Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Some people are too ugly for interracial dating.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're against your son or daughter being married to someone of a certain race then you're racist.

Deleted

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Some people are too ugly for interracial dating.
    Go to thailand and try there. <.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    You make it seem like thai people have no standards.

7+ Year Old Account
    Here white/asian is the most common interracial couple, at least from my experience. Mostly thai women with swedish or finnish men. You rarely ever see black/white couples. But people seem to have some problems with the white/asian couples, from my experience. They assume the woman is being exploited or some shit. Then you get the odd white supremacist who goes "OMG, WHITE WOMAN WITH A BLACK MAN WTF?!"#!? KILL THE NIGGERS111! THEY'RE STEALING OUR WOMEN!11!" but they rarely ever have a problem with asian woman/white man couples.

I know if I would date interacially, it would be with a woman with a background in east or southeast asia.
    Yeah, white / asian couples don't seem like an issue.

Maybe it is due to negative stereotypes? I know certainly around here....most black / white couples are overweight / trashy / ugly / white girls with black dudes. Not trying to be mean, just saying what is common from around my area.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    You make it seem like thai people have no standards.
    Have you actually seen his pic? He's not ugly.

don't really need to see more or less of them. it's just something that either happens or doesn't.

i don't usually find black guys all that attractive, though there are exceptions of course. very attracted to black women though.

Deleted
    Have you actually seen his pic? He's not ugly.
    I have not, where can it be viewed? can't say I'm not curious about this guy who always calls himself ugly.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    I have two relatives that married inter-racially (BM/WW and WM/NAW). Most of the reason is that my relatives primarily live in the mid-West where there is a very distinct lack of diversity.

My oldest son has had a history of diverse dating (my children were / are being raised in a very diverse area), but they haven't worked out to date. Who knows if one will work out in the future with any of my children (my daughter has more non-white friends than white friends).

I am sorry to hear that you and your wife still have to deal with bigots over this issue in this century...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of obvious - at least to me - why it's unusual.

In order from least to most -

Female femininity: African, Latino, Caucasian, Asian
    Male masculinity: Asian, Caucasian, Latino, African

Males tend to prefer feminine females while females tend to prefer masculine males. As we've seen from data from dating websites, Asian females have the easiest time, while African females have the most difficult time (quantified by number of messages received - only applies to females since males generally do the sending).

The particular pairing of Caucasian male/African female is probably surprising because the masculinity differential tends to be lower between these two group. That's not always the case, of course, but statistically speaking that's probably why some people are surprised. I would bet, though, that they would be more surprised if they saw an Asian male/African female pairing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Yeah, white / asian couples don't seem like an issue.

Maybe it is due to negative stereotypes? I know certainly around here....most black / white couples are overweight / trashy / ugly / white girls with black dudes. Not trying to be mean, just saying what is common from around my area.
    There's no such stereotype here afaik. The problem is that black people in Sweden are mostly immigrants today and Swedes don't really spend a lot of time with immigrants, especially not those from Africa. I'd wager it would be more common with those couples if black people had been for quite some time in Sweden and was culturally Swedish but that's not really the case today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post

Males tend to prefer feminine females while females tend to prefer masculine males. As we've seen from data from dating websites, Asian females have the easiest time, while African females have the most difficult time (quantified by number of messages received - only applies to females since males generally do the sending).

The particular pairing of Caucasian male/African female is probably surprising because the masculinity differential tends to be lower between these two group. That's not always the case, of course, but statistically speaking that's probably why some people are surprised. I would bet, though, that they would be more surprised if they saw an Asian male/African female pairing.
    Wow so only 4 races exist for this guy.

Deleted
    I have not, where can it be viewed? can't say I'm not curious about this guy who always calls himself ugly.
    He posted it some time last year in the post image of yourself thread. I think either in november or october.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post

I always thought Asian males had it the hardest in temrs of interracial dating, they arent exactly masculine most of the time, and often short, which is probably appreciated by Asian women, but I wouldn't think most of the western women would.

He posted it some time last year in the post image of yourself thread. I think either in november or october.
    Too bad that place is like a swamp. O welp!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    pfft...I see it all the time here in NJ.
    Indeed. NJ is a very diverse state. Which is likely why I have such a hard time tolerating intolerance. Coming from a very tolerant place, it is hard for me to accept/understand intolerance. I am surrounded by all types of people, so it's sometimes hard to understand people who don't live in such diverse places.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I was giving an example. Christ. All ethnic groups can fit on the scale. I just went with the most general ones.

In certain areas of the USA you'll see this much less than others (Texas is much more conservative for example),.
    In Europe it's fairly common by comparison, even male/male marriages.

Heck,
    I'm European myself, and my wife is from the Philippines.

But,. be prepared for surprises.
    Half the time you won't know if a girl is "actually" a girl.
    I assure you,. you might think you're prepared. But, you're not.
    Last edited by bbr; 2016-04-27 at 02:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought Asian males had it the hardest in temrs of interracial dating, they arent exactly masculine most of the time, and often short, which is probably appreciated by Asian women, but I wouldn't think most of the western women would.
    I would not be surprised at all if this were the case; it would certainly fit the model.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    They covered all the major bases.

What did we forget? indian? Middle Eastern? That seems to be the only two he or she missed.

Deleted
    I see this kind of stuff pretty often. We don't really have a lot of black people here but there are a lot of asians and people from eastern europe. And some of them are in interracial relationships. Many of them tend to keep to themselves (probably because of cultural/language-reasons) but it is a thing.
    It isnt really something that turns heads anymore (which is a good thing). Mostly ofc.