this was...?

Who actually gives two shits about youtubers and what they do.. fuck em.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    That is actually one of my six cats, btw, thanks for noticing My virginity is doing fine. By the looks of your posts, I estimate I lost it about 8 years before you were born. And I sense a bit of jealousy about my post count. Don't worry, once you start working, you'll have time to post during work hours, just like me! Well, that depends on your job, but working in IT gives plenty of time to make short posts like this

I hope your rage subsides after spewing it here. If not, please continue! It's always nice to read. Puts a smile on my face and laughing is healthy!

Fuck you and your cats. Awesome, nice to see you felt inclined to comment about it.... guess the fat chick that got you to ding your man card (or perhaps you are a crazy cat lady) didn't solidify your sexuality! Don't worry, you can still hold your head high as the tech guy at the public high school.

Deleted
    So? You mean like most people nowadays running around with T3?

Deleted
    no

Unobtainable lol.... you just gold sink into it everytime it's up and then lie about having done the raid when it was current just like the lackeys have done since BC.
    someone on the internet lied? Call the police! He said is dick is 5 feet long!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    And the purpose of this was...?

Who actually gives two shits about youtubers and what they do.. fuck em.

Doosh doo doo doo da KUNG FU PANDA!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    So? You mean like most people nowadays running around with T3?

Yea, posers to attempting to show off with their Grove Warden and T3 in random battlegrounds on their Worgen DKs.

no

'Cause it's so easy to get the goldcap? I was under the impression you had to nolife the shit out of AH to even get close.
    Even with BMAH it's rare to see people with T3.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddiee View Post
    Aww cute, a prepubescent wannabe troll.
    Cool beans Freddie. How's life as the tech guy at iCarly? You must know so much about computers that you memorized your signature and recite it at the Norwegian bars. I'm happy for you- just don't stay out after supper.

Deleted
    Doosh doo doo doo da KUNG FU PANDA!

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, posers to attempting to show off with their Grove Warden and T3 in random battlegrounds on their Worgen DKs.
    And as what do you pose now? As someone who cares or some troll? I cannot see it, really, enlighten me!

This kid uses T3 and Might of Menethil in some of his videos.... which he got in Burning Crusade because he joined in July 2006. (no fucking way he even saw the inside of the Necropolis)

Lel...

At least he is not as big of a poser as the BMAH mongoloids.

And dude cut it out with the damn intro....
    Rias @ Mal'ganis. Got Dreadnaught and Arcanite Ripper on a Death Knight. Problem?

Mods should just close this thread tbh, this "Fuck" guy made his account only to bash, as if his username wasn't an indicator.

7+ Year Old Account
    'Cause it's so easy to get the goldcap? I was under the impression you had to nolife the shit out of AH to even get close.
    Even with BMAH it's rare to see people with T3.

All you need to do is google BMAH tracker.

Buy a level 100 on that realm.

Buy gold on that realm.

Buy the piece.

Account wide next xpac.

Easier than ever to convince yourself you are good at this game.... just don't let it take away from your mount runs!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rias View Post
    Rias @ Mal'ganis. Got Dreadnaught and Arcanite Ripper on a Death Knight. Problem?

Yes, I'm wondering what your mental problem is. Are you a Worgen, Goblin, Draenei, or Blood Elf?

Deleted
    All you need to do is google BMAH tracker.

Buy a level 100 on that realm.

Buy gold on that realm.

Buy the piece.

Account wide next xpac.

Easier than ever to convince yourself you are good at this game.... just don't let it take away from your mount runs!
    So people who spend ~50 Dollars are not allowed to have good looking gear? Sounds about right... They should buy a e-bay account that got this gear legit!

Aww....Fuck, thanks for making my morning. You are something special, aren't you? You never go full retard Fuck, don't you know that? Oops, too late. Now don't miss the short bus and say, "Hi", to all of your friends in elementary school. I'm sorry that your Mommy didn't swallow.
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.