Page 9 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    it started as a small percentage, now its growing bigtime, you will see in the end, why i have asked for vanilla servers all along, once you roll a fresh level 1 on a vanilla server and start the journey.

The only way that wow is going ot not die, is blizzard release vanilla servers, or somehow legion is an awesome expansion, and with 4 months to go until it rolls out, i cant see it saving the game.
    http://s32.postimg.org/7u3sdvxxh/wowsub.png

I was there, I don't need to go through it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    That's just pathetic.
    Thank you for proving my exact point. If you can't respond to what's said you nitpick to find ANYTHING you can do devalue what's being said.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Yelling straw man to try and win an argument doesn't mean it is. You are the one that still used the KKK, not me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm typing out words, therefore there is probably an indication that I know how to read. Unless I am just getting lucky with my coherent thoughts.
    And repeatedly clinging onto a nitpicked detail that was very accurate in the term of a bias group somehow does win the argument.. I'm done with you.

Yelling straw man to try and win an argument doesn't mean it is. You are the one that still used the KKK, not me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm typing out words, therefore there is probably an indication that I know how to read. Unless I am just getting lucky with my coherent thoughts.
    You typing words doesn't mean you understand them, same as you look at poll and you dont understand it. And its a stretch to call that coherent.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    people played on nost cause it was free i know i did when i played on it
    This is a typical 'I did this so everyone does this'.

Also, explain to me why the largest private server isn't the most recent expansion and instead it's the base version of the game? I would say that the majority of people enjoy it because it's Vanilla, not just because it's free.

And yeah, 150,000 players is fairly small to retail's WoW numbers. But you need to realize the difference between private server numbers and retail. A thousand times over will people flock to a legitimate source as opposed to a botched one. If Blizzard adopted this server, numbers would increase dramatically.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    An 8 year old response has no weight on the current response. Woman use to not be able to vote also, shall we take that away?
    1 i'm sure they have given an updated no in 8 years 2 women couldn't vote until they could its a no until they say its not thats kinda hot it works women didn't go to vote every year when they couldn't and go BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY I COULDN'T VOTE THIS YEAR its a no till its a yes or maybe thats how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Feyinh View Post
    As I've said on Reddit: This is absolutely stupid. No one should give a shit about Mark Kern.

A massive waste of paper, too.
    Oh wow. Thats sad really. I think the pro-vanilla server crowd needs to find a better spokesman. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    http://s32.postimg.org/7u3sdvxxh/wowsub.png

I was there, I don't need to go through it again.
    Good thing no one is forcing you too. Prime example of the problem is this guy right here. He feels we are going to tie him to his mouse and keyboard and force him to play on these servers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    And repeatedly clinging onto a nitpicked detail that was very accurate in the term of a bias group somehow does win the argument.. I'm done with you.
    Okay bye. Thanks for conceding.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    I think blizzard is going to go full crazy and go against all of this because they will not be bullied into giving people want they want.
    I wouldn't call the customers requesting, or even demanding new functionality in a game to be bullying.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Desparil View Post
    You typing words doesn't mean you understand them, same as you look at poll and you dont understand it. And its a stretch to call that coherent.
    Considering you are responding in a matter that is understandable directed at exactly what I'm saying, you obviously know I can read since I could put words together well enough for you to create a response to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    For those who don't know, here's the Wikipedia link to Mark Kern - a lot of good things before leaving Blizzard.
    What you mean is more alike "he has done NOTHING usefull since he left/was kicked out by Blizzard"....

Seriously I bet the "I printed the petition out is a lie" (if not someone shoot him for wasting all that paper) and I can only hope Mike ingnores him as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I wouldn't call the customers requesting, or even demanding new functionality in a game to be bullying.
    It is to these people. Criticism is harassment and requests are bullying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    If it wasn't for him, WoW might have not even existed. Yeah, definitely a moron.
    Yes cause he clearly created wow ALONE

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    1 i'm sure they have given an updated no in 8 years 2 women couldn't vote until they could its a no until they say its not thats kinda hot it works women didn't go to vote every year when they couldn't and go BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY I COULDN'T VOTE THIS YEAR its a no till its a yes or maybe thats how it works.
    They haven't said no, matter of fact, if you don't count this most recent response, the last one was "not at this time" which is indication that there will be one. This one no where indicates they won't, it actually indicates they want to do something. Said that classic is too much work, so want to start somewhere that may not be as much work, maybe you don't know what an implication is, but it is without a doubt, doesn't say anywhere, no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aliadra View Post
    It is to these people. Criticism is harassment and requests are bullying.
    LOL call the cops.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrofluoric View Post
    This is a typical 'I did this so everyone does this'.

Also, explain to me why the largest private server isn't the most recent expansion and instead it's the base version of the game? I would say that the majority of people enjoy it because it's Vanilla, not just because it's free.

And yeah, 150,000 players is fairly small to retail's WoW numbers. But you need to realize the difference between private server numbers and retail. A thousand times over will people flock to a legitimate source as opposed to a botched one. If Blizzard adopted this server, numbers would increase dramatically.
    not what i said, i said i wouldent and i know other people who wouldn't i at no point said no one would i know some would and i know some wouldn't i was clearly staying that 150k active people don't matter when some wouldn't pay for it unless you have proof that 150k would. how many would pay for classic server? 100k?200k? 50k? we don't know so saying it had 150k active players means that many people want it is just false.

and it isnt the most recant expan because wod is bad and people want to try some thing new or get pulled in by streamers/friends who played classic or are trying it me and my friends started playing cause one of us found it and thought it would be cool to try and it was rather quint but nothing ground breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    Oh wow. Thats sad really. I think the pro-vanilla server crowd needs to find a better spokesman. Seriously.
    pretty much this

Mark Kerns like that obnoxious kid that hangs around a Gamestop and just talks to employees in a desperate reach to get a job 'Because he like, KNOWS what GAMERS want, man'
    he's barely even relevant anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    but it is without a doubt, doesn't say anywhere, no.
    its implied, and they have a very condescending way of going about it.
    Hi

Considering you are responding in a matter that is understandable directed at exactly what I'm saying, you obviously know I can read since I could put words together well enough for you to create a response to.
    Good good now go back at the poll and read it again you can do it we believe in you!

7+ Year Old Account
    They haven't said no, matter of fact, if you don't count this most recent response, the last one was "not at this time" which is indication that there will be one. This one no where indicates they won't, it actually indicates they want to do something. Said that classic is too much work, so want to start somewhere that may not be as much work, maybe you don't know what an implication is, but it is without a doubt, doesn't say anywhere, no.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL call the cops.
    not at this time is a no for now, and from what I've seen of people on the form theirs a huge wall of no i'm sure at some point in that wall they have flat out said no but i'm not gonna go though it to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    it started as a small percentage, now its growing bigtime, you will see in the end, why i have asked for vanilla servers all along, once you roll a fresh level 1 on a vanilla server and start the journey.

The only way that wow is going ot not die, is blizzard release vanilla servers, or somehow legion is an awesome expansion, and with 4 months to go until it rolls out, i cant see it saving the game.
    Has it ever occurred to anyone that maybe WoW should die.
    I support legacy/progression servers, but there is a huge chance that all they are going to do is remove the rose-colored glasses off of people. If WoW was just allowed to move on and die, we could move on with it, and get to the next big thing.

No a game will never recapture that feeling of awe from Vanilla. Those days are gone. All a legacy server will do is remind you how bad some aspects of the game were, how far the game has come. Could you imagine the progression servers? People would stop playing after Wrath. Hell people would stop playing after Ulduar, if they even made it through.

So as much as I would want to play through Vanilla again, I know it is probably going to change my opinion of it.

OT: This guy begging for servers is no different than some other crappy streamer.