Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    He's just been juiced up and he feels invincible.

But since we can see him, we know he's not.
    Are you confusing invincible and invisible?

Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    Are you confusing invincible and invisible?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3389169308

Speaking of the sequels (and not about the leak, let's not potentially spoil too much, shall we?), who do you guys want to play as Terenas, Turalyon, Alleria, Ner'zhul, Zuluhed and other characters from the Second War? If possible, not huge Hollywood stars.

For example, I think Billy Bob Thorton would be a great Ner'zhul.
    I am not good with actors, but I personally think we need not so known actors. At least actors that isn't known as some other character (like we know Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter).

Can also be all new actors, some young actors that has grown up! Or something!

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    I am not good with actors, but I personally think we need not so known actors. At least actors that isn't known as some other character (like we know Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter).

Can also be all new actors, some young actors that has grown up! Or something!
    Honestly, I would just look at TV shows you like, particularly ones with tons of characters like GoT. Choose one you like and haven't seen anywhere else and you probably have a good candidate.

Deleted
    Ah, I see.

Speaking of the sequels (and not about the leak, let's not potentially spoil too much, shall we?), who do you guys want to play as Terenas, Turalyon, Alleria, Ner'zhul, Zuluhed and other characters from the Second War? If possible, not huge Hollywood stars.

I'd like for Uther either Liam Cunningham or Liam Neeson.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/go-.../1100-6439172/

It looks so bad, Blizzard have never been good story tellers, but I expected it to look less budget at the very least.
    Please leave the internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Thanfully there's always someone willing to save us from our monumental ignorance. No one here knew Blizzard actively produced movies? Shame on you.

That grammar though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

He's just been juiced up and he feels invincible.
    He's just excited that for the first time he gets to be in a trailer for longer than two seconds.

Why is it important not to have well-known actors?

It looks so bad, Blizzard have never been good story tellers, but I expected it to look less budget at the very least.
    Blizzard is better at showing than telling, which isn't a bad thing at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Money can be better spent than on some overrated A-list actor, and scheduling conflicts will be less likely should there be sequels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    It isn't important, I just personally like it when its an actor I haven't seen in a ton of other roles already. It also helps them to create a character, especially for a new movie

Charles Dance as Terenas Menethil.
    He was awesome as Tywin Lannister in GoT. He has a commanding voice and would be perfect for Arthas' pops, since he's suppose to be kinnda old even during the 2nd war.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Charles Dance as Terenas Menethil.
    He was awesome as Tywin Lannister in GoT. He has a commanding voice and would be perfect for Arthas' pops, since he's suppose to be kinnda old even during the 2nd war.
    "What are you doing my son?"
    "Succeeding you, Father"
    *fires crossbow*

Deleted
    Charles Dance is an AMAZING actor, but I do think he might be too old for the part.

I can't not use A-listers, so sorry about that. :P

I mean, Danath is obviously Jason Statham.
    Let's give Deathwing to someone who can have a strong presence, be he in a calm human form or wrecking shit as a dragon. I say Mark Strong.
    Turalyon, uh... It should be someone youngish that can grow during the following movies until he goes "poof" in BtDP. Alternately, Charlie Cox might be a bamf paladin.

Lemme think about this, I'm sure I can come up with a competent cast. :P

Deathwing = Tom Wlaschiha.

Quote Originally Posted by deloctyte View Post
    Charles Dance is an AMAZING actor, but I do think he might be too old for the part.

I can't not use A-listers, so sorry about that. :P

I mean, Danath is obviously Jason Statham.
    Let's give Deathwing to someone who can have a strong presence, be he in a calm human form or wrecking shit as a dragon. I say Mark Strong.
    Turalyon, uh... It should be someone youngish that can grow during the following movies until he goes "poof" in BtDP. Alternately, Charlie Cox might be a bamf paladin.

Lemme think about this, I'm sure I can come up with a competent cast. :P
    I like Mark Strong as Deathwing.

New Daredevil as Turalyon... not so much. If Lothar is quirky and charming, I think we need someone rough for Turalyon, like Paul Anderson.

Would Bryan Cranston as Terenas be too mainstream of a choice? That man shines at every role he plays.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2016-04-25 at 10:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I have a question for you peeps... Why are you so foolishly hoping this PAX thing actually gets released? There's a reason footage like that is called exclusive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Deathwing = Tom Wlaschiha.
    The assasin from GoT? Interesting choice. I don't think he'd have the gravitas that you'd need from a predominantly monolithic figure as Deathwing when he gets dragon-y.

I like Mark Strong as Deathwing.

New Daredevil as Turalyon... not so much. If Lothar is quirky and charming, I think we need someone rough for Turalyon, like Paul Anderson.

Would Bryan Cranston as Terenas be too mainstream of a choice? That man shines at every role he plays.
    For Turalyon, I was thinking of his acting from Stardust. "Has moxy but is unskilled" should be Turalyon at the start, and he slowly builds up into a badass that, during Lothar's fall, becomes a badass smiter of darkness (at which point his experience of being a vigilante Daredevil might shine through).

Bryan Cranston might be brilliant, AND bring a crowd. I'm not utterly sold, but I'd have nothing against it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmh... someone in the comments from the PAX footage thread said:

''That's not an "exclusive trailer" It was shown before The Huntsman on Friday for me.''

That might likely not be true... but if it is, thats good news.