Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Post your WotOG packs here!

A bit preemptive, but I just want to save the trouble of all the pack opening tales going all around in 2 days, so I'm just starting this thread now!

Come back if you want to humble brag or rage depending on how lucky or unlucky you get! Either way, hope everyone the best of luck!

Also, to anyone who uses Windows 10, depending on your graphic card, you should be able to use the Game Bar to record your pack opening if you're into that kinda thing. Although most people who are probably have a better program for it, just a heads up though just in case. And if you haven't used the Game Bar before, it's Windows Key+G to open it while in game.

Also, no need to post every single card if you don't want to of course, just post what you wanna list!
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-04-25 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    A bit preemptive, but I just want to save the trouble of all the pack opening tales going all around in 2 days, so I'm just starting this thread now!

Come back if you want to humble brag or rage depending on how lucky or unlucky you get! Either way, hope everyone the best of luck!

Also, to anyone who uses Windows 10, depending on your graphic card, you should be able to use the Game Bar to record your pack opening if you're into that kinda thing. Although most people who are probably have a better program for it, just a heads up though just in case. And if you haven't used the Game Bar before, it's Windows Key+G to open it while in game.

Also, no need to post every single card if you don't want to of course, just post what you wanna list!
    I just got a yogg, Y'shaarj and N'zoth in a single pack!

Quote Originally Posted by Verzen View Post
    I just got a yogg, Y'shaarj and N'zoth in a single pack!
    A bit preemptive
    ಠ_ಠ

Unless of course you mean through the WotOG pack simulator thing on Hearthpwn.
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/packs/simul...stone-old-gods

Otherwise, pack opening isn't up until tomorrow at 10:30 PST it seems is the plan. Although that has disappeared from the Update warning window on Battle.net Launcher.

ಠ_ಠ

Unless of course you mean through the WotOG pack simulator thing on Hearthpwn.
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/packs/simul...stone-old-gods

Otherwise, pack opening isn't up until tomorrow at 10:30 PST it seems is the plan. Although that has disappeared from the Update warning window on Battle.net Launcher.
    I was being facetious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Good luck! Looking forward to the new deck standard and all the good ideas with the new cards <3 Have fun people

Quote Originally Posted by Verzen View Post
    I was being facetious.
    I figured as much, hence the face.

Points for remembering you can't get C'thun from a pack though aside from the first one!

We all get a C'thun in the first pack, right?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    C'thun and two copies of... fuck I can't remember, the 2/3/2 that buffs him on battlcry. In your first WotOG pack, yep.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Yes, and Beckoner of Evil I believe, I can't find the exact source right now.

Basically don't expect surprises from your first pack.

When will you be able to puy packs? Google doesn't help, except it says it releases on the 26th of april.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazeari View Post
    When will you be able to puy packs? Google doesn't help, except it says it releases on the 26th of april.
    I believe the servers are going down for maintenance in a couple hours. If that's true I would expect WotOG to be fully launched when it comes back up.

Can't wait.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeari View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone..._release_time/

NA seems to be after downtime (9:30 AM-10:30 AM) and it's 2:43 AM now. Meaning, NA should be released in about 7 hours. Which is pretty in-line with that Kripp said during his stream.

EU usually is released ~6 hours after that, and downtime is supposed to be 1:30-ish CEST, so in 14 hours.

So yeah. 7-8 hours untill NA release and ~14 for EU is the best approximation we have so far.

Yes, and Beckoner of Evil I believe, I can't find the exact source right now.

Basically don't expect surprises from your first pack.
    The way I read it it those weren't in the actual pack but rather a reward for opening your first WotOG pack. Either way they're guaranteed cards which is nice.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

appreciate the answers

In my first pack I got
    ​DISCONNECTED
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing too stellar in 12 packs so far, best was pulling Cho'gall.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Playful sprites won't let me open my packs.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Finally got on, just opened the three free packs (Have 5k gold to spend but dont wanna deal with the lag associatd with that atm) got 2 worst packs (4 common 1 rare) and one with a rare and a epic. No great cards from what I saw.

Opened 1st pack, got disconnected. Got back in, checked and first pack was just a rare and 4 commons. Opened the second pack, rare and 4 commons. Opened the third pack, got disconnected. Trying to log back in now to see what I got, may take awhile.

EDIT: Finally got in and stable. Out of 7 packs, only good card was the Blood of the Ancient One (epic).
    Last edited by Kalcheus; 2016-04-26 at 06:53 PM.

The last pack of my first 5 free packs

Not really super high on the leg, but considering it means I can get a free one of my choosing it is nice.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2016-04-26 at 07:03 PM.