Poll: ?

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Horde Lets settle this: Do you want to kill Jaina as a raid boss?

Do you want to kill Jaina?

Here we have a lovely picture of Ms. Proudmoore. Should she die?

No. She is the best Alliance character we currently have. Killing her would kill the Warcraft franchise as far as the Alliance goes. The Alliance will have dull characters left such as Tyrande and Malfurion who desperately need to be slaughtered like cattle.

Infracted for troll link.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-04-27 at 09:23 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Only if it meant people would stop making shitty Jaina is a dreadlord threads

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Only if it meant people would stop making shitty Jaina is a dreadlord threads
    So much this.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Dreadlords are too cool to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this thread is bad and you should feel bad
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just leave her be. The alliance needs somebody who is a warmonger in their leadership I also love her character too much
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    God no, I love new Jaina. After they toned down Varian to be all "Muh friendships" because of his little pleb son whining about prophets and shit and also dialling back on Tyrandes elitism as an Elf, the Alliance lost a lot of its backbone in Lore.

Jaina has brought some backbone back to it and is saying fuck you to the aggressive and shitty side of the horde. I really hope they don't kill her off.

Deleted
    I want that Jaina follows one personality from now on, instead of switching every book and content patch.

No.

Not because I don't dislike her as a character and would like to see her offed because she's been butchered to the point where she is honestly one of the most annoying characters in the franchise, though. More that if they turned her into a raid boss, she would have truly had the worst, most idiotic character arc I have ever seen in any Warcraft character and that is saying a lot.

I think a lot of people in the Warcraft community have this "looking out for raid boss" mentality when it's clear that the story is not going in that direction. Jaina is clearly not being set up for a raid boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

Jaina is one of the few interesting characters who actually act like their ordinary humans with ordinary human emotions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I mean I don't like Jaina, she was annoying at best and a wacky ignorant hypocrite and murderer/ warmonger at worst. But killing her wouldnt be satisfying, just let her calm the fuck down and stop beating her with the borderline crazy raidboss stick
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I have mixed feelings about her. I do want the Alliance to not be pussies, but I don't think Jaina's methods are the right way to go about it. Placing blame on the innocent and making generalizations and being a racist biased hypocritical murderer (or condoning and enabling such behavior) and stuff isn't my idea of the right kind of backbone.

I'd much prefer an Alliance person that actually owns up to what they do, not make excuses or claim neutrality when they weren't. I don't like hypocritical characters who can't see their own faults, or have so much plot armor that it's ridiculously difficult to suspend your disbelief as to how they're alive.

Like the 30-year old human mage whose master was killed when she was 17 being able to murder 5 master blood elven archmagi, each hundreds or thousands of years old, one after the other, evidently before any of them could even throw a single spell to defend themselves from her.

Especially when she attacked Thalen "with all her might" and he was barely fazed.

Another is Vereesa, being stupid in the Marksmanship hunter artifact scenario, unwilling to admit that she's too emotionally invested in the mission, stubbornly pretending she can run in there and rescue Alleria from a horde of demons all by herself, then instead of paying for her stupidity, it's the rational Blood Elf Farstrider concerned for her safety who dies. It's that kind of hot-girl-in-a-horror-movie plot-armor that I dislike. And plot-weapons too. She's a grunt-rank ranger who betrayed her kingdom and then began calling herself Ranger-General over a group of racist militant High Elves for the sole purpose of opposing the Blood Elves. Calling herself such a prestigious title as Ranger-General when it has been used by those who've given everything to protect Quel'thalas and its people, including her sister, while in recent years, she's done nothing but cause them harm, apart from that brief stint in Cataclysm where she stood outside Zul'Aman with Halduron. That's in incredibly poor taste to puff oneself up like that, when you clearly have never done anything to deserve such a rank. Being Rhonin's arm-candy while he rescued Alextrasza was nice and all, but then she stayed in Dalaran (understandable, she did marry the guy), but ceased being an active member of the Farstriders. She also had just barely recently joined the Farstriders at that point.

But Blizzard claims the Farstriders would gladly serve under her. When a year before, the Silver Covenant were ruthlessly beating innocent blood elf civilians for fun and Vereesa was readily ordering the murders of innocent Sunreavers defending their homes and businesses, or else trying to grab their belongings before fleeing the city so they're not destitute. It's ridiculous and them kowtowing to a childish impulsive stubborn grunt-rank self-proclaimed Ranger-General who's never performed any meaningful service for Quel'thalas is about as likely as Rommath asking Jaina to marry him.

If Blizzard wanted a High Elf that the Farstriders would follow, they should have picked Auric Sunchaser, a captain in the Farstriders from before the Third War, an organization both groups recognize as credible, so they'd also recognize Auric's experience and skill. He's Alleria's third-in-command with Talthressar either dead or with Alleria and Turalyon, and he has no quarrel with the Blood Elves, working toward bringing the two peoples back together again.

He's currently the highest-ranking High Elf from Quel'thalas' pre-Scourge state, as Ranger-Lord Renthar Hawkspear's (second in rank only to Lor'themar and Sylvanas pre-Scourge) fate is unknown. He's a rare spawn and can be killed, but I don't see any lore reason why an adventurer working for the Argent Crusade would just up and murder him.

Auric is the same rank as the Blood Elf currently in charge at the Farstrider Enclave. And he's a higher rank than the one currently in charge at the Farstrider Retreat.
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2016-04-27 at 04:05 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    At least you are honest.

Deleted
    Jaina is still better than Sylvanas.

Yeah, under Jaina some supposedly innocent Blood Elfs died after they fought against their arrestment, but most of the Sunreavers were only arrested. Under Sylvanas, even refugees and civilians are hunted down, slaughtered, turned undead and are emotionally and psychologically abused and manipulated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes please.
    She committed warcrimes, people like that deserve to be a raidboss.
    So Saurfang, the whole Ebon Blade and Sylvanas deserve to be bosses?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Just leave her be. The alliance needs somebody who is a warmonger in their leadership I also love her character too much
    Eh she isn't even a warmonger anymore, Kalec's magical blue cock really calmed her down

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Only the ones that committed warcrimes.
    The Geneva Convention has nothing in it about resurrection or the Plague.
    I'm pretty sure the use of biological and chemical weapons is defined as a warcrime, just like mass murderer and the slaughtering of refugees.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going by the post Broken Shore scenario dialogue, it sounds like she has turned into a half-blonde, anti-Horde Hitler!

So yeah, let's put her down!

Deleted
    Hitler hated the Jews just because they are jews.

Jaina and probably every Human hates the Orcs for what they do all the time.