Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Avatar of Sargeras. The corpse of Sargeras is literally right under.. wait for it.. the Tomb of Sargeras.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Undead varian wrynn raised by wrathion which then leads us into the next xpac.

I really, really hope it's Azshara.

Between Azsuna, the abundance of Highborne lore in the Broken Isles, the Wrath of Azshara boss, her obvious connections to N'Zoth, and her desire to do whatever it takes to summon Sargeras into our world, I feel she would most fitting. She could either work as an end-boss, or a penultimate boss, or perhaps one super long epic fight akin to Shekzeer or Garrosh, where you fight a super-powered Old God version of her.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Avatar of Sargeras. The corpse of Sargeras is literally right under.. wait for it.. the Tomb of Sargeras.
    To clarify: The corpse of the avatar is beneath the tomb, Sargeras himself is not dead and is roaming the Nether

...I thought it was pretty obvious that the final boss of the expansion's going to be Sargeras' Avatar. But then again, I guess that would be too obvious, and it would be more fun to speculate someone or something else showing up at the eleventh hour and stealing the spotlight.

That said, given that the Legion is opening a portal in Suramar, and is attempting to raise Sargeras' Tomb from the ocean and gain access to his Avatar, I think it goes without saying the Tomb, and Sargeras' Avatar, are going to be the final destinations for Legion.

And as for all the people saying it'll never be possible for us to fight Sargeras and remove him from the universe as a threat - Yeah, you're probably right, though not because it's an impossibility. Chances are, we won't end up killing Sargeras, because someone or something (likely Illidan) will eventually bring Sargeras to his senses, and make him realize that maybe obliterating our universe isn't the best option for dealing with the Void Lords, and that perhaps it wold be more effective if he stopped being an idiot, an started helping deal with them.

The idea that Sargeras is the ultimate bad guy in the Warcraft Universe has always seemed silly when something like the Old Gods also existed, and now we know for a fact that Sargeras isn't even close to being the most powerful antagonist threatening existence. He's powerful, yes, but there's a very good reason Sargeras is absolutely terrified, and went bat shit crazy, at the thought of the Void Lords coming to our Universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Prediction

Avatar of Sargeras(Not full power but a taste of it).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    My Prediction

I think we will have a taste of the voidlords thou...

The end boss will be a fel infused garrison command table.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfsharkalligatorhalfman View Post
    The end boss will be a fel infused garrison command table.
    mythic only? that would see so many people step up from lfr/normal/heroic, just to get their revenge on that garrison table!

Jaina.

With Varian dead, she loses the plot.

She gets killed, Sylvanas resurrects her, and together shit goes down. Roll on WOTLK 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesyphon View Post
    ...I thought it was pretty obvious that the final boss of the expansion's going to be Sargeras' Avatar. But then again, I guess that would be too obvious, and it would be more fun to speculate someone or something else showing up at the eleventh hour and stealing the spotlight.

That said, given that the Legion is opening a portal in Suramar, and is attempting to raise Sargeras' Tomb from the ocean and gain access to his Avatar, I think it goes without saying the Tomb, and Sargeras' Avatar, are going to be the final destinations for Legion.

And as for all the people saying it'll never be possible for us to fight Sargeras and remove him from the universe as a threat - Yeah, you're probably right, though not because it's an impossibility. Chances are, we won't end up killing Sargeras, because someone or something (likely Illidan) will eventually bring Sargeras to his senses, and make him realize that maybe obliterating our universe isn't the best option for dealing with the Void Lords, and that perhaps it wold be more effective if he stopped being an idiot, an started helping deal with them.

The idea that Sargeras is the ultimate bad guy in the Warcraft Universe has always seemed silly when something like the Old Gods also existed, and now we know for a fact that Sargeras isn't even close to being the most powerful antagonist threatening existence. He's powerful, yes, but there's a very good reason Sargeras is absolutely terrified, and went bat shit crazy, at the thought of the Void Lords coming to our Universe.
    Well we have to guess now.........especially after we thought we were going to kill grom until HFC came out

Deleted
    Endboss will be Kil Jaden with Gul Dan and at the end of the fight Gul Dan escapes to Outland-3,
    where we, to stop Gul Dan, have to help an Orc in a red dress get faster....

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    My Prediction

Idk why people keep saying this. The Avatar on Azeroth was purposefully made weak so he could infest Aegwynn. If she could defeat it, it would be no contest for a raid full of players. KJ is probably the end boss. Also it's been stated that the reason they want the tomb is because the corpse holds power, not to reanimate it. Similar to stealing Illidan's corpse.

Two picks...

Gul'dan

or Who is the last boss of the first raid tier?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Makes completely sense, alongside that will get people hyped for the patch.. I mean it's a big bad villain that never appeared in wow.

Ragnaros, now with 4 legs and 6 arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Archimonde or Kil'jaeden.

It's hard to justify why Kil'Jaeden would turn up on Azeroth. Even the Sunwell was a bit weird on that, I'm sure he's more than comfortable sat on his arse on Argus sending his minions at us. He's the brain, Archimonde the brawn.

They could do a Azshara, N'Zoth swapparoo diddly doo and they could be the final content patch.
    So...back to back Archimonde as final boss of expansions? Eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Two picks...

Gul'dan

or Who is the last boss of the first raid tier?
    Gul'dan is in an early raid. Don't think they'd have us "kill" him aka run away/survive somehow, then be the last boss.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Well considering the features Legion is getting id say Diablo or Malthael

I see what you did there, I'm going for corrupted fel Garrosh Hellscream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Sylvanas...
    we did see her in the intro cinematic. she could turn on us all.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    So...back to back Archimonde as final boss of expansions? Eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Gul'dan is in an early raid. Don't think they'd have us "kill" him aka run away/survive somehow, then be the last boss.
    I guess then my point is that if Gul'dan is the first raid... then he'll be the last. AKA 1 tier expansion!