Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Oh, but the Dalaran Underbelly is a hive of scum and villainy.
    It is official now: Rogues are scum.

WOW love those mount animation changes. I've been dying for flying to feel more 'real'. Shame they cant force the mounts' wings to glide when flying downwards. (some dev said a while ago the engine can't do this)

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    if they have raised it to 10m there will be ways of getting 10m
    I have 3 million and a guildie has 7 million. What this means is I will not have to keep sending gold to alts so I don't hit cap on my AH toon. Also with the theory that gold will be harder to come by this means some people will be stockpiling gold like crazy in the next three months.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's really hard to tell are the flying changes just a change to the animation or is there added weight and delay when turning? To explain, will mounts turn like a siege vehicle where it takes a second to make a turn (and has a turning circle instead of turning on the spot)?

Hopefully the flying changes are also a sign that they're considering mounted combat (and adding dangers to the air). ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Me222 View Post
    It's really hard to tell are the flying changes just a change to the animation or is there added weight and delay when turning? To explain, will mounts turn like a siege vehicle where it takes a second to make a turn (and has a turning circle instead of turning on the spot)?
    They do not behave like vehicles, so even if the turning is animated differently, it's not been made slower.

7+ Year Old Account

Gold Cap

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Finally a gold cap that means something :^)
    I suppose the transfer cap will still be 55k? -.- Annoying really.

Quote Originally Posted by Killgrave View Post
    I suppose the transfer cap will still be 55k? -.- Annoying really.
    Raised to 200k. Think this was announced a few weeks ago.

Mount an imatio0n changes are all fine and good BUT what about the huge bobbing that happens with many flying mounts? I don't use some mounts because the bobbing is excessive...

Quote Originally Posted by THE313 View Post
    Legion quests will send you to the old world to do stuff so you can use them there.
    That is pointless. Flying should be usable in current content.

Quote Originally Posted by THE313 View Post
    I love how ppl cry for vanella and when blizz add something from vanella ppl they also cry....
    It's almost like those are two different types of people.

10 million gold cap.....man, I remember when I got my first epic item in WoW back in the days.....sword Destiny, cost me 250g and that was freaking fortune then, especially for lvl 40 char

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dim View Post
    10 million gold cap.....man, I remember when I got my first epic item in WoW back in the days.....sword Destiny, cost me 250g and that was freaking fortune then, especially for lvl 40 char
    I remember getting my first epic horse mount from the the Eastvale Logging Camp cost me 600g and well back in vanilla 600g was a crap load of gold.. Now days can get that amount from a few dailies.. lol

So how gimped will Arms be if the legendary that turns MS into a rage generator doesn't work in PVP? Oh who am I kidding? No ones going to play Arms in PVP.

Still they can not fix the camera angle when you hold down the right mouse button and aim horizontal, you cant see shit below but the sky is plenty visible

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody else feel sick after watching that spinning mount video....

Nice mount change.

Good. Now BMAH items will allow all these rich fuckers to actually win something without having to wake up at 2:30 am and hope to be the first to cap it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    So we get improved flying animations but at the same time flying is disabled in Legion?
    When I saw this video I looked at my wife and said "I bet that it takes less than 5 post reply's for someone to say something about flying being gated". Thanks for proving me right, only took 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Good. Now BMAH items will allow all these rich fuckers to actually win something without having to wake up at 2:30 am and hope to be the first to cap it.

All this will do is make those 999,999.99 gold capped bids be 9,999,999.99. Nothing will change

Quote Originally Posted by datoneer View Post
    When I saw this video I looked at my wife and said "I bet that it takes less than 5 post reply's for someone to say something about flying being gated". Thanks for proving me right, only took 2.

- - - Updated - - -

All this will do is make those 999,999.99 gold capped bids be 9,999,999.99. Nothing will change
    Sorry there's a big difference between 1 mil and 10 mil in this game. Someone capping something for 10 mil means they probably won't be bidding on anything else for quite a long time. Nice try kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    That is pointless. Flying should be usable in current content.
    They will be. They are going to have most of the achievements and such required to obtain flying when Legion hits. The rest will come shortly after.

The whole thing will be similar to how you unlocked flight when Tanaan came out, only they are aiming to do it far sooner (I think they learned their lesson after the backlash they got during WoD).

If I had to guess the remaining reps that will be required to unlock the flight will come with the first major patch.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.