Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asacado View Post
    I've seen no changes to leather boas on wowhead legion beta database, but if that were the case, we could have a full set of 695+715 demon trinket and 720 glaives walking into legion minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Starter gear is 680 with 720 weapons.

Bumping that to 695 on all pieces would definitely be nice, especially since it's so easy. Wouldn't hurt to even get a few pieces of the crafted gear to 715 if you have time and money to blow.
    Unfortunately, having just run the DH starter area again yesterday they have dropped the DH weapons to 685 (it says stage 1 of 9 but i doubt that is related to anything cause the weapon from the scenario also says stage 1 of 9)

Well neither DKs or Monks were playable in the prepatch of their respective expansions, could just be that reason.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Well neither DKs or Monks were playable in the prepatch of their respective expansions, could just be that reason.
    Yea, but why go through the trouble if its a short period of time is all I'm saying, they could still release them a week early but it would make zero sense to take the time to add the items.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yea, but why go through the trouble if its a short period of time is all I'm saying, they could still release them a week early but it would make zero sense to take the time to add the items.
    Prepatch is usually 4-6 weeks, it's probably just a sales trick to generate extra hype, could also ease up the demon hunter starter zone- which will be fucked anyways.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is that no one is going to allow pug demonhunters into raids because they lack the legendary ring obviously UNLESS they are super crazy tuned or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabacr View Post
    My guess is that no one is going to allow pug demonhunters into raids because they lack the legendary ring obviously UNLESS they are super crazy tuned or something.
    The last few pre patches have made so many classes over powered compared to what they just were I doubt it matters. At the pre WoD event you had raids that were 0 bosses into heroic SoO have it flipped to mythic and start getting garry kills. DS and ICC were also a complete joke once classes were updated and the addition of new stats like mastery or multistrike were added.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Anyone got a link to this HFC demon hunter gear?
    i would like to see it as well. i had no idea they added it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i would like to see it as well. i had no idea they added it.
    In a previous patch, rogue's T18 was flagged for Demon Hunters as well. They've changed it back since then. That's all I know about it.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    In a previous patch, rogue's T18 was flagged for Demon Hunters as well. They've changed it back since then. That's all I know about it.
    i found tokens with demon hunter still listed on them.

maybe it was just a screw up?

Like this one?:

http://legion.wowhead.com/item=12795...onus=0#creates

Yeah, it doesn't link to anything for the Demon Hunter. Probably just old data.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Like this one?:

http://legion.wowhead.com/item=12795...onus=0#creates

Yeah, it doesn't link to anything for the Demon Hunter. Probably just old data.
    yeah, i'm thinking this was just a screw up. that sucks... still might get demon hunters early, but them having a set in hfc would have been a sure sign that we were getting them really really early.

Not in a mythic guild but I'll be going into HFC HC & getting what gear I can to make the transition smoother (or mythic if that's a pug option due to 8.0 tuning)

Half of SoO trinkets are trash for leveling anyway and while a blademasters would be nice it's not the end of the world to not have. Stuff like Soul Cap is more trouble than it's worth and there seems to be a lot of disdain for 'solid' agi/crit trinkets // crit/agi // agi/agi trinkets that you can get in legion leveling. These will likely replace most trinkets for DH fairly quickly.

The biggest loss is the ring, but honestly most people won't use the ring well anyway in quest content. Outside of tier sets you'll likely be replacing most of your gear by 105-6 even in mythic, though. The biggest advantage to gearing your DH up is to stop the 'rough start' 680 characters can experience to begin with, emphasized on DH by lack of talents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    as a reroller to DH coming fresh into Legion again (only doing some garrison gold farm atm) I don't think I'll be bothering with HFC I plan to level fairly fast anyways in legion so gear is gonna be replaced, most important item which is arguably the legendary ring as we don't know how its gonna do past lvl 100, and that i think you can't aquire it anymore post pre patch makes it something I don't have to think about.

What is more important for me seeing as it's a full reroll of a main is getting all of my professions, secondary's and things like cooking and fishing up to max lvl in the time they give us on DH pre legion release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddrox84 View Post
    as a reroller to DH coming fresh into Legion again (only doing some garrison gold farm atm) I don't think I'll be bothering with HFC I plan to level fairly fast anyways in legion so gear is gonna be replaced, most important item which is arguably the legendary ring as we don't know how its gonna do past lvl 100, and that i think you can't aquire it anymore post pre patch makes it something I don't have to think about.

What is more important for me seeing as it's a full reroll of a main is getting all of my professions, secondary's and things like cooking and fishing up to max lvl in the time they give us on DH pre legion release.
    I don't think anybody would really do HFC for gear, getting experience with playing the class in a raiding environment is the main benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

mmh I'll try soloing some normal HFC with my level 110 Demon Hunter and let you know if I find any set.

Homophobia is so gay.

How are people asking for links to the set? OP literally wrote the name of the items in his post... http://legion.wowhead.com/search?q=Ferroleather

It's obviously not fully implemented yet which is why the tokens don't link to it yet.

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Considering thet Blizzard bothered to put in a "tier set" for DH's in HFC I think the pre-patch will arrive 1 month before release. I mean why bother otherwise? If it was just 1 week it would be a waste to of time to add it.
    Wait what? Do you mean the offset agility dps items or was something datamined

Does anyone have a picture of what the tier looks like and if its worth it doing it on mythic compared to the gear you would have once you reach 100?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    The last few pre patches have made so many classes over powered compared to what they just were I doubt it matters. At the pre WoD event you had raids that were 0 bosses into heroic SoO have it flipped to mythic and start getting garry kills. DS and ICC were also a complete joke once classes were updated and the addition of new stats like mastery or multistrike were added.
    Considering the nerfing that many classes are getting and the removal of secondary stats, I doubt that will be the case this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of what the tier looks like and if its worth it doing it on mythic compared to the gear you would have once you reach 100?
    Mythic Archimodne is 735, you can obviously upgrade this for some extra ilvl. I think 735 is about the same kind of gear you get at lvl 102-104.

It kind of depends on how long we have DHs on live, and if you want to "race" for server first 110, otherwise it's kind of pointless. Even as a DH coming fresh out of the starter zone, mobs melt the first couple of levels, but progressively becomes harder and takes a bit longer to kill.